Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

So much for the Dem blue wave

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: So much for the Dem blue wave
Post by smr   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

If your illegal alien, you are allowed to legally vote in California (must have State ID card or State Driver's License). Could that perhaps throw the numbers out of kilter because this law started this year. California is been a left leaning state for a very long time.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:10 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:If your illegal alien, you are allowed to legally vote in California

No you are not. How many times must you be told to stop getting your news from Sean Hannity and Alex Jones?

It happen to be a *legal* alien in California, with those IDs, and it sure as hell does not allow me to vote.

http://www.politifact.com/california/st ... ocumented/

Does it never bother you that you're wrong about everything? Or does it just not even register?
Post by ksandgren   » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 pm

ksandgren
Captain (Junior Grade)

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:If your illegal alien, you are allowed to legally vote in California

No you are not. How many times must you be told to stop getting your news from Sean Hannity and Alex Jones?

It happen to be a *legal* alien in California, with those IDs, and it sure as hell does not allow me to vote.

http://www.politifact.com/california/st ... ocumented/

Does it never bother you that you're wrong about everything? Or does it just not even register?

When you are an apostate pseudo Christian who actually supports an abomination to God like Trump and thus crucifies Christ again, are incapable of an actual discussion of a different point of view, and troll anyone sane enough to actually present facts instead of fantasies; it is just natural to be wrong about everything. The Apostle John describes it as living in darkness when you think its light (I Jn 2:8 and following).
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:40 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Correct me if I am wrong, every person with California ID is registered to vote (passed this year or at the tell end of last year.)

God bless your soul for teeling a person is going to Hell...by your line of reasoning there is no hope...I guess I should should just go out with a bang! Naw! I think I will stick with Jesus.

The Adulteress and Jesus

One day, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees wanted to set a trap for Jesus so they could humiliate him in public. They executed this plan by bringing in a woman whom they claim was "caught in the act of adultery" and asking Jesus whether she should be stoned in accordance with the Law of Moses.

This is a familiar combination of sex, a woman, public disgrace and a double standard. The woman was used as a pawn in a power play to discredit Jesus.

Instead of giving them a simple yes or no answer, Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. Why was he looking down on the ground? What was he writing? Then Jesus stood up and said "Let the one among you who is without sin cast the first stone! " (John 8 verses 6-7)

In saying this, Jesus did not mean: "Adultery is okay because you folks also commit various other sins" Instead, He astutely challenged each individual to take responsibility for participation in the act of condemning someone else, thus exposing their hypocrisy. Would any religious folks dare claim to be sinless?

Post by Eyal   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:03 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, every person with California ID is registered to vote (passed this year or at the tell end of last year.)

Per the CA Secretary of State website, the requirements to register to vote are:

To register to vote in California, you must be:
A United States citizen and a resident of California,
18 years old or older on Election Day,
Not currently in state or federal prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony (for more information on the rights of people who have been incarcerated, please see the Secretary of State's Voting Rights: Persons with a Criminal History), and
Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons Subject to Conservatorship).
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:22 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, every person with California ID is registered to vote (passed this year or at the tell end of last year.)

Consider yourself corrected. You are wrong.

Everyone who IS ELIGIBLE to vote will be automatically registered to vote when they get those IDs.

Non citizens? Not eligible. This is not freaking complicated.

And the right wing "news" sources spreading this BS? They know it's BS. They just also know it doesn't matter because people like you... their target audience... will just eat it up and never check it.

God bless your soul for teeling a person is going to Hell...

Now who are you talking to??? I never told you to go to hell.
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:35 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

What stops me from voting in California!

quote="gcomeau"]

Consider yourself corrected. You are wrong.

Everyone who IS ELIGIBLE to vote will be automatically registered to vote when they get those IDs.

Non citizens? Not eligible. This is not freaking complicated.

And the right wing "news" sources spreading this BS? They know it's BS. They just also know it doesn't matter because people like you... their target audience... will just eat it up and never check it.

God bless your soul for teeling a person is going to Hell...

Now who are you talking to??? I never told you to go to hell.[/quote]
Post by The E   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:14 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:What stops me from voting in California!

If you are a) a California resident and b) a citizen of the US, nothing?
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:39 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

What stops me from voting with a california id card...what prevents me from voting.
Post by The E   » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:37 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:What stops me from voting with a california id card...what prevents me from voting.

do you know what the requirements to get those cards are?

Return to Politics