Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by Daryl   » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:33 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Yes he will run. Straight to the isolated dacha that Putin has lined up for him and his daughter, to seek asylum in.
smr wrote:I am laughing at the fact you think that Trump will resign. First, the Demoncrats would never leave him alone. So that means he will not resign and will run. To be honest, I can not remember the rest of the post because that first statement has what basis in reality or is this just some wacked opinion? Come on Annachie try to do better!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:48 pm

TFLYTSNBN

My prediction is that when the backfilling is finished, President Trump will appoint VP Pence to replace Ginnsberg on the SCOTUS. This would be a non controversial appointment with easy confirmation. In the spirit of honoring and repaying the woman who annointed him to be POTUS, President Trump will then appoint Govrrnor Palin to be his Vice President. The spectacle of men crawling out of the woodwork to claim that Governor Palin sexually harraessed them will be hillarious. The only credible allegation will be from men who were traumatized by then Mayor and then Governor Palin nursing her baby during City Council meetings, recording political commercials or during phone conversations. VP Palin's confirmation will be bitterly contested but eventually confirmed. Once VP Palin is worn in, President Trump will resign giving the USA 10 years of President Palin.

Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton's heads will explode, splattering blood but no brains all over.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:31 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Dreadful thought, being sexually harassed by Palin. Australians have a derogrative term for women like her. "Fugly bush pig".

TFLYTSNBN wrote:My prediction is that when the backfilling is finished, President Trump will appoint VP Pence to replace Ginnsberg on the SCOTUS. This would be a non controversial appointment with easy confirmation. In the spirit of honoring and repaying the woman who annointed him to be POTUS, President Trump will then appoint Govrrnor Palin to be his Vice President. The spectacle of men crawling out of the woodwork to claim that Governor Palin sexually harraessed them will be hillarious. The only credible allegation will be from men who were traumatized by then Mayor and then Governor Palin nursing her baby during City Council meetings, recording political commercials or during phone conversations. VP Palin's confirmation will be bitterly contested but eventually confirmed. Once VP Palin is worn in, President Trump will resign giving the USA 10 years of President Palin.

Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton's heads will explode, splattering blood but no brains all over.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:00 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Lol, Pence to SCOTUS.

But then smr supports a totally unqualified pedophile as President, so why not a second unqualified SCOTUS nominee.

Trump will resign. To protect Ivanka.

Trumps own lawyer practically admitted that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Among others, that means Jarred, Don jnr, Eric, and Ivanka.
Let alone the tax problems and campaign finance violations.
Trump will cut a deal and resign to stop Ivanka facing any charges.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:15 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Daryl wrote:Dreadful thought, being sexually harassed by Palin. Australians have a derogrative term for women like her. "Fugly bush pig".

TFLYTSNBN wrote:My prediction is that when the backfilling is finished, President Trump will appoint VP Pence to replace Ginnsberg on the SCOTUS. This would be a non controversial appointment with easy confirmation. In the spirit of honoring and repaying the woman who annointed him to be POTUS, President Trump will then appoint Govrrnor Palin to be his Vice President. The spectacle of men crawling out of the woodwork to claim that Governor Palin sexually harraessed them will be hillarious. The only credible allegation will be from men who were traumatized by then Mayor and then Governor Palin nursing her baby during City Council meetings, recording political commercials or during phone conversations. VP Palin's confirmation will be bitterly contested but eventually confirmed. Once VP Palin is worn in, President Trump will resign giving the USA 10 years of President Palin.

Either you have some rather disgusting ideas about what a woman should look like or you are allowing your political prejudices to distort your purient appraisals. Carnal considerations should trump politics. Even I can admit that Nancy Pelossi was once an attrative woman. I remember when she was Miss Lube Rack, 1956. I still have my copy of the calender. Even after over half a century, Miss Lube Rack still has a nice rack. This doesnt change the fact that she is an evil bitch.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:48 pm

TFLYTSNBN

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/0 ... -prophecy/

Premature shovelling?

Was Justice Ginnsburg watching FOX News from her hospital bed and read the exagerated reports of her demise?

I wish Justice Ginnsburg a long, healthy retirement.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:55 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:36 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Now they are claiming a public appearance but no photos.

President Trump will be able to nominate a replacement for Roberts after he gets himself impeached for covering up Ginsberg's death.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/myster ... e-surgery/
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:18 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Now they are claiming a public appearance but no photos.

President Trump will be able to nominate a replacement for Roberts after he gets himself impeached for covering up Ginsberg's death.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/myster ... e-surgery/

You're like a cartoon character. Only less well written.

Return to Politics