Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Fake Bombs?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Fake Bombs?
Post by Annachie   » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Fly.

You are the only one to reference Joseph and Mary and Not Jesus.

So your reference confused you to thinking you were talking about a different event?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by isaac_newton   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:16 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
SNIP

Yes, Joseph was a refugee fleeing the retroactive abortionists.

on that definition, anyone who takes part in a US prison execution or kills whilst fighting in the US armed forces is an abortionist...

Oh dear, o dear - a Fly caught in his own spider web - perhaps you should go and picket them - Republicans denouncing the armed forces - whatever next :roll:
Post by smr   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:09 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Old Covent vs. New Convent: do you wish more of an explanation? I would be happy to explain or maybe go into a powerpoint presentation and get all preachy! That would be fun! :D

Michael Everett wrote:
Annachie wrote:You got a decent source for that Michael? I've not heard that one before.

Immediately, no, but the Author of the book I got it from was Jack Cohen. I know I have the book somewhere (darned if I can remember which book it actually was, though... let alone which pages the explanation was on...) and if I remember correctly, it was a two-author book with the other author being Ian Stewart (although I am likely to be mistaken).

For those pulling up the bible as a weapon, though, I must point out that it also bans the reader from eating shellfish ([Lev 11:9-12] goodbye Clam Chowder...), forbids the wearing garments of mixed fabrics ([Lev 19:19] time to burn any Portland Timbers jerseys...), promotes the selling of daughters into slavery ([Exod 21:7-11] didn't the USA have a little tiff about slavery at one point?) and demands the execution of any woman who is not a virgin when she gets married ([Deut 22:20-21] I think at least one person on this forum will take issue with that requirement).

So, anyone using the rules of the Bible as a weapon had better be willing to explain what they have against shellfish, mixed-fabric clothes, daughters not being enslaved and women not being killed because they made an error of judgement or were sexually assaulted prior to trying to get married.

I'll be waiting. :twisted:
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:Fly.

So your reference confused you to thinking you were talking about a different event?

Go read the frigging post that I responded to.

Once Jesus had returned from Egypt with his Mary and Joesph, he never again left Israel.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:20 am

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:Old Covent vs. New Convent: do you wish more of an explanation? I would be happy to explain or maybe go into a powerpoint presentation and get all preachy! That would be fun! :D

Michael Everett wrote:Immediately, no, but the Author of the book I got it from was Jack Cohen. I know I have the book somewhere (darned if I can remember which book it actually was, though... let alone which pages the explanation was on...) and if I remember correctly, it was a two-author book with the other author being Ian Stewart (although I am likely to be mistaken).

For those pulling up the bible as a weapon, though, I must point out that it also bans the reader from eating shellfish ([Lev 11:9-12] goodbye Clam Chowder...), forbids the wearing garments of mixed fabrics ([Lev 19:19] time to burn any Portland Timbers jerseys...), promotes the selling of daughters into slavery ([Exod 21:7-11] didn't the USA have a little tiff about slavery at one point?) and demands the execution of any woman who is not a virgin when she gets married ([Deut 22:20-21] I think at least one person on this forum will take issue with that requirement).

So, anyone using the rules of the Bible as a weapon had better be willing to explain what they have against shellfish, mixed-fabric clothes, daughters not being enslaved and women not being killed because they made an error of judgement or were sexually assaulted prior to trying to get married.

I'll be waiting. :twisted:

I think that you meant "Covenant" not "Convent."
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:28 am

TFLYTSNBN

Now we have absolutely proof that President Trump is responsible for the MagaBomber!

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/30/stor ... trip-club/
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:50 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Annachie wrote:Fly.

Go read the frigging post that I responded to.

This is the entirety of the post you responded to:

Annachie wrote:
Joat42 wrote:
Here is a question for those who believe in God and Jesus (since the concept of sin was brought up):
What would Jesus do with the refugees?

Jesus was a refugee.

And this was your response:

Joseph and Mary were returning to their home town to be counted and taxed under Ceasers edict.

You brought up Joseph and Mary. Nobody else had said a word about them until you did.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:51 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Old Covent vs. New Convent: do you wish more of an explanation? I would be happy to explain or maybe go into a powerpoint presentation and get all preachy! That would be fun! :D

We have found a point of agreement. Watching you try to give this forum a lesson on the "Old Convent vs. New Convent" would indeed be fun.
Post by smr   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:28 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

[My bad on the misspelling! I guess I am not perfect just another flawed human being! :lol:
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:00 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Go read the frigging post that I responded to.[/quote]

This is the entirety of the post you responded to:

Annachie wrote:
Joat42 wrote:
Here is a question for those who believe in God and Jesus (since the concept of sin was brought up):
What would Jesus do with the refugees?

Jesus was a refugee.

And this was your response:

Joseph and Mary were returning to their home town to be counted and taxed under Ceasers edict.

You brought up Joseph and Mary. Nobody else had said a word about them until you did.[/quote]

The only context in which the claim that Jesus was a refugee could be valid was when Joseph took his family to Egypt to escape Herod's decree that all male babies would be subjected to retroactive abortion. Making a big shit about the context only confirms that the claim was bullshit.

Return to Politics