Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Trump's Entire Identity Is A Fraud

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump's Entire Identity Is A Fraud
Post by smr   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:54 am

smr
Vice Admiral

That's a wonderful idea, 46 for Pence. We can really stick the fact to the Left that a hard core Christian will be President. We can do an Internet campaign. We can get Daryl to do the organizing because he's and an ex-or retired Australian officer. Annachie, you can be charge of the Internet Memes. We will use Gcomeau as the the cheerleading section. :lol:

[quote="Annachie"]Me too.

I might disagree with Pences policies, but at least he's competant and relatively honest.[quote="smr"]I happily await his conviction. So when does VP Pence take office? I will have drink for successful Presidency for 46. :lol:

Here's a new flash, this would go to the Supreme Court before anything could happen. Who would be the deciding vote...the newest Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh. :idea:
Post by Annachie   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:54 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Actually, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch would have to recuse themselves as the case would potentially affect the perception of their own appointment to the Supreme Court.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:24 am

smr
Vice Admiral

You don't know the law very well.

Annachie wrote:Actually, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch would have to recuse themselves as the case would potentially affect the perception of their own appointment to the Supreme Court.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:55 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Deja vu, is it true? Did Donald Trump cheat to avoid the draft?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:06 am

smr
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:Deja vu, is it true? Did Donald Trump cheat to avoid the draft?

I first owe you an apology because I think I misspelled your name in a post or two. Getting back to your talking point about Trump. The Trump haters have gone so far overboard with their vitriol rants of hatred of Donald J. Trump that people just tune out the left, most of the media, and their SJW allies. These people present unnamed sources as truth that many times are made up or just political propaganda. Got to go and do some real work to pay the bills but I think this is worth while topic to continue about the blurring of political commentary and news.

Return to Politics