Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Governor Brown passed a law that allow illegal immigrants to vote in California. How do they check to see if the voters is allowed to vote in FEDERAL elections. You probably need to go back and read a few posts and catch up.

Joat42 wrote:
smr wrote:They are automatically registered to vote when they get a driver's license. I have linked to it previously.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/us/c ... -vote.html

ANNACHIE THIS IS A NYTIMES ARTICLE STATING THEY SAME THING

It doesn't say the same thing. The breitbart article say that people which get or renew drivers licenses may register and the NYT one says that if you are eligible you will be automatically registered.

So in both cases (whichever is correct), a non-US citizen will not automatically be registered to vote.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:07 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:They are automatically registered to vote when they get a driver's license. I have linked to it previously.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/us/c ... -vote.html

ANNACHIE THIS IS A NYTIMES ARTICLE STATING THEY SAME THING

FROM YOUR OWN FREAKING LINK:

The new law will automatically register everyone who obtains or renews a driver’s license and who is legally eligible to vote unless he or she specifically opts out.

Non citizens... not being eligible to vote... DO NOT GET REGISTERED TO VOTE.

This has been explained to you more than once and you just keep repeating the same lie.
Post by Joat42   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:Governor Brown passed a law that allow illegal immigrants to vote in California. How do they check to see if the voters is allowed to vote in FEDERAL elections. You probably need to go back and read a few posts and catch up.

How about you acquire some reading comprehension, because you say one thing while linking to articles saying something different.

How difficult can it be? Are you really this obtuse?

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:04 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I just goggle it or duck duck go; so please go read the rest of my question thank you very much!

Joat42 wrote:
smr wrote:Governor Brown passed a law that allow illegal immigrants to vote in California. How do they check to see if the voters is allowed to vote in FEDERAL elections. You probably need to go back and read a few posts and catch up.

How about you acquire some reading comprehension, because you say one thing while linking to articles saying something different.

How difficult can it be? Are you really this obtuse?
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:16 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Maybe I am not asking this question the right way?

What do you need to register to vote in California? Documented or undocumented worker

All I see is that a person needs a California address, what county, and a working SS#. They do not check against the ss data base.

Anyone see differently for the requirements to vote in CA?
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:04 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Maybe I am not asking this question the right way?

What do you need to register to vote in California? Documented or undocumented worker

All I see is that a person needs a California address, what county, and a working SS#. They do not check against the ss data base.

Anyone see differently for the requirements to vote in CA?

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/

As you have been told over and over and over... *you have to be a US Citizen*.

Qualifications to Register to Vote

To register to vote in California, you must be:

A United States citizen and a resident of California (for information on voters in the military or overseas, please see Military and Overseas Voters),

18 years old or older on Election Day,

Not currently in state or federal prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons with a Criminal History), and

Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons Subject to Conservatorship).
Post by smr   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:36 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Voter Fraud never happens in California. :lol:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=CA
Post by The E   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:40 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Voter Fraud never happens in California. :lol:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=CA

Yet another instance of smr posting something without knowing what he is talking about.

Let's look at the first case on that list. What was it actually about?

Article here:
Ashley Drain Hampton, convicted 17 months ago of election fraud, walked out of a courtroom Tuesday morning and into the arms of her legion of supporters.

“It’s over,” the 30-year-old Hampton said. “It’s over.”

A few minutes earlier, San Joaquin County Judge Charlotte Orcutt had sentenced Hampton to a 15-month jail term as punishment for her convictions on charges of election fraud and welfare fraud. Hampton is eligible to apply for a program that would require her to serve home detention instead.

Sounds bad, doesn't it? Someone convicted of election fraud, walking out of the courtroom into "the arms of her legion of supporters", other people being convicted on related charges, that's baaad, right? What legion of illegal immigrants did she get to vote (to remind smr: That's what this thread was about!)?

Exceeeept....

That's of course not what happened.

See, the fraud that has been committed here was people submitting false addresses to get past the residence requirements to become electable as school board members.

Now, I don't want to make light of this: educational policy obviously is important, after all.
But, I'm pretty sure there's a marked difference in impact between someone getting elected to such a board illegitimately, and the sort of crimes smr and other conservative morons are alleging are happening with regards to state- or national elections.

Now, incidentally, that case alone takes care of both the 2017 cases on your list, smr.

But I'm sure that if we go to 2016, then we'll find the illegal immigrants you're looking for, right?

Right?

Of course not. The Jose Fragozo 2016 case, again shenanigans with a false registration for a school board election.

The del Toro case, again about school board things, in 2014. (Only reference I could find on a quick search was a white house document created by the Heritage Foundation: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whiteh ... dcases.pdf)

How much further down the list do I have to go before I find an illegal immigrant voting (or, for that matter, an immigrant voting illegally), smr?
Post by Annachie   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:12 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Or 0.000011% of Californian voters, per year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:02 am

smr
Vice Admiral

https://www.newswars.com/san-fran-spend ... s-to-vote/

I know I am lying Annachie but why would the Demoncrats raise $300,000 to register illegal aliens to vote. Two sources within one article...San Francisco Chronicle as linked in the article.

Return to Politics