Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests

About that voter fraud thing....

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: About that voter fraud thing....
Post by smr   » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

It depends on the severity of the crime! A person has to petition the court for voter rights to be returned after release and ending of probation. A person can not be on probation due to felony conviction and vote . Of course, that is how is use to be and I am not aware of any changes in the law (not saying their has not been changes in the law).

pappilon wrote:I gues we owe SMR an apology. I'm Sorry!

There is actually massive voter fraud in Texas. Seems some ex-con (US Citizen) was actually caught and sentenced to 6 years for voting in the 2016 election. Evidently, being released after serving your time does not automatically restore your right to vote in Texas.

And since there is still secret ballotting in Texas, and she is an ex-con, she must, therefore be a Democrat who stuffed the ballot box for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Go figure.
Post by pappilon   » Wed May 09, 2018 3:52 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

smr wrote:It depends on the severity of the crime! A person has to petition the court for voter rights to be returned after release and ending of probation. A person can not be on probation due to felony conviction and vote . Of course, that is how is use to be and I am not aware of any changes in the law (not saying their has not been changes in the law).

pappilon wrote:I gues we owe SMR an apology. I'm Sorry!

There is actually massive voter fraud in Texas. Seems some ex-con (US Citizen) was actually caught and sentenced to 6 years for voting in the 2016 election. Evidently, being released after serving your time does not automatically restore your right to vote in Texas.

And since there is still secret ballotting in Texas, and she is an ex-con, she must, therefore be a Democrat who stuffed the ballot box for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Go figure.

50 states +District of Columbia +6 territories each with a different law and procedure covering this. NO One can make a blanket statement about what the law is without the qualifier: 'In My State ..." And several conservative states are deliberately vague or misleading about the procedure to deliberately discourage [black] felons from reclaiming their right to vote. At least in my former state of Louisiana.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Wed May 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Not to mention states like Florida are particularly broad in deciding that you're an ex-felon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:07 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Post by The E   » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:08 am

The E
Admiral

Please provide proof that the campaign's statement that these messages were sent unauthorized is false.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:11 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

We know it exists.

Trump's hand picked leader of his voter commission got busted for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:35 am

smr
Vice Admiral

TheE are you being sarcastic or just being an intellectual idiot?

The E wrote:

Please provide proof that the campaign's statement that these messages were sent unauthorized is false.
Post by The E   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:49 pm

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:TheE are you being sarcastic or just being an intellectual idiot?

Just checking to see how hypocritical you are.

Instead of posting a long-winded explanation, I'll just quote you and wait if you can find enlightenment in your own words:

smr wrote:You hang on to anything negative about Trump and assume that it's the literal truth! Kind of the kettle calling the pot black in that regard.
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:35 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

TheE you can read the old posts between Annachie and myself about the voter fraud that was occurring in Harris County. That's the county where Houston is located in Texas (USA). Their was massive voter fraud occurring within Harris County by ACORN or derivative of that organization. They were committing massive voter fraud when it was discovered they threw out the old voter rolls and made everyone reregister. Strange how the next election all Republicans were swept into office and I wonder if that was mere chance are due to the massive voter fraud that occurred in Harris County and people were pissed off at the time.
Post by The E   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:58 pm

The E
Admiral

So, what you're saying is that it's perfectly okay to blindly believe any story so long as it confirms your beliefs?

Return to Politics