Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Michael Everett and 3 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by The E   » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:24 pm

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2487
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Us conservatives don't presume that you speak for your entire country.


Oh, so you're speaking for all Conservative types, then? Just checking.

However; the plethora of keyboard warriors such as yourself convince us that you are representative of the majority of Germans.


Your understanding of the art of representative sampling is amazing.

This convinces us that you are not worth defending so we would want to withdraw from NATO even if the Cold War wasn't over. You Germans are on a demographic fast track to extinction. Importing African and Arab immigrants in an attempt to replace all of the babies that your women refuse to have is just accelerating the process. What few babies that are being born to ethnic German women are being sired by African and Arab immigrants because your women are smart enough to recognize who the new masters of Europe will be. We do not want to be bound by an entangling alliances when the feces impacts the rotating air circulation device.


You know, for someone who gets so offended at the way in which we non-Americans are supposedly ignorant about what's really going on in your country, you sure aren't shy about demonstrating your own ignorance on matters beyond your own borders.

Oh, and just a reminder: your own demographics aren't so hot either, are they.
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:02 pm

TFLYTSNBN
Admiral

Posts: 2289
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Us conservatives don't presume that you speak for your entire country.


Oh, so you're speaking for all Conservative types, then? Just checking.

However; the plethora of keyboard warriors such as yourself convince us that you are representative of the majority of Germans.


Your understanding of the art of representative sampling is amazing.

This convinces us that you are not worth defending so we would want to withdraw from NATO even if the Cold War wasn't over. You Germans are on a demographic fast track to extinction. Importing African and Arab immigrants in an attempt to replace all of the babies that your women refuse to have is just accelerating the process. What few babies that are being born to ethnic German women are being sired by African and Arab immigrants because your women are smart enough to recognize who the new masters of Europe will be. We do not want to be bound by an entangling alliances when the feces impacts the rotating air circulation device.


You know, for someone who gets so offended at the way in which we non-Americans are supposedly ignorant about what's really going on in your country, you sure aren't shy about demonstrating your own ignorance on matters beyond your own borders.

Oh, and just a reminder: your own demographics aren't so hot either, are they.



US birth rates decreased as a result of Obama's Great Recession. Our birth rates appear to be recovering now that Trump is POTUS. The example set by Governor Palin is encouraging American women to have babies later in life to offset the opportunities that were lost under Obama.

Meanwhile, Germany is screwed:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... 7rank.html

A perusal of German kindergartens confirms that most of Germany's children are African or Arab.

I just can't wait to see the inevitable civil conflict as the new masters impose Sharia law.
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by The E   » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:24 pm

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2487
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
A perusal of German kindergartens confirms that most of Germany's children are African or Arab.

I just can't wait to see the inevitable civil conflict as the new masters impose Sharia law.


I would be very interested in seeing the sources for that claim. After all, germans still make up something like 90% of the population; for kindergartens to be mostly African or Arab across the country (given that people from those areas are a minority among the immigrant community as a whole), something rather extraordinary has to happen.

But we both know what your source will be, won't we. Some hysterical article written by some wannabe Breitbart writer, or a YouTube video by someone with a tenuous grasp on reality and a link to something someone made up...

Feel free to prove me wrong though! After all, the federal office of statistics data is freely available, even to you.

(also: our birth rates are rising. Yours are falling. Turns out, having free health care and giving tax benefits and public aid to parents works. You should try it sometime!)
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by Joat42   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:30 am

Joat42
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am
Location: Sweden

TFLYTSNBN wrote:..snip..
US birth rates decreased as a result of Obama's Great Recession. Our birth rates appear to be recovering now that Trump is POTUS. The example set by Governor Palin is encouraging American women to have babies later in life to offset the opportunities that were lost under Obama.

Meanwhile, Germany is screwed:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... 7rank.html

A perusal of German kindergartens confirms that most of Germany's children are African or Arab.

I just can't wait to see the inevitable civil conflict as the new masters impose Sharia law.

You really can't get past Obama can't you? Why is it almost everyone in the right conservative spectrum blames Obama for almost everything.

It seems the US is screwed too...
https://nypost.com/2013/10/08/us-adults ... age-human/

Idiocracy is in your future...

I just can't wait for the rest of the world help tie your shoelaces because US citizens are getting to fat and stupid to do it themselves... wheee....

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.


Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by smr   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:52 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Funny you say Conservative blame Obama. Is not that is what Obama did with Bush. I can remember 5 years into his Presidency and he was blaming Bush for problems that were occurring. Now, Obama claims credit for the turnaround. Personally, I think Trump has done a good job with the economy. He has a lot to be desired with tweeting and acting Presidential. However, he has set a new standard with politicians because he actually works at keeping his campaign promises.

Joat42 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:..snip..
US birth rates decreased as a result of Obama's Great Recession. Our birth rates appear to be recovering now that Trump is POTUS. The example set by Governor Palin is encouraging American women to have babies later in life to offset the opportunities that were lost under Obama.

Meanwhile, Germany is screwed:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... 7rank.html

A perusal of German kindergartens confirms that most of Germany's children are African or Arab.

I just can't wait to see the inevitable civil conflict as the new masters impose Sharia law.

You really can't get past Obama can't you? Why is it almost everyone in the right conservative spectrum blames Obama for almost everything.

It seems the US is screwed too...
https://nypost.com/2013/10/08/us-adults ... age-human/

Idiocracy is in your future...

I just can't wait for the rest of the world help tie your shoelaces because US citizens are getting to fat and stupid to do it themselves... wheee....
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:20 am

TFLYTSNBN
Admiral

Posts: 2289
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:
A perusal of German kindergartens confirms that most of Germany's children are African or Arab.

I just can't wait to see the inevitable civil conflict as the new masters impose Sharia law.


I would be very interested in seeing the sources for that claim. After all, germans still make up something like 90% of the population; for kindergartens to be mostly African or Arab across the country (given that people from those areas are a minority among the immigrant community as a whole), something rather extraordinary has to happen.

But we both know what your source will be, won't we. Some hysterical article written by some wannabe Breitbart writer, or a YouTube video by someone with a tenuous grasp on reality and a link to something someone made up...

Feel free to prove me wrong though! After all, the federal office of statistics data is freely available, even to you.

(also: our birth rates are rising. Yours are falling. Turns out, having free health care and giving tax benefits and public aid to parents works. You should try it sometime!)


I would cite this source:

https://www.destatis.de/DE/PresseServic ... 5_122.html

Keep in mind that the data on nationality includes naturalised immigrants as German citizens.

Also keep in mind that this data reflects the nationality of the mother, not the father. Annecdotal evidence of blue eyed, blonde haired German women often giving birth to babies that were obviously sired by Arab or African men suggests that either German men just can not be bothered to inseminate their own women or their sperm are getting their little asses kicked by the competition.

I just can not wait to see Bielefeld become a charnal house like Beautiful Downtown Beirut.
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:56 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2666
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Smr, does it never register with you at all that the poster you seem to most identify with is the forum troll?



I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!


I'm aware.

We are all aware.


Actually, my status as the forum troll is merely a consequence of having political opinions that do not conform to the opinions of a voiciferous (meaning loud mouthed) clique, primarily foreigners, who dominate the Politics board by posting threads and replies that are intensely hostile to the United States in general and conservatives in particular.


Yeah... bullshit. You are a troll. It is clear every day you post. You are trolling right this second with this "foreigners" crap. This is the internet genius. You're going to encounter people who don't live where you live, get the hell over it and engage the arguments instead of whining about what part of the planet those arguments are coming in from as if that is what determines whether they are valid or not.

Your rationalization for being so critical of the US is the ongoing treaty commits of the United States to defend you folks. What is interesting is that your primary complaint about Trump and modern conservatives is that the United States is reconsidering the alphabet soup of defense treaties that obligate the US to risk nuclear war to defend your sorry asses.


1. I have so many more primary complaints about Trump than that.

2. Trump has come closer to risking nuclear conflict than any president in the last 50 years with the ignorant bullshit he keep pulling with Iran and North Korea. He has spent his entire presidency actively undermining a nuclear deal with Iran that was WORKING to keep nukes out of their hands, and he's being played a half dozen ways by Kim Jong Un just because he knows all he needs to do to manipulate Trump is give him a photo op and stroke his ego while he plows ahead at full speed on his own nuke program.

So spare us the faux concern about that particular subject.
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by The E   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:07 pm

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2487
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I would cite this source:

https://www.destatis.de/DE/PresseServic ... 5_122.html

Keep in mind that the data on nationality includes naturalised immigrants as German citizens.


Your claim was, and I quote:
A perusal of German kindergartens confirms that most of Germany's children are African or Arab.


So, according to you, "most" means "about 3.5%" (Counting only the "african or arab" parts of that graph. Even expanding it to all migrant children, you're still only at less than a quarter of all children, which by noones definition on the planet is "most". Interesting. You're not good at this whole "facts" thing, are you.

Points for trying, though. One of these days, you may even post something you haven't distorted to hell and back.

Also keep in mind that this data reflects the nationality of the mother, not the father. Annecdotal evidence of blue eyed, blonde haired German women often giving birth to babies that were obviously sired by Arab or African men suggests that either German men just can not be bothered to inseminate their own women or their sperm are getting their little asses kicked by the competition.


Hmm. Anecdotal evidence, you say? I have some anecdotal evidence for you as well: You're completely, utterly, hilariously wrong.

I just can not wait to see Bielefeld become a charnal house like Beautiful Downtown Beirut.


Bielefeld does not exist, but that's neither here nor there.

You know what does exist though? Strong evidence that immigrant birth rates regress to the established standard rates of the majority population in a generation or less.
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by smr   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

1) 36 years ago and no proof that will stand up in court. 2) a registered democrat that feels it's her civic duty but declines to press charges. We heard that before Alabama. 3) Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill demonstrate that the Demoncrats will stop at nothing to derail the SCOTUS process. 4) Feinstein sat on letter since July only releases the letter when they are going to lose. That's OK, I be sure to vote straight Republican in less than a month!
Top
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by Annachie   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

I don't care which of the 43 ex US Presidents you want to compare him too. The one thing Trump isn't is Presidential.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top

Return to Politics