Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

The Kennedy Files

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
The Kennedy Files
Post by cthia   » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:57 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Kennedy Files

What can a quarter still buy? 25 years of waiting to find out that the promise was a lie. RELEASE THE REDACTION!

The tidbit of inference that Lee Harvey Oswald might have been associated with the CIA is frightening. Continued redaction of certain files due to a concern of National Security? Indeed!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: The Kennedy Files
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

cthia wrote:The tidbit of inference that Lee Harvey Oswald might have been associated with the CIA is frightening. Continued redaction of certain files due to a concern of National Security? Indeed!

Well, gee, it's obvious.
*puts on tinfoil hat and Troll mask*
Donald Trump is obviously blocking the files since it was his grandfather (in conjunction with China) who hired a team of assassins to perform the nefarious deed.
How do we know this to be true?
Because they refuse to release the documents, thus indicating that it isn't false!
*removes tinfoil hat and Troll mask*
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Annachie   » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:05 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

The redactions were to hide the fact that Ted Cruz's father wssn't involved :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by dscott8   » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:48 am

dscott8
Commodore

The redacted version just whets your appetite. Next time Trump's in trouble, Putin will have WikiLeaks release the "full" version, in which he's filled the redacted parts with evidence that Hillary Clinton killed JFK.
Post by cthia   » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:38 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

If the racially motivated, somewhat popular conspiracy that the KKK killed JFK is true, then I can understand the insistence on redaction, for fear of lighting the swollen powder keg of existing racial tensions in America, which undoubtedly would irrevocably widen racial divides to irreparable levels and threaten to ignite trouble in this country far greater than what the fear of Judge Ito releasing the full transcripts during the O.J. Simpson trial of the revelations which came to light regarding the horrendous atrocities perpetrated by LA cops against Blacks, would have.

If the Russians did have a hand in the past election in the manner alleged, America has to wake up, because the real danger would be the power available to the Russians that that entails. They could systematically ignite the powder keg that is sitting between a rock and a hard place -- black||white relations. Not to mention destroying democracy as we know it by weakening a very important cornerstone -- the election system.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Joat42   » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Joat42
Admiral

cthia wrote:..snip..
If the Russians did have a hand in the past election in the manner alleged, America has to wake up, because the real danger would be the power available to the Russians that that entails. They could systematically ignite the powder keg that is sitting between a rock and a hard place -- black||white relations. Not to mention destroying democracy as we know it by weakening a very important cornerstone -- the election system.

That power was handed to the Russians willingly by the USA since the people in power have consistently dumbed down the populace and circumvented their rights.

It's going to get a lot worse before anything changes.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Senior Chief   » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:38 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

cthia wrote:The Kennedy Files

What can a quarter still buy? 25 years of waiting to find out that the promise was a lie. RELEASE THE REDACTION!

The tidbit of inference that Lee Harvey Oswald might have been associated with the CIA is frightening. Continued redaction of certain files due to a concern of National Security? Indeed!

And here I thought by the title of the tread you were going to be discussing the Lion of the Senate, Ted Kennedy being a sexual predator/murderer... guess I was wrong.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:53 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Senior Chief wrote:And here I thought by the title of the tread you were going to be discussing the Lion of the Senate, Ted Kennedy being a sexual predator/murderer... guess I was wrong.

Return to Politics