Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:53 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:Yes, lets not forget the giy who quit politics, when the allegations were made, and not say the GOP guy WHO RAN FOR OFFICE.

Fly, I know you didn't mean to, but you have perfectly illustrated one of the big differences between the US left and right.

The left will admit it (when caught, far from an ideal situation), the right deny (to the point of making death threats to the victims)

You also find that for every Dem politician paedophile, there are 10 GOP ones. Aparently "Family values" involves fucking children.

To get back to Kavanaugh. He has claimed that he definately didn't do it, and that he has no memory of the party. (He was a reknowned black out drunk at that age according to the other guy that was in the room)
One of Kavanaugh's statements is a lie.

The Goldshit allegations were widely known but the Democrat establishment covered for him until someone at a small newspaper decided to earn a Pulitzer prize.

Allegedly in the room.
About as credible as Glenn Rice.

You have any research to document the number of Republican verses Democrat Pedophiles or just slinging shit?
Last edited by TFLYTSNBN on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:48 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I'll tell you, again I think, how I did my research several years ago, and posted the results here. As well as trying to on facebook. Turns out the GOP list was too long.

I literally googled politician pedophile.
I selected a right wing site that listed Democrats, and a left wing site that listed Republicans. The first site for each that actually had a list on it iirc, not just going on about what the latest scandal was.

I chose politicians because, when they get recorded in the media, their political leanings are always included, and as a general group they would broadly represent the population.

Then I counted.

Hardly scientific, but the difference in numbers was staggering. It was literally a factor of 10.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:33 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

How would the numbers change if you included the word “convicted”?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:36 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:I'll tell you, again I think, how I did my research several years ago, and posted the results here. As well as trying to on facebook. Turns out the GOP list was too long.

I literally googled politician pedophile.
I selected a right wing site that listed Democrats, and a left wing site that listed Republicans. The first site for each that actually had a list on it iirc, not just going on about what the latest scandal was.

I chose politicians because, when they get recorded in the media, their political leanings are always included, and as a general group they would broadly represent the population.

Then I counted.

Hardly scientific, but the difference in numbers was staggering. It was literally a factor of 10.

Never saw your "study" before. Hardly scientific but a reasonable effort.

Your logic that the aberrant behavior of a few people in a group defines the people in the group is interesting. Would you cite FBI crime statistics that DOCUMENT the irrefutable fact that African Americans who are only 1/8 of the US population yet commit over 1/2 the total homicides and 2/3s of the gun homicides as proof that black people are homicidal maniacs?

Your ignorant, hate mongering bigotry astounds me.
Post by The E   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:20 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Your logic that the aberrant behavior of a few people in a group defines the people in the group is interesting.

I trust that you'll provide ample scientific proof for the sort of sweeping arguments about large, inhomogenuous groups that you're making?

Then again, given your illiteracy in statistical matters (Remember when you were trying to make an argument using anecdotal data you made up? That was fun), I'm not sure whether you can actually be relied upon to find proper sources for anything...
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:41 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Lady! Sit your butt down and testify on Monday. Kavanaugh has rebuttal. Thursday vote. Easy as pie!

Either she is credible or not.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:How would the numbers change if you included the word “convicted”?
From memory, not by much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote: fact that African Americans who are only 1/8 of the US population yet commit over 1/2 the total homicides and 2/3s of the gun homicides as proof that black people are homicidal maniacs?

Nope, but I would use it, along with other data that is out there, as proof of how marginialized, how oppressed, how generally they are fucked over by White America.
If they are being pushed into a situation where the only escape is crime, then it's not surprising that they turn to crime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Joat42   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Annachie wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote: fact that African Americans who are only 1/8 of the US population yet commit over 1/2 the total homicides and 2/3s of the gun homicides as proof that black people are homicidal maniacs?

Nope, but I would use it, along with other data that is out there, as proof of how marginialized, how oppressed, how generally they are fucked over by White America.
If they are being pushed into a situation where the only escape is crime, then it's not surprising that they turn to crime.

Median household income (2018 US$) per ethnicity
  1. 126,906 Indian
  2. 80,720 Asian
  3. 61,349 White
  4. 57,617 All households
  5. 57,112 Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
  6. 46,882 Hispanic or Latino (of any ethnicity)
  7. 44,798 Some other ethnicity
  8. 39,719 American Indian and Alaska Native
  9. 38,555 Black or African American

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:19 am

smr
Vice Admiral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Gv7CoC5UI
From the beginning of the video to the 11:30 mark, please watch and refute. She made very powerful and convincing arguments.

Return to Politics