Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:47 am

smr
Vice Admiral

How do you verify that they can vote if a person can verify their voting status. Remember everyone with a Driver's License is automatically registered to vote. So, by swiping their Driver's license they can vote. How do you stop them from voting if can not be searched by checking their Driver's license.

Annachie wrote:
smr wrote: True the Vote spokesman Logan Churchwell pointed out that state officials “specifically chose not to make noncitizen license holders searchable in their DMV database.”

Just because you can't search by that field does not mean that field is not displayed when you bring up an individual license in the database.

Or to put it another way, if Logan Churchwell is spouting rubbish like that to back up his claim then he either knows it's bullshit or is so stupid he needs reminders to breath every so often.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:09 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

How do you verify that they can vote if a person can verify their voting status. Remember everyone with a Driver's License is not automatically registered to vote. So, by swiping their Driver's license they can vote. How do you stop them from voting if can not be searched by checking their Driver's license.

Fixed it for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:01 am

smr
Vice Admiral

You are automatically registered to vote in California if you have a driver's license. Please see the previous link I provided about the law the Governor Brown signed. I just pointed out that swiping the driver's license does provide information on whether a person can legally vote. Again see previous link.

Annachie wrote:How do you verify that they can vote if a person can verify their voting status. Remember everyone with a Driver's License is not automatically registered to vote. So, by swiping their Driver's license they can vote. How do you stop them from voting if can not be searched by checking their Driver's license.

Fixed it for you.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:14 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

How about you:
A Start reading the links YOU post, and
B Don't bother with a known fake news site like Breitbart.

But then not even the Breitbart article say what you seem to think it does.

The complaint is that it could allow it to happen IF THE STAFF DON'T DO THEIR JOBS PROPERLY, NOT THAT IT WILL HAPPEN AUTOMATICALLY.

Your own damn link shows that you are wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:20 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Please point out where exactly its wrong...I could be mistaken. If I am wrong...I will apologize and take the hit so to speak.

Everyone with a valid Driver's license is registered to vote.

In California: an illegal immigrant can vote in California State elections. It's legal in California.

Point 2: the DMV database does not query the status of a voter in an election. How do you stop an illegal immigrant from voting in a Federal election?

Annachie wrote:How about you:
A Start reading the links YOU post, and
B Don't bother with a known fake news site like Breitbart.

But then not even the Breitbart article say what you seem to think it does.

The complaint is that it could allow it to happen IF THE STAFF DON'T DO THEIR JOBS PROPERLY, NOT THAT IT WILL HAPPEN AUTOMATICALLY.

Your own damn link shows that you are wrong.
Last edited by smr on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:25 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

The damn Breitbart article wrote:Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.

Second paragraph.

If the Sec of State staff fails to do their job.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:36 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Please point out where exactly its wrong...I could be mistaken. If I am wrong...I will apologize and take the hit so to speak.

In California: an illegal immigrant can vote in California State elections. It's legal in California.

Point 2: the DMV database does not query the status of a voter in an election. How do you stop an illegal immigrant from voting in a Federal election?

According to Annachie, it's the Secretary of State's Job to determine who is eligible to vote.

That's big loop hole for election fraud! Very dishonest and underhanded of the Democrats to design a system that potentially allows voter fraud in Federal elections.

So how do you stop election fraud then if they are not determining if a person is eligible to vote in Federal election because they are not doing that in a State election?

How is California determining whether a person can vote in a Federal election?
Post by Joat42   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:09 am

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:Please point out where exactly its wrong...I could be mistaken. If I am wrong...I will apologize and take the hit so to speak.

Any person who renewed or secured a driver’s license through the DMV may now register to vote, or choose to opt out of doing so. Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.

So no, not everyone with a valid drivers license is registered to vote - they have to specifically register.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:12 am

smr
Vice Admiral

They are automatically registered to vote when they get a driver's license. I have linked to it previously.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/us/c ... -vote.html

ANNACHIE THIS IS A NYTIMES ARTICLE STATING THEY SAME THING

Joat42 wrote:
smr wrote:Please point out where exactly its wrong...I could be mistaken. If I am wrong...I will apologize and take the hit so to speak.

Any person who renewed or secured a driver’s license through the DMV may now register to vote, or choose to opt out of doing so. Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.

So no, not everyone with a valid drivers license is registered to vote - they have to specifically register.
Post by Joat42   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:43 am

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:They are automatically registered to vote when they get a driver's license. I have linked to it previously.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/us/c ... -vote.html

ANNACHIE THIS IS A NYTIMES ARTICLE STATING THEY SAME THING

It doesn't say the same thing. The breitbart article say that people which get or renew drivers licenses may register and the NYT one says that if you are eligible you will be automatically registered.

So in both cases (whichever is correct), a non-US citizen will not automatically be registered to vote.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.

Return to Politics