Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by smr   » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:32 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

It's physically impossible to download that big of a file? Unless the DNC system administrators were totally asleep at the wheel or using some type of technology not presently discussed or known. The Russians would want some nice blackmail material on Hilary! Sorry, unless Donald Trump is a Russian Operative your going to have to try again! I know the Russians are coming! That only works for weak minded, asleep at the wheel, anti-Trumpers, or the too busy to seek the truth out.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Question: Why would the Russians give up a priceless intelligence to Wikileaks?

The ENTIRE POINT of the ENTIRE OPERATION was to use the information to influence the election.

So your question is... why did they actually *use* the data they stole for the exact purpose they stole it for????

How did Wikileaks obtain the emails?

The. Russians. Gave. them. To. Them.

Seth Rich (a system administrator at the DNC) copied the DNC emails onto on a USB drive and gave the usb drive to a German (runs Kim.com) who gave the drive to Wikileaks!

Nope.

Just, nope. Stop getting your information from Inforwars and Rush Limbaugh ffs.

Is that just Federal Elections? What about State elections? What about Local elections? What about Special elections?

What part of "Federal government" is confusing you here?
Post by The E   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:12 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:It's physically impossible to download that big of a file? Unless the DNC system administrators were totally asleep at the wheel or using some type of technology not presently discussed or known.

You have no fucking clue about IT security, do you.

The Russians would want some nice blackmail material on Hilary!

Sure, they'd definitely want some of that, just on general principle.

But since Trump is infinitely more compromisable, they just helped to elect the person they already had in hand over Clinton.
Post by smr   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:31 am

smr
Vice Admiral

TheE, you would be somewhat incorrect about knowledge about IT security. I know a little but that can be very dangerous. I work where the IT department ensures that we have world class IT security. Literally the Business Model is selling access to data about where the best place to Drill and how to maximize the Field Output. In collusion, most people have to rely on the Experts and their recommendations. The second point, which Security breach am I referencing in previous posts. In this scenario, I am referencing the Data copied at the DNC HQ where Seth Rich worked.

I am not referring to the Hilary multiple Email Server Hacks. Multiple Countries had real time access to her Email Server. Also, the security on the Email Server and Network was brought down multiple times due to incompetence or On purpose (malicious intent)! Like I said, I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous to myself and others. Consequently, I rely and follow IT procedures that are established within the Company. I have had to fire so many people that have inadvertently violated the IT security procedures. Ignorance of the Security Procedures is no excuse Period.
Post by Daryl   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Two topics here.
Firstly the size of a file. I recently bought a couple of 64GB thumb drives, for about $25 each. A 64GB file is enormous but using USB 3 transfer rates can be downloaded in a few minutes. I used to design workforce data bases back in the days when we thought about megabytes as being big. A 64 GB file could contain so much that it would take weeks to sort through.
The other topic is election days. Not sure of everyone but we and other countries I've visited have their elections on a Saturday, so the bulk of people don't have to miss work.
To me it looks like having it on a midweek work day is a deliberate ploy to exclude voters who have difficulty getting time off work. My late father was our local Mayor for many years, and I remember as a young adult asking him if it was fair to have their Council meetings at midday Wednesday, which would make it difficult for workers to attend if they won a seat as an Alderman. First time he and I differed as adults was when he said it was deliberate to ensure that the "right" sort of people participated. Years later he agreed with me, but by then the positions were salaried so anyone could afford to run.
So from this I believe that having an election on a working day is a deliberate way of excluding those at the bottom of the tree.
Post by The E   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:25 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:TheE, you would be somewhat incorrect about knowledge about IT security. I know a little but that can be very dangerous. I work where the IT department ensures that we have world class IT security.

So you have no personal knowledge of what is and isn't possible. Got it.
Post by smr   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:13 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl...you just proved my point concerning Seth Rich. Only certain people working on certain computers can use a USB port/drive and other types of storage because they are secured against use.(Speaking of the computer system I use!) I would love to continue discussing this particular topic but I can not and should not/will not discuss this topic for a variety of different reasons!
Post by The E   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:34 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Daryl...you just proved my point concerning Seth Rich. Only certain people working on certain computers can use a USB port/drive and other types of storage because they are secured against use.(Speaking of the computer system I use!) I would love to continue discussing this particular topic but I can not and should not/will not discuss this topic for a variety of different reasons!

....because you'd be shown to be wrong at several points? Not that that's ever stopped you before...

And, well. You're so fixated on a story that (checks) seems to be QAnon nonsense only really really stupid people believe, it's no wonder that facts wouldn't matter to you.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:43 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Meanwhile, in *real life* election fraud news...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... ark-harris

The claim that the Harris campaign and lawyers have been making that Harris himself was never warned about the guy he hired that committed mass fraud fell apart yesterday, when Harris's OWN SON came forward, testified he had directly warned his father that the guy he was thinking of hiring was known to engage in shady and possibly illegal activity in his handling of election ballots, and warned him not to hire him, and told him if he did hire him he should be prepared for a possible criminal investigation after the election was over. And produced the e-mails backing it up.

And then Harris hired him anyway.

Oops. There goes his defense.

(And through this what is the party of "OMG ELECTION FRAUD IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!!" doing? They're arguing it doesn't matter and their guy should be seated in Congress anyway.)
Post by Annachie   » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

The N. C. Electotal board has ordered a new election.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Annachie   » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:08 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Texas ordered by a Federal judge to stop removing people from thd voter roll during it's current "maintenence activity"
Turns out they were mostly removing legal voters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Politics