Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

German Elections

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
German Elections
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:11 pm

TFLYTSNBN

It would appear that the voters in Bovaria have punished Angela Merkel by slapping her weapons of mass distraction together.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Registered by seismonitors worldwide.
Re: German Elections
Post by The E   » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:12 pm

The E
Admiral

I too am quite happy with the mainstream xenophobes of the CSU getting smacked down.

(Fly has no idea about German politics)
Post by smr   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:15 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Now, I know he did not click on the link! That's too funny but here's a heads up about this fellow from Germany. He's a self-described Communist. Well that means all Christians to the labor camps or to the wall for summary execution for crimes against the state. He's going to claim that he would run it differently except one thing: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The E wrote:I too am quite happy with the mainstream xenophobes of the CSU getting smacked down.

Post by The E   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:34 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Now, I know he did not click on the link! That's too funny but here's a heads up about this fellow from Germany. He's a self-described Communist. Well that means all Christians to the labor camps or to the wall for summary execution for crimes against the state. He's going to claim that he would run it differently except one thing: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That's a nice pile of bullshit you made up. Please point out the post or posts where I implied anything like that.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Do you mean the link to what appeared to be a blog post about a US Senate staffer striking a plea deal?

smr wrote:Now, I know he did not click on the link! That's too funny but here's a heads up about this fellow from Germany. He's a self-described Communist. Well that means all Christians to the labor camps or to the wall for summary execution for crimes against the state. He's going to claim that he would run it differently except one thing: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The E wrote:I too am quite happy with the mainstream xenophobes of the CSU getting smacked down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by Daryl   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

You do have a strange view of things. He has never indicated that he would do such things. Somehow you have connected communism with totalitarianism. Sure some dictators have used communism as a cover for establishing a police state, but that's them not the system.
I personally don't believe that pure communism can work outside of a small group, but admitting to be a communist is not in any way admitting to be a murderer.

Post by smr   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Were Human, we all make mistakes!

TFLYTSNBN wrote:My browser posted the wrong link.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germ ... SKCN1MN0UI
Post by Daryl   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Reading that it appears that the vote polarised. However the Greens (Left) gained more than the hard right.
TFLYTSNBN wrote:My browser posted the wrong link.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germ ... SKCN1MN0UI
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:20 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Here is why I have limited sympathy for the Pakistanis who were willing to "eat grass" to build nukes rather than reservoirs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Ba ... h_genocide

Return to Politics