Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:32 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I thought that I would share this video.

Ginsberg appears to have one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel.

Keeping my shovel handy to back fill.

Crap. I forgot the link.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files. ... /rbg-1.jpg
Last edited by TFLYTSNBN on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by smr   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:42 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Watch out Gcomeau is going to explode! I already told him that Trump will select 5 Supreme Court Judges in his 2 terms possibly 4 his 1st term.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I thought that I would share this video.

Ginsberg appears to have one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel.

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:58 pm

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:Watch out Gcomeau is going to explode! I already told him that Trump will select 5 Supreme Court Judges in his 2 terms possibly 4 his 1st term.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I thought that I would share this video.

What planet, I mean country, is Gcomeau from anyway?

When it comes to illegal aliens, I thought that MEN IN BLACK portrayed the idea perfectly. Also, ALIENS 2 and of course the classic, CONEHEADS.

https://youtu.be/jPsXJlylRvs
Post by smr   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:06 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

He's a disguised as a Canadian citizen.
Post by Daryl   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:25 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

The US must be the only developed nation where judicial appointments are openly made based on political affiliation. Several years ago my state's government appointed a Chief Justice who's independence was questioned (accusations denied & not proven). They lost the next election big time, with the Premier even losing his own seat.
How people could believe that practice is OK boggles the mind, mind you so do the us gun laws, health care system and much else.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:20 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Looks like he might be about to lose one.

Reports are that Kavanaugh has been refered to the FBI for investigation into something from his past.

But then, reading between the lines, it sounds like the sort of thing the GOP don't give a shit about anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:38 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Supposedly a forty year allegation...what a joke. Can we say Alabama all over again. That's why that fact was not brought up in hearings. Certain people are very gullible. Once (Alabama)...maybe but twice is a campaign or political tactic. So if their is no physical proof but only a allegation...no crime happened. Annachie are you back to listening to hearsay without proof? Question: this person has can through numerous vetting processes for being in the Bush Whitehouse, Federal Appointment as a Federal Judge, and finally as a Supreme Court Nominee. Can we say Conspiracy theory/theorist?

Different Point, I just saw a video about Ginsberg at Stanford. She is not long for this world. So please keep her in a person's prayers. Second point, she is complaining about the SCOTUS selection process how it has become a campaign/political target(s) for certain members. She states either that person is qualified or not qualified. She says that Cavanaugh is qualified to be Supreme Court Justice.

Annachie wrote:Looks like he might be about to lose one.

Reports are that Kavanaugh has been refered to the FBI for investigation into something from his past.

But then, reading between the lines, it sounds like the sort of thing the GOP don't give a shit about anyway.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:19 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

You don't think a person being a pedophile is a problem? I'm pretty sure the people of Alabama thought it was.

You don't care about Kavanaugh being a potential [Rapist/Sexual Predator/Pedophile/Aborter/Murdrer]? A stretch I know, but it's hard to think of anything minor that would get forwarded to the FBI so quickly but leaves a live female complainant.
Of course you don't, after all you support a self confessed sex offender as the leader of the family values party.

It might turn out to be nothing, it might turn out to be something.
But if the GOP knew before hand ... well I would normally say that they've lost all credibility. But truthfully, they don't have any left to lose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:16 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie was this person charged or convicted as pedophile. No! Smoke and Mirrors...I would kill that someone if I had been molested. This was brought up to deliberately smear someone. Apply the same standard that you apply to HRC.

Criminal Cases for Sexual Abuse

Criminal cases are filed by the State of Alabama on behalf of a victim. In order to file criminal charges, you must notify law enforcement of the sexual abuse. The authorities will investigate your claims and a prosecutor may file charges against your abuser. If a suspect is found guilty of criminal conduct, he or she may be sentenced to significant jail time and sex offender registration.

Although the civil SOL is very short, Alabama gives prosecutors a lot of time to file violent or childhood sexual abuse charges. The criminal statutes of limitations vary depending on the severity of the offense. The criminal statutes of limitations include:

No statute of limitations: rape, violent sexual abuse, sexual abuse with the threat of violence, and any sexual abuse of a victim under the age of 16,
Other felony sexual abuse: three years, and
Misdemeanor abuse: one year.

To determine the correct statute of limitations in your case, contact law enforcement immediately.

Although you may not face a statute of limitations in your criminal case, you should still report sexual abuse as soon as possible. Early reporting of abuse may give law enforcement and prosecutors stronger evidence and a better chance at convicting your abuser.
Other Compensation for Crime Victims

Annachie wrote:You don't think a person being a pedophile is a problem? I'm pretty sure the people of Alabama thought it was.

You don't care about Kavanaugh being a potential [Rapist/Sexual Predator/Pedophile/Aborter/Murdrer]? A stretch I know, but it's hard to think of anything minor that would get forwarded to the FBI so quickly but leaves a live female complainant.
Of course you don't, after all you support a self confessed sex offender as the leader of the family values party.

It might turn out to be nothing, it might turn out to be something.
But if the GOP knew before hand ... well I would normally say that they've lost all credibility. But truthfully, they don't have any left to lose.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:04 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:Looks like he might be about to lose one.

As I understand the allegations, Kavanaugh once dated a woman with whom he had premarital sex and now, decades later, she is complaining that she didnt enjoy it.

Return to Politics