Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:17 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Read the posts before commenting or are you just commenting on that post about the O'Rourke staff supposed actions. No crime was committed yet!

The E wrote:So, what you're saying is that it's perfectly okay to blindly believe any story so long as it confirms your beliefs?
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

smr wrote:No crime was committed yet!

...point of curiosity.
Are you expecting a crime to be committed or are you saying that a guilty verdict has yet to be returned?
If it's the first, I would recommend a career in the Law Enforcement since you would be able to start a Pre-Crime section like in Minority Report.
If the latter, then why make such a big fuss about Clinton when there has been no verdict?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Start at the beginning and work your way through the posts. Cheers Mate!

Michael Everett wrote:
smr wrote:No crime was committed yet!

...point of curiosity.
Are you expecting a crime to be committed or are you saying that a guilty verdict has yet to be returned?
If it's the first, I would recommend a career in the Law Enforcement since you would be able to start a Pre-Crime section like in Minority Report.
If the latter, then why make such a big fuss about Clinton when there has been no verdict?
Post by Annachie   » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:28 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Wasn't that the county where Trump's own voter fraud commission found that there was no rampant voter fraud?
Unless one counts as both rampant and wide spread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Post by ksandgren   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:13 pm

ksandgren
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:https://legalinsurrection.com/2016/11/more-voter-fraud-this-time-in-california/

Sure voter fraud doesn't happen in California. :roll:

Looks like more fake news from a Nazi cite designed to incite anger among supremacists. Of course the neighborhood in question is largely white working class. I'm sure if it were real the phony commission the liar in chief created would have pointed it out. Since it is just more lies, only smr and friends pick up on it.
Post by smr   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:24 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Excuse me, was it not California lets illegals to vote in their elections. They were voting illegally before Governor Brown changed the law.

https://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:42 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Excuse me, was it not California lets illegals to vote in their elections. They were voting illegally before Governor Brown changed the law.

https://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/

As has been explained on these forums over and over, no that bill did not let illegals vote.

Not even close.
Post by smr   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:15 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Although noncitizens’ driver’s licenses in California feature the phrases “Federal Limits Apply” and “not valid for official federal purposes,” True the Vote spokesman Logan Churchwell pointed out that state officials “specifically chose not to make noncitizen license holders searchable in their DMV database.”

Translation: you can not exclude them from voting...(*****!) Can you exclude them from voting by checking the DMV database...NO! Draw a reasonable conclusion then!

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Excuse me, was it not California lets illegals to vote in their elections. They were voting illegally before Governor Brown changed the law.

As has been explained on these forums over and over, no that bill did not let illegals vote.

Not even close.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

smr wrote: True the Vote spokesman Logan Churchwell pointed out that state officials “specifically chose not to make noncitizen license holders searchable in their DMV database.”

Just because you can't search by that field does not mean that field is not displayed when you bring up an individual license in the database.

Or to put it another way, if Logan Churchwell is spouting rubbish like that to back up his claim then he either knows it's bullshit or is so stupid he needs reminders to breath every so often.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Politics