Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by Dilandu   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1961
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

TFLYTSNBN wrote: Australia is contemplating aquiring nukes because they fear that President Trump will not commit conventional forces much less use nukes to defend Australia from invasion or nuclear attack.


...It is basically what Daryl said.
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by smr   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:58 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

I have to totally disagree with your personal take. The problem is the Demoncrats accuse anyone and everyone of Racism if they do not totally support their position. Prime example is the Freshman four accusing Pelosi of Racism a week or so ago. The Demoncrats scream Racism so much that the word has lost all meaning with the voters. It's like when Gcomeau daily complaint about Trump. Orange man bad! While he puts on black antifa uniform to protest Trump and the merry band of digital warriors. Meanwhile the OstrichFuhrer ala TheE is getting out his Red Brigade Uniforms to Protest Trump for the Fake News Media.
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:21 pm

TFLYTSNBN
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1486
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote: Australia is contemplating aquiring nukes because they fear that President Trump will not commit conventional forces much less use nukes to defend Australia from invasion or nuclear attack.


...It is basically what Daryl said.



Do you understand what a profound paradigm shift that is?

Why should the Australians be angry with Trump for being the first POTUS in 70+ years that has rejected the Cold War presumption that America is willing to fight a nuclear war to defend an "ally?"
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by Donnachaidh   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Donnachaidh
Commodore

Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQ4yysGGbc

Clearly he has a problem with "send her back"...
_____________________________________________________
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by Daryl   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2854
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

I do need to clarify that Australia isn't considering nukes. The only change is that a few commentators have mentioned the possibility, which is a change. Long way from a serious government decision yet.
As to why we have expected support from the US, there are several valid reasons.
Firstly we have supported the US in more of its military adventures than have any other country. The size of our commitment may have been comparatively small, but it did provide some political legitimacy, and our soldiers tend to be used at the pointy end.
Secondly, we are an unsinkable aircraft carrier in the southern hemisphere, that the US depends on for spy and military bases.
Thirdly we have reserves of strategic materials like rare earths, that China may embargo from the US.
We are not passengers expecting big brother to rescue us, but active partners, and Trump's rhetoric is causing some concern.

quote="TFLYTSNBN"]
Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote: Australia is contemplating aquiring nukes because they fear that President Trump will not commit conventional forces much less use nukes to defend Australia from invasion or nuclear attack.


...It is basically what Daryl said.



Do you understand what a profound paradigm shift that is?

Why should the Australians be angry with Trump for being the first POTUS in 70+ years that has rejected the Cold War presumption that America is willing to fight a nuclear war to defend an "ally?"[/quote]
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by Eyal   » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:51 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 pm
Location: Israel

gcomeau wrote:The SECOND you go to this "where did their ancestors come from THAT is their home country" argument you've openly embraced the same racist bile Trump is spewing, not that that's shocking to anyone here of course.


Ironically the same argument would make Trump (immigrant mother and immigrant paternal grandparents) unAmerican ss well.
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by Daryl   » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:24 am

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2854
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

But white?
Eyal wrote:
gcomeau wrote:The SECOND you go to this "where did their ancestors come from THAT is their home country" argument you've openly embraced the same racist bile Trump is spewing, not that that's shocking to anyone here of course.


Ironically the same argument would make Trump (immigrant mother and immigrant paternal grandparents) unAmerican ss well.
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:24 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Dilandu wrote:...It is basically what Daryl said.



Do you understand what a profound paradigm shift that is?


That America's traditional longstanding allies no longer view the United States as a DEPENDABLE partner that can be trusted to stand by them when it is needed?

Yes TFLY, we all get how profound a shift that is.
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by edgeworthy   » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:23 pm

edgeworthy
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:34 pm

I'm not sure that the Trump Family qualify as White, at least certainly not Donald. Which leads to the possibility that the Trumps were Illegal Immigrants themselves, after all the US Government has never officially recognised Loompa-Land, and has no formal diplomatic relations.
As far as I can tell the US Constitution contains no provision for an Oompa-Loompa to legally aquire citizenship. So it might be that Donald Trump was never in fact eligible to run for office?
Top
Re: Trump is a racist. He isn't even hiding it anymore.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:28 pm

TFLYTSNBN
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1486
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

edgeworthy wrote:I'm not sure that the Trump Family qualify as White, at least certainly not Donald. Which leads to the possibility that the Trumps were Illegal Immigrants themselves, after all the US Government has never officially recognised Loompa-Land, and has no formal diplomatic relations.
As far as I can tell the US Constitution contains no provision for an Oompa-Loompa to legally aquire citizenship. So it might be that Donald Trump was never in fact eligible to run for office?



That's racist.
Top

Return to Politics