Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by Annachie   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Smr, I said specific crimes.

Not allegations already disproved by the GOP.

OK, you might be close with the mail server thing, but then you'd also have to jail Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell who both ran their email the same way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:11 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Like storing classified documents on a home server(not secure). Sending classified douments with the security classsification removed. She produced a video for the state department on how to handle classified material. Also, she reminded all employees that all government email had to be sent through the governement system and noone was allowed to use their personal email for government. How about the destruction of 30,000 emails that she said was perrsonal business. Destroyed! Bleach bit 18 electronic devicces. Oh wait I am wasting my time because Annachie believes everything HRC says. Any of those violations would have Annachie or me in jail for the rest of our natural born lives. She is HRC and is the Teflon Queen. I wonder is Lord Young was modeled after HRC.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:00 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Proof of the pudding is in the eating. Basically if the establishment (President, Senate, Congress, High Court) is controled by the Republicans and they haven't got anything to stick, then she is not guilty.
Her behaviour may have been foolish, unethical, and sloppy but it obviously wasn’t illegal.
smr wrote:Like storing classified documents on a home server(not secure). Sending classified douments with the security classsification removed. She produced a video for the state department on how to handle classified material. Also, she reminded all employees that all government email had to be sent through the governement system and noone was allowed to use their personal email for government. How about the destruction of 30,000 emails that she said was perrsonal business. Destroyed! Bleach bit 18 electronic devicces. Oh wait I am wasting my time because Annachie believes everything HRC says. Any of those violations would have Annachie or me in jail for the rest of our natural born lives. She is HRC and is the Teflon Queen. I wonder is Lord Young was modeled after HRC.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Not that Daryl, people who had vowed to throw her in jail.

But they haven't tried.

Let that sink in.

The person who screamed "Lock her up", who practically vowed that the first thing he would do as President would be to lock her up, the person who theoretically controls not only the FBI but both houses of parliment, that person hasn't really tried.

Does that not even mean anything to you?

All of it, all of that crime stuff, is literally propaganda that people are swallowing whole.

Because if it wasn't, SHE'D BE IN JAIL.

If there was any criminality in there, SHE'D BE BEHIND BARS.

But like any propagandist President Trump, or rather his people, know it's better to fling shit than charges because shit sticks but charges can be proven false.

Not that the Koolaide drinkers would ever believe it of course.

No doubt that's why we don't he BENGHAZI too often these days. 17+ investigations finding nothing must have finally sunk in, or however many it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:20 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

The fact is anyone else would have gone to jail for her crimes. The problem is she has a little book (euphemism) with complete files on her politicians since year 1 of the Clinton Presidency and she has kept the files current. If she goes down a lot of fellow politicians will be burned with her because HRC will burn down the whole house if she is convicted. Hence, my reference to DW creating Lord Young and wondering if that was a reference to Bill &/or Hillary
Clinton. She is corrupt evil snake but a very very smart snake.

Their was this snake that would bite all who came near the snake. One day HRC came by and snake reared up. The poisonious snake then bowed down to HRC and proceded to let HRC and party by. Huma asked HRC what that was all about. HRC replied the poisonious snake was just showing Professional Courtesy. :mrgreen:

Annachie wrote:Not that Daryl, people who had vowed to throw her in jail.

But they haven't tried.

Let that sink in.

The person who screamed "Lock her up", who practically vowed that the first thing he would do as President would be to lock her up, the person who theoretically controls not only the FBI but both houses of parliment, that person hasn't really tried.

Does that not even mean anything to you?

All of it, all of that crime stuff, is literally propaganda that people are swallowing whole.

Because if it wasn't, SHE'D BE IN JAIL.

If there was any criminality in there, SHE'D BE BEHIND BARS.

But like any propagandist President Trump, or rather his people, know it's better to fling shit than charges because shit sticks but charges can be proven false.

Not that the Koolaide drinkers would ever believe it of course.

No doubt that's why we don't he BENGHAZI too often these days. 17+ investigations finding nothing must have finally sunk in, or however many it was.
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:The fact is anyone else would have gone to jail for her crimes.

Now is it possible you still do not understand this?

Tell me which of these are more plausible:

1. The Republican party... sworn enemy of all things Hillary Clinton, controlling every single branch of government... is now actively protecting her from prosecution for any of these crimes for mysterious secret nefarious reasons after yelling and ranting about how she should be locked up the last few years. Clinton's secret files unable to stop them from launching dozen of public investigation s into her during the election and screaming for head constantly but now all of a sudden being such powerful blackmail material that she can shut down the entire majority party of all branches of government to prevent them from coming after her at all!!!!

2. The charges are and always have been bullshit, fed to a gullible voter base to whip them up and get them into a voting booth.

FFS, wake up and grow up.
Post by smr   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:55 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

When I was in the military, I had a Top Secret Clearance and when I went to work for a unnamed company I received a Higher security rating. So what was the scandal during Bill Clinton's transition into the WH with Hilary taking home all those FBI files on political opponents. So your response just tells me you have no idea what your talking about. Easy as pie, we agree to diasgree!

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:The fact is anyone else would have gone to jail for her crimes.

Now is it possible you still do not understand this?

Tell me which of these are more plausible:

1. The Republican party... sworn enemy of all things Hillary Clinton, controlling every single branch of government... is now actively protecting her from prosecution for any of these crimes for mysterious secret nefarious reasons after yelling and ranting about how she should be locked up the last few years. Clinton's secret files unable to stop them from launching dozen of public investigation s into her during the election and screaming for head constantly but now all of a sudden being such powerful blackmail material that she can shut down the entire majority party of all branches of government to prevent them from coming after her at all!!!!

2. The charges are and always have been bullshit, fed to a gullible voter base to whip them up and get them into a voting booth.

FFS, wake up and grow up.
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:20 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:When I was in the military, I had a Top Secret Clearance and when I went to work for a unnamed company I received a Higher security rating. So what was the scandal during Bill Clinton's transition into the WH with Hilary taking home all those FBI files on political opponents. So your response just tells me you have no idea what your talking about. Easy as pie, we agree to diasgree!

Yeah... "agree to disagree" is what you say when you run out of arguments for your position.

And if you want to claim it's not, answer the which scenario is plausible question without sounding like Alex Jones.
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:41 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

So we can't implement sanctions against Russia... but we can start a trade war with the EU...

Yeah, big mystery why Russia wanted Trump in the White House. They're not getting *anything* they want out of this... nope...
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:So we can't implement sanctions against Russia... but we can start a trade war with the EU...

Whoah... America's starting a trade war with the EU?
Thank goodness that Brexit's moving us out of the firing line...
:twisted:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Politics