Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by Annachie   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:48 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Pretty much sums up what I bet was going through a lot of people's heads while watching Gowdy and his ilk disgrace Congress today. :lol:

Disclaimer: please note this is ****The Onion****.

Second Disclaimer: If you are prone to collapsing into a faint over foul langauge, don't click the link.

https://politics.theonion.com/peter-str ... 1827552946
Yet there's a 50/50 chance that it was more accurate than what infowars reported on the session.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:18 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

So Mueller just filed 12 more indictments against the Russians on hacking charges for attacking the election.

Because... you know... THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED THE US ELECTION.

I will now fire up my psychic powers to predict how the President of The United States will address this when he meets with the leader of the country that launched that attack against the US... after spending all week doing nothing but attacking and undermining practically every ally the US has in the western world.

"I asked him again, he said he didn't do it!" <shrug> "I was very tough, believe me, in that meeting I didn't want anyone to be able to witness. Tougher than any other president before me has ever been, believe me I was. So tough, you wouldn't believe how tough I was. But he says he didn't do it! No meddling! Also no collusion! There was no collusion ok? No Collusion!

No collusion!

No Collusion! Believe me. Absolutely no collusion!"
Post by The E   » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:32 pm

The E
Admiral

Choice bits from the indictment:

July 26, 2016: Trump asks Russia if they "could do something about Hillary's emails"

July 27, 2016: Russian hackers start a spearphishing campaign against Hillary Clinton
Post by Annachie   » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:20 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Just to pre-empt the inevitable response from certain quarters that "AHA! He's only indicting RUSSIANS! NO COLLUSION!" without ever reading the indictment...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiAVBNyVQAErvFS.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiAVBNaU0AA1uxg.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiAVBNaUYAAK-34.jpg

He's indicting the Russians *first*. More indictments are definitely coming.

(Because you know, there are just soooo maaaaany witches out there to hunt. It takes time.)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:14 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Just a reminder from the October 19, 2016 presidential debate which feels timely given Trump is currently running around Europe actively undermining the NATO alliance...

CLINTON: Well, that's because he'd rather have a puppet as president of the United States.

TRUMP: No puppet. No puppet.

CLINTON: And it's pretty clear...

TRUMP: You're the puppet!

CLINTON: It's pretty clear you won't admit...

TRUMP: No, you're the puppet.

CLINTON: ... that the Russians have engaged in cyberattacks against the United States of America, that you encouraged espionage against our people, that you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do whatever he wants to do, and that you continue to get help from him, because he has a very clear favorite in this race.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Just a reminder from the October 19, 2016 presidential debate which feels timely given Trump is currently running around Europe actively undermining the NATO alliance...

CLINTON: Well, that's because he'd rather have a puppet as president of the United States.

TRUMP: No puppet. No puppet.

CLINTON: And it's pretty clear...

TRUMP: You're the puppet!

CLINTON: It's pretty clear you won't admit...

TRUMP: No, you're the puppet.

CLINTON: ... that the Russians have engaged in cyberattacks against the United States of America, that you encouraged espionage against our people, that you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do whatever he wants to do, and that you continue to get help from him, because he has a very clear favorite in this race.

Well, it does seem that Hillary "Cassandra" Clinton may have hit the nail directly on the head with that.

Of course, there was no way that she would ever win given the two main problems that she had.
1) She is married to Bill "I never had sex with that woman" Clinton.
2) She is a woman in a country with large areas that still fetishise the whole "stays-at-home-and-makes-apple-pie-mother" role.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:03 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 27776?s=19

So Trump finally responds to the indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence officers for attacking the US elections by going after...

...Obama.

While keeping his scheduled 1 on 1 love fest with Putin on his Calendar.

Who doesn't understand that this right here is collusion right out in the open? Constantly trying to generate cover for and derail and discredit an investigation into a criminal act is conspiracy in that criminal act. He is colluding right in front of our eyes. In real time.

And in the meantime the GOP is apparently making a move... to impeach Rosenstein. You know, the real threat to the country. The guy overseeing the investigation into the attack.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:42 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Re. Trump being "loved"...

HM Elizabeth Windsor II was there to greet him as she had to be due to political reasons.

Every other member of the Royal Family was... noticeably elsewhere. They were not anywhere that Trump could encounter them.

Yep, the Windsors snubbed Trump.

In terms of international political reputation, Trump just got backhanded hugely by the UK which, considering many of the false claims he's made about us, isn't all that surprising.

No wonder he wants to go to Putinfest. He needs someone to pat him on the head and tell him that he's being a good boy doing good things, yes he is, yes he is.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:20 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Well, Trump was just asked who America's biggest foe globally was and his immediate response, the very first thing that came top his mind and shot out his mouth... was the EU.

The EU.

He then apparently remembered he was talking to the press, and also threw in that Russia was "in some respects" a foe.

Return to Politics