Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Is David Weber a Trump supporter?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Is David Weber a Trump supporter?
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:10 pm

smr
Commodore

Look mom I famous! :lol: By the way, Donald is his own worst enemy if the left would just let life play out. The result would be a new President in 2020. Congratulations to Nimitz because TheE hates I mean loves you.

The E wrote:
cthia wrote:I don't think anyone is a 'Trump Supporter' anymore. The Don just makes it darn phucking hard to love him. Even his own wife doesn't seem to want to hold his hand anymore. All of the Trump Supporters in the beginning of the election are simply trying to hold on for dear life, hoping... 'this too shall pass.'

They're all practicing damage control! "Let's just hope we're still breathing at the end of all of this."

Have you not noticed smr and Nimitz1923AD in these very forums? It doesn't seem to me as if they are hoping that the Trump era will be allowed to pass....
Post by Fireflair   » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Fireflair
Captain of the List

isaac_newton wrote:
Fireflair wrote:I think the most pointed case that stood out to me was in Ringo's Ghost series where they know terrorists are going to attack Disney in Florida. By profiling people his characters are able to avert disaster. In cases like that it's the results that matter, not the methods because it saves untold numbers of lives. But too many arm chair theorists and right's activists in the US would let horrible things happen in the name of doing things the 'right' way.

ummmm - not sure it's valid to use a fictional story to prove what will/wont happen in real life!

It's not so much that I'm trying to prove anything, but it's the concept brought up in the story. Having been out there and done my part, I've seen any number of times were regulations inplaced by people who will never deal with the problem personally have caused problems.

I've personally seen the results of arm chair analysts from offices on high trying to direct things, and the results coming off very badly. They often direct matters as they choose because of political reasons which have and can bite us all.
Post by ywing14   » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:23 pm

ywing14
Commander

I agree with you there Fireflair, and then later one when they are trying to cover themselves they look to blame you for the fact they ignored your warnings all along.

Return to Politics