Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

pappilon wrote:
gcomeau wrote:That's seriously what you took away from that? Really?

Old enough to remember the US blockade of Cuba during the missile crisis. and Trump ain't no JFK. Took quite a lot out of it. Mostly "See, I'm not having a bromance with Vlad." Not seriously worth commenting on.

How is not sanctioning a single Russian ship sending a message he's *not* having a bromance with Vlad?

In other new....

Putin gives a public presentation on new Russian nuke capabilities complete with video presentation showing nukes targeting Florida... Trump's response? Attack Alex Baldwin on twitter.

Compare and contrast to his response to North Korea doing anything nuke related.
Post by smr   » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:01 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

No problem with charging Trump as long as we can finally put Hillary in jail for treason and political corruption.

That's seriously what you took away from that? Really?[/quote]

Old enough to remember the US blockade of Cuba during the missile crisis. and Trump ain't no JFK. Took quite a lot out of it. Mostly "See, I'm not having a bromance with Vlad." Not seriously worth commenting on.

How is not sanctioning a single Russian ship sending a message he's *not* having a bromance with Vlad?

In other new....

Putin gives a public presentation on new Russian nuke capabilities complete with video presentation showing nukes targeting Florida... Trump's response? Attack Alex Baldwin on twitter.

Compare and contrast to his response to North Korea doing anything nuke related.[/quote]
Post by Joat42   » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:No problem with charging Trump as long as we can finally put Hillary in jail for treason and political corruption.

Ah, I see that you are still reading Russian propaganda.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:58 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:[b]No problem with charging Trump as long as we can finally put Hillary in jail for treason and political corruption.

Please, specify the details of the actual crime you are referring to here.

We'll wait.
Last edited by gcomeau on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:No problem with charging Trump as long as we can finally put Hillary in jail for treason and political corruption.

Please, specify the details of the actual crime you are referring to here.

We'll wait.
Specific crime?
Being a Clinton.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:32 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

[/quote]Specific crime?
Being a Clinton.[/quote]
She was born a Rodham. She only became a Clinton due to the patriarchal/religious traditions that define the vast majority of Western Society.
Just think. If the Marriage naming scheme had been reversed, you Americans would have had President Bill Rodham, President George W. Welch, President Barack Robinson and President Donald Knauss.
Interesting, hmmm?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:43 am

smr
Vice Admiral

1. Bribery - pay for play scheme that the Canadian Journalists uncovered. (multiple felonies in this regard!)

2. Illegal mail server (multiple felonies)

3. Directing staff to remove top secret classification from emails and sending it to her compadres

4. Her illegal server was hacked by 5 foreign governments.

5. Destruction of federal documents under federal subpoena (that's a biggie)

6. The illegal sharing of government secrets

Now Barrack should be in jail for the coverup but I can let that one go. Remember, Nixon was forced to resign for the Watergate coverup. I make no bones on why I hate her and think she should be jail. Sanders would probably be President if she had not rigged the Democrat primary. I would be crying about Sanders policies but I don't hate him. Let the NSA open its archives and see those 30,000 deleted emails because they have a copy of those email but that probably would cause a civil war in all honesty.
Post by The E   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:22 pm

The E
Admiral

Funny how the various official investigations into those things never led to criminal charges despite being headed by people with no particular love for the Clintons specifically or democrats generally.

It's almost as if what actually happened wasn't as big a deal as you think it is, smr.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Challenge for smr.
Smr, since you obviously know how to do research, it's time to balance the scales.
Trump must have broken some laws during the election, after all, he's (now) a politician just like Clinton.
:twisted: Can we see the equivalent list for him? :twisted:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

That's a good challenge...the problem I have found with that goal their are many rumors but nothing concrete. If their are some terrible factful stories, they are well hidden. If you have any links with proof, I would be happy to look at them. That fuels a side of psyche that says absolute power corrupts absolutely. Is Trump an impersator or crusader? My gut says Crusader and my mind says impersator. Only time will tell us the truth through his actions and deeds.

Michael Everett wrote:Challenge for smr.
Smr, since you obviously know how to do research, it's time to balance the scales.
Trump must have broken some laws during the election, after all, he's (now) a politician just like Clinton.
:twisted: Can we see the equivalent list for him? :twisted:

Return to Politics