Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Participation Trophy Anti-Trumpers

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Participation Trophy Anti-Trumpers
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am

smr
Vice Admiral

What administration go it thru. Thank you for the Veterans! I don't care if HRC go it thru, I would still appreciate that common sense finally prevailed. No it would not ever happen under HRC or Obama.

On a side note: are allies are upset that we are fimally demanding fair trade deals. Oh well, they enjoyed the fact they the could get over using tariffs and now that cash cow is coming to an end. We should do what Brazil does and apply equal.

On a different note: I received an email and text from my brother stating he needed money due to theft of his wallet in Panama and could not leave the Country. Now I was more than a little suspicious but my brother was also on a cruise. So emailed his yahoo account and texted him the family emergency call sign and never received the counter sign for a family emergency. Later that day,he called and said he was OK! Just be aware of this type of scam! I do not know how they impersonated my brother but the text message appeared to come from my brother.

Michael Everett wrote:
Fireflair wrote:Trump can't even claim it started on his watch or that it gained more traction during his tenure as president.

This is Trump.
He can claim it.
Whether or not anyone capable of performing actual research and critical thinking will believe him when he does...
:twisted:
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:38 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:On a side note: are allies are upset that we are fimally demanding fair trade deals. Oh well, they enjoyed the fact they the could get over using tariffs and now that cash cow is coming to an end. We should do what Brazil does and apply equal.

You had fair trade deals. Trump cancelled them, and now you have to rely on Trump to get you new fair trade deals.

Something Trump, who sees deals only in three categories (deals he doesn't care about, deals in which he personally loses and deals in which he personally wins) is incapable of.
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:11 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

He propose no tariffs among the G7 that was soundly rejected!. Fair trade deal depends on a person's or countries perspective. Why is not Germany paying their fair share of GDP for (military spending) NATO that they signed voluntary to.

The E wrote:
smr wrote:On a side note: are allies are upset that we are fimally demanding fair trade deals. Oh well, they enjoyed the fact they the could get over using tariffs and now that cash cow is coming to an end. We should do what Brazil does and apply equal.

You had fair trade deals. Trump cancelled them, and now you have to rely on Trump to get you new fair trade deals.

Something Trump, who sees deals only in three categories (deals he doesn't care about, deals in which he personally loses and deals in which he personally wins) is incapable of.
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:23 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:He propose no tariffs among the G7 that was soundly rejected!.

Did he, now. Is that why he ran off, ranting about how evil the canadians are?

Is that why he's inflicting damage on the US economy with his trade sanctions?

Fair trade deal depends on a person's or countries perspective. Why is not Germany paying their fair share of GDP for (military spending) NATO that they signed voluntary to.

Why are you paying so much for your military? How much money do you actually need to spend and how much of it is sunk into expensive experiments like the F-35 or is disappearing into unaccountable holes?

BTW, If you were interested in facts, you'd know that german military spending has steadily, if slowly, increased over the past few years. Unfortunately, said increase has not kept pace with our growing GDP; this means that looking at defense spending by comparing it to the national GDP is an ultimately misleading figure.

So, in other words, it's perfect for your style of fake news, isn't it?
Post by Annachie   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

It's interesting to look at the aluminium tarrif.

The big winner there is China.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Politics