Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:41 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:Sorry Avenati's protoge was not credible from the get go. NBC could not corroborate her account from the list of witnesses she gave. NBC said as much. Remirez only remembered Kavanaugh as her flasher AFTER her 6 day witness prep with a political operative. Not before.

The accusations were not credible.

THEN WHY WERE THEY AFRAID TO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED?

Answer the damn question. If all they were going to find was "oh this isn't credible" and CLEAR the guy they were giving a supreme Court seat to? Why block the investigation of the claims if, as you assert here, that investigation would clear their nominee?
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:51 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
PeterZ wrote:Sorry Avenati's protoge was not credible from the get go. NBC could not corroborate her account from the list of witnesses she gave. NBC said as much. Remirez only remembered Kavanaugh as her flasher AFTER her 6 day witness prep with a political operative. Not before.

The accusations were not credible.

THEN WHY WERE THEY AFRAID TO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED?

Answer the damn question. If all they were going to find was "oh this isn't credible" and CLEAR the guy they were giving a supreme Court seat to? Why block the investigation of the claims if, as you assert here, that investigation would clear their nominee?

Because you would be giving credence to the character assassination implicit in those non credible accusations. You want that regardless of the veracity of the accusations. By definition such an investigation would give credence to those non credible accusations. I may actually believe your side if the history of supporting rapists and abusers of women Dems back to the hilt aren't legion. Well, that sort of crap is bullshit. You want to destroy the characters of those that you disagree with? Not this time. Perhaps your side will try again, we have to make sure you lose each time. Maybe your side will stop.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:
gcomeau wrote:THEN WHY WERE THEY AFRAID TO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED?

Because you would be giving credence to the character assassination implicit in those non credible accusations.

The investigation finding the accusation NOT credible would make them credible?

Ummm no. Try again. Something less mind numbingly stupid this time if you don't mind.
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:06 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

PeterZ wrote:
gcomeau wrote:THEN WHY WERE THEY AFRAID TO HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED?

Because you would be giving credence to the character assassination implicit in those non credible accusations.
gcomeau wrote:

Ummm no. Try again. Something less mind numbingly stupid this time if you don't mind.

Pperhaps if it was honestly covered you would be right. It won't be as the echo chamber of the Mainstream Media's 92% negative coverage of the administration will ignore anything that does not sopport their narrative. Heck the Senators believe Dr. Ford despite the lack of corroboration on a party-line basis. The media will as well despite any lack of corroboration because they are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Proggy Resistance. After all, the lack of specifics make it IMPOSSIBLE to disprove her charges. That means he won't be criminally convicted, but every MSM POS will believe her and broadcast that belief to the detriment of Justice Kavanaugh's reputation. They will ignore everything that is not credible and focus on those items that cannot be disproven because the accuser doesn't recall enough specifics to provide Justice Kavanaugh a chance to disprove them.

Yeah, the investigation will make it clear that the accusations aren't credible. Bullshit! Did the investigation of of Michael Brown's shooting persuade anyone that he was attacking the policeman that shot him? No, because the MSM did not cover anything that redirected their audience from their narrative. Hands up don't shoot never happened, but tell that to most proggies. So, pardon me that I support protecting an innocent man and his family from more of your side's character assasination attempts. I take that back, don't pardom me.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:15 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:
PeterZ wrote:Because you would be giving credence to the character assassination implicit in those non credible accusations.
gcomeau wrote:

Pperhaps if it was honestly covered you would be right. It won't be as the echo chamber of the Mainstream Media's 92% negative coverage of the administration will ignore anything that does not sopport their narrative.

Again, BULLSHIT.

The FBI doing a full and proper investigation and then coming out and saying "we did a thorough investigation, talked to everybody, there's nothing here..." is only going to be covered one way by any mainstream news sources. There might be a little grumbling from some quarters but there is ZERO way that the net effect of that isn't OVERWHELMINGLY positive for the GOP. They would be able to use that as a nuclear weapon in electoral politics for the next ten years....

"Look at the Dems making false accusations against our innocent upstanding conservative justices!!!!! The FBI even said so!!!! All their accusations against us are smears and characer assassinations!!!! WITCH HUNT WITCH HUNT WITCH HUNT!!!!!!"

You know damn well they would KILL to be able to get that outcome.

If that is the result they thought they would get.

So why didn't they let the FBI go get that result for them? Try to be an actual objective rational adult here.
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:22 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

I am not trying to persuade you. I'm glad you believe the crap your side puts out. Most of the more extreme BS is persuading independents to support anyone but Democrats. So keep up the efforts to inform the unwashed of the US just how superior your views are. Seriously, I applaud your efforts and wish you to keep them up. Makes it easier to keep in mind what the elections mean to the rest of us US citizens.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

He wont answer gc, because he wont admit to the answer. Peter, like all the true believers are incapable of it.

OK Peter, since it both appears smr and Fly can't answer, how about you.

"Regardless of anything he's done in his past, what part of his behaviour during this confirmation process says that he is suitable to be a Supreme Court judge in any way?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:27 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:I am not trying to persuade you.

That's just your cop out escape hatch when you don't have an answer and you know it.
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:29 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:He wont answer gc, because he wont admit to the answer. Peter, like all the true believers are incapable of it.

OK Peter, since it both appears smr and Fly can't answer, how about you.

"Regardless of anything he's done in his past, what part of his behaviour during this confirmation process says that he is suitable to be a Supreme Court judge in any way?"

That honest and sincere part that told a bunch of character assassinating democrat assholes that what they are doing was nothing more than a political ploy. Someone falsely accuses me of that sort of crap and I would respond in a similar fashion. Good to have a real human being serving as a Justice than a sociopathic robot that could ignore such vile and baseless charges which hurt so many people he loved in the name of ambition.

Yeah, I strongly support how Justice Kavanaugh responded to the left's assault.
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:34 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
PeterZ wrote:I am not trying to persuade you.

That's just your cop out escape hatch when you don't have an answer and you know it.

No it isn't. Its my effort in trying to be polite. The candid fact is that I don't care what you think beyond being able to catalogue that opinion as a reference point for analysis. Well, in that you may persuade those you contact who can vote to vote against Democrats, I do care what you believe.

So please continue to be a tool to persuade others that proggies cannot be trusted with political power in the US.

Return to Politics