Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by The E   » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:42 pm

The E
Admiral

So your supposed friend a) knows something illegal is happening, b) is supposedly a person of some repute, c) who is choosing not to take any action to defend his country against domestic enemies, d) not even by doing something token-ish like appearing as a supporting witness in cases like the Korbach thing.

Also, e), he is apparently not findable using a google search (you'd think that something like that would be relatively easy to find, but apparently not?).

Or is this just yet another instance of you making things up, smr? Do you have any corroborating evidence that you can link to that isn't based on hearsay? (I know that that's very likely not the case, seeing as how you are seemingly not comfortable with the idea of providing anything but hearsay and outright fabrications, but I still think it necessary to ask; If only to let you have enough room to run your believability further into the ground)
Post by pappilon   » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:58 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

smr wrote:He is not voting illegal. The migrant workers are...he was just relating how they vote and what happens. He is a retired Air Force General and did not vote for Trump or Hillary. One, I just related a story that he told to me and witnessed last election. Two, I have no proof either way because he lives in California and I live in Texas. Three, I would never turn a friend in. If he was doing an illegal activity, I would confront him and ask to stop or change the behavior but their is no chance of me turning someone else in unless they were hurting another person! Less government and more personal accountability that's my personal code of honor. Fourth, the Dem's run the county, control the local police, and are doing the vote buying (allegedly). They are just getting the workers a ride so they can vote. It's run under some nonprofit organization for immigrants and their rights. The nonprofit provides the transportation to and from the voting polls. The local dem's don't provide the transportation and don't provide the free meal. Shady but I don't know if that is illegal in California. It's illegal in Texas. Just ask ACORN. They were forced to disband in Texas.

smr wrote:.... I have friend who owns a avocado farm and the migrants all vote even though they live in another country (mostly Mexico). They get transported to the voting place and than get a free meal afterwards. Now, they are not asked who they voted for but are told which party to vote for before entering the voting facility. I don't know if that violates California stating voting laws or federal voting laws but it is awfully close.

I have a hard time believing this is true, but if it is, why have you not turned your "friend" in? Or have you? If so, what was the result?[/quote]

One would think "a retired Air Force General" would mention his observations to some appropriate Election official (at least the Clerk of Court). Generals are not usually the shy retiring (no pun intended) type, and are unusually partiotic, regardless of WHO they voted for.

Two would be to NOT engage in racial profiling and "assume" no person of Mexican heritage is or could possibly be a US Citizen.

Three is exactly how FAKE NEWS gets started and spreads.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by smr   » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:22 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

All right you win Gcomeau i stay out of the forums! Kiss my tush@!

quote="gcomeau"]
smr wrote:That's why Homeland Security is doing an investigation of voter fraud.

They constantly do investigations of voter fraud. And they constantly find it happens at miniscule levels.

Guess what they're going to find this time.

How is it be done? Who benefits? Who owns the voting machines? Why is illegal to use the Driver license to vote? (Obama went to court to attempt to disqualify the Texas vote during the last election cycle.

No he did not.... can you make it through one post without making up random nonsense?

There was a challenge to some of the state voting laws, there was no attempt to "disqualify the Texas vote". The challenge was in fact to whether those laws unreasonably hindered lawful voters from being able to vote. It was the exact opposite of trying to disqualify the vote.

And btw, after many years of fighting it in court

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/07/20 ... -voter-id/

Texas Voter ID Law Violates Voting Rights Act, Court Rules

Sooooooo.......?

Hint: a person can tell on license if the person is a US citizen. Ergo...allowed to vote. )

You know how else they can tell if they're allowed to vote? If they're on the freaking voting rolls.

California a person just has to have state license or state id and then automatically allowed to vote. I have friend who owns a avocado farm and the migrants all vote even though they live in another country (mostly Mexico).

And I'm just going to go ahead and call bullshit... if by "live n another country" you mean they are citizens of that country and not the US.

If on the other hand you just mean they are US citizens who happen to be living abroad at the time, they are absolutely allowed to vote in elections. Because they are, you know, AMERICANS.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... oting.html

They get transported to the voting place and than get a free meal afterwards. Now, they are not asked who they voted for but are told which party to vote for before entering the voting facility. I don't know if that violates California stating voting laws or federal voting laws but it is awfully close.

If they are foreign citizens yeah it obviously would violate election laws... if it was happening.... which it is not.

If they are US citizens, it doesn't come anywhere near violating them.[/quote]
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:49 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:All right you win Gcomeau i stay out of the forums! Kiss my tush@!

You know instead of running away you could just try basing your views on actual data...

It's a radical proposal I realize.
Post by pappilon   » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:25 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

gcomeau wrote:

You know instead of running away you could just try basing your views on actual data...

It's a radical proposal I realize.

Oooh, that was cold, deliberately and overtly challenging his (her?) belief system. But, hey, good job!
Ursula K. LeGuinn

Post by The E   » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:21 am

The E
Admiral

The best way to figure out who the real snowflake is is by checking who is melting down first.
Post by smr   » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:58 am

smr
Vice Admiral

House destroyed by Hurricane Harvey 6 adults and 10 children in one house. Fighting all the time. I am extremely stressed , my family stressed, relatives are stressed. We are forced to live under one house. We are rebuilding 3 houses. Working overtime constantly. When not working overtime dealing with government bureaucracts and when not doing that working on the HOUSE besides maintaining this piece of garbage rental house. On top of that, I was in the hospital for acid ketosis, high blood pressure, and enlarged prostrate. We had weathered the storm until after the storm they released a record amount of water from the Dam. The amount of water released by the Dam caused a 10 foot rise in water in 3 hours. My family was evacuated by boat because I had 5 feet of water in my house. They were on the roof with nowhere to go and I was stuck in ICU! So calling me a snow flake is not a big freaking dealing but I really resent being called a liar by a keyboard warrior and yes TheE I am including you that descriptive adjective as well as Gcomeau.

The E wrote:

The best way to figure out who the real snowflake is is by checking who is melting down first.
Post by The E   » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:45 am

The E
Admiral

If you resent having your believability called into question, then you should try posting more than just hearsay. Right now, whenever you burst in here calling us all stupid and brainwashed and deranged because we dare criticise Trump or his administration, all it manages to do is convince the rest of us that you're not worth listening to.

I am sorry to hear about all that hurricane business, but I don't see why that should be an excuse for your sloppiness in making your arguments. Are you sure that you should be engaging in political arguments, given your current mindstate?

(also: of course I am going to call you a liar when I know you've been lying about me. I am not expecting you to apologize for that, but I do have to point it out)
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:27 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:House destroyed by Hurricane Harvey 6 adults and 10 children in one house. Fighting all the time. I am extremely stressed , my family stressed, relatives are stressed. We are forced to live under one house. We are rebuilding 3 houses. Working overtime constantly. When not working overtime dealing with government bureaucracts and when not doing that working on the HOUSE besides maintaining this piece of garbage rental house. On top of that, I was in the hospital for acid ketosis, high blood pressure, and enlarged prostrate. We had weathered the storm until after the storm they released a record amount of water from the Dam. The amount of water released by the Dam caused a 10 foot rise in water in 3 hours. My family was evacuated by boat because I had 5 feet of water in my house. They were on the roof with nowhere to go and I was stuck in ICU! So calling me a snow flake is not a big freaking dealing but I really resent being called a liar by a keyboard warrior and yes TheE I am including you that descriptive adjective as well as Gcomeau.

Look, sorry about your situation. Sincerely. But personal hardship is not a "get out of having my views based on reality free" card.

You have repeatedly come in here making a laundry list of easily disprovable claims, had them disproven, and you just plow right on like it never happened. Any time anyone asks you to back up your own claims with actual data you ignore them or tell them to go do your research for you and look it up themselves. Which often enough we then do, and show you how you're wrong, and you.... ignore it.

So if you don't want to be called on it... STOP DOING IT.
Post by pappilon   » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

I gues we owe SMR an apology. I'm Sorry!

There is actually massive voter fraud in Texas. Seems some ex-con (US Citizen) was actually caught and sentenced to 6 years for voting in the 2016 election. Evidently, being released after serving your time does not automatically restore your right to vote in Texas.

And since there is still secret ballotting in Texas, and she is an ex-con, she must, therefore be a Democrat who stuffed the ballot box for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Go figure.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

Return to Politics