Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by Joat42   » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The profound arrogance of you foreigners intruding into Americans' internal affairs would not be so annoying if you weren't so abysmally ignorant.

And somehow we manage to prove you wrong on numerous occasions.. Funny that..

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:28 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Actually, he does pay for San Francisco schools.

http://www.ppic.org/publication/financi ... c-schools/

The profound arrogance of you foreigners intruding into Americans' internal affairs would not be so annoying if you weren't so abysmally ignorant.

State taxes contribute a percentage to public schools true... across the entire state.

Millions of students.

And we are talking about a small handful of students in San Francisco.

So they might be costing him what... a few pennies? If he's all bent out of shape about a few missing pennies so some kids can get an education, that says a lot about him.

(And now back to our originally scheduled exercise of smr baselessly claiming illegals are voting in federal elections in California despite being shown over and over and over that they are not. You know, the actual subject of this thread)
Post by Imaginos1892   » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

gcomeau wrote:You pay for San Francisco public schooling do you?

No, but I pay for San Diego schools, which are also full of illegal aliens. Schools are paid for with property taxes. MY property taxes. Do illegal aliens pay property taxes? Hmmmm? I thought not.
Post by noblehunter   » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:32 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

Imaginos1892 wrote:No, but I pay for San Diego schools, which are also full of illegal aliens. Schools are paid for with property taxes. MY property taxes. Do illegal aliens pay property taxes? Hmmmm? I thought not.

They probably pay rent which is used to pay property taxes.
Post by Joat42   » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:
gcomeau wrote:You pay for San Francisco public schooling do you?

No, but I pay for San Diego schools, which are also full of illegal aliens. Schools are paid for with property taxes. MY property taxes. Do illegal aliens pay property taxes? Hmmmm? I thought not.

I doubt they are full of illegal aliens.

It's quite easy to find information on the state budget and the effect illegal immigrants has on it, on the whole they are actually a net profit for the state.

So, you don't pay for them - they pay for it themselves.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:12 am

Dilandu
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
So they might be costing him what... a few pennies? If he's all bent out of shape about a few missing pennies so some kids can get an education, that says a lot about him.

This is some strange logic: "you are so rich, why couldn't you just forgot that some of your money are stolen."
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Dilandu wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

This is some strange logic: "you are so rich, why couldn't you just forgot that some of your money are stolen."

It is money being spent.... by choice... to educate children.

That fits no definition of the word "stolen" I am aware of.
Post by Daryl   » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:00 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I'll try to simplify a complicated logic chain.
In many western countries we are facing an aging population problem. In order to ensure that our country has both enough young workers to run the economy, and in a more intimate sense to wipe us down in retirement village dotage, we need to import young people.
You can't eat dollars and they are not efficient wipes, so we do have to invest in young people. Either by baby bonuses for citizens or by importing them.
Childless couples (DINKS) complain about this, but it is essential. Merkel knew this and now has many new BMW and Mercedes workers.
A classic example was at the time of the Tienanmen Square massacre, our PM emotionally said he would allow any Chinese nationals studying in Australia stay if they wished. Many of our top scientists and medicos came from that. Cream of a billion people have to be of some use?
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:27 am

Dilandu
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
It is money being spent.... by choice... to educate children.

That fits no definition of the word "stolen" I am aware of.

Okay, Soviet Government confiscated foreign property & refused to pay the debts so they could fund the modernization program - including largest in the world education program, which gave excellent results. The "civilized" Western nations gone utterly mad.

So if, say, Honduras would seize the American actives & refused to pay the debts - thus impairing your own wallet - would you just shrug and say "well, it's for children education!" ;)
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by The E   » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:21 am

The E
Admiral

Dilandu wrote:Okay, Soviet Government confiscated foreign property & refused to pay the debts so they could fund the modernization program - including largest in the world education program, which gave excellent results. The "civilized" Western nations gone utterly mad.

So if, say, Honduras would seize the American actives & refused to pay the debts - thus impairing your own wallet - would you just shrug and say "well, it's for children education!" ;)

Dilandu, taxes are not theft.

Return to Politics