Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump gets another SCOTUS appointment?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:15 pm

TFLYTSNBN

[quote="Daryl"]Putting the pig with lipstick in would complete the farce.[quote]

Even American liberals were disaproving of that sexist nastiness from Obama.

There are a lot of Trump supporters who would be delighted to see the reins handed to a woman who would implement similar policies but with more tact and less ethical baggage and no philandering. The worst charges that they can offer is that Gov Palin's oldest son was born a few weeks short of nine months after the wedding and she allegedly had a fling with a black man almost a year before she eloped.

Obviously; Sarah Palin was the best Glenn Rice ever had that he remembered her and recognized her two decades later.
The fact that Sarah married Todd rather than Glenn is proof that it is Todd rather than Glenn whom God has blessed with a womb shifter.

This is why many Americans would be delighted to abandon ANZUS and just eat popcorn while we watch China, India, Malaysia, Micronesia or the Phillipines conquer Australia.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Except that Obama never described Sarah Palin as lipstick on a pig.

As is far too usual, it was a right wing beat up created by taking something completely out of context.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Daryl   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:27 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

So, TFLYTSNBN I come back with a light hearted joke about one of your less successful politicians, and in response you express a wish that my whole country be invaded. Definite proof of what side of politics you follow.
Post by smr   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:29 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl wrote:So, TFLYTSNBN I come back with a light hearted joke about one of your less successful politicians, and in response you express a wish that my whole country be invaded. Definite proof of what side of politics you follow.

Food for thought: what if he is being sarcastic, flippant, or homurous in his own way?
Post by Joat42   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:
Daryl wrote:So, TFLYTSNBN I come back with a light hearted joke about one of your less successful politicians, and in response you express a wish that my whole country be invaded. Definite proof of what side of politics you follow.

Food for thought: what if he is being sarcastic, flippant, or homurous in his own way?

The thing about not including tagging or smiley faces when you are trying to be sarcastic, flippant, or humorous in a non-obvious way on the internet is that people usually think you are being an asshole.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:21 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

True!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:23 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Palin almost succeeded in winning the Presidency for Senator McCain. His "I'm suspending my campaign" BS in response to the mortgage meltdown revealed the elder statesman to be a doddering old fool. Obama won by default.

Palin's subsequent demise was the result of being of only modest, middle class means. Her campaign for governor was essentially driving herself around Alaska in a VW Jetta diesel. The Democrats overwhelmed herwith frivolous ethics complaints that burdened her with a quarter million dollars (3 years salary) in legal bills with no help from the GOP. She had to resign so she could do the book deals and FOX news gig to bail her family out of debt.

If your criteria for being a successful politician is having the money to survive the BS, then you should love Trump.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:36 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:

Palin almost succeeded in winning the Presidency for Senator McCain.

So to be clear everyone.... Trump loses the popular vote by 3 million votes and wins the electoral college by 77 electors and he has a landslide mandate!!!!

Obama wins the popular vote over McCain by 10 million and the electoral college by 192 electors.... "McCain almost won thanks to Palin!"

His "I'm suspending my campaign" BS in response to the mortgage meltdown revealed the elder statesman to be a doddering old fool. Obama won by default.

He suspended it for two days. From September 24th to September 26th.

On September 23rd he was behind Obama in polling by an average of 4 pts already and widening rapidly because voters tend to not be thrilled with the idea of voting for the party who just imploded the entire national economy on their watch. The campaign suspension was a desperation gimmick from someone who already knew he was toast.

Palin's subsequent demise was the result of being of only modest, middle class means.

Her subsequent demise was because she was a freaking ignorant moron.

Which, pathetically, is what makes your idea that Trump would replace Pence with her both one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard and sadly plausible as something Trump would do.
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:09 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:[SNIP

My bet is that when RBG takes her fatal fall, Trump will nominate VP Pence to be on SCOTUS. This will enable Trump to nominate Governor Palin to be his VP. Once VP Palin is confirmed, Trump will resign.

From what we see of Trump's character - the only way he would 'resign' is by being 'non-breathing' first, and even then you would have to put a stake thru his heart first, before you could get it out of his cold, cold claws! :D

[And NO - this is NOT inciting that American pastime of exercising 2nd amendment rights]
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:Except that Obama never described Sarah Palin as lipstick on a pig.

As is far too usual, it was a right wing beat up created by taking something completely out of context.

Actually, he did.

Return to Politics