Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by smr   » Fri May 18, 2018 3:16 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Again please provide the transcript or video segment of Rudy admitting that Trump colluded with the Russians. If that is an opinion or interperatation of the event then I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Annachie wrote:Given that Rudi just admitted that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians, I think we can now.
Post by Annachie   » Fri May 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

It was on Laura Ingles on Wednesday.

He said that Trump didn't collude with Russia because the campaign didn't use the dirt on Clinton.

Firstly, not using said dirt does not stop it being collusion.

Secondly, from memory, it was after that meeting that the emails came out, emails that we know came via Russia. So it appears they did use it.

Thirdly, it's again the campaign admitting to something they'd denied. (The meeting)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sun May 20, 2018 7:42 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Post by Daryl   » Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Please stay on here smr. We used to have a number (possibly a majority) of alt rights on here, but they all have wandered off, possibly to other blogs where their beliefs are reinforced rather than challenged.
Those of us mainly on here now are fairly mainstream, although I imagine you think we are "leftys". No left wing group would accept someone like me who owns guns (in a mainly gun free country), is carniverous and strong on law and order.
Your comments and the last four cartoons are a glimpse into an exotic world for me. Do people really think that way?

smr wrote:Image
Post by gcomeau   » Tue May 22, 2018 11:29 am

gcomeau
Admiral

So yesterday Trump.... the SUBJECT of an FBI criminal and counter intelligence investigation, DEMANDED that the Department of Justice and the FBI start sharing classified details of that investigation with his political allies in Congress. Who the entire planet knows will immediately leak it just like they did with the last info they demanded, giving Trump that information.

And the erosion of an independent justice department, one of the primary checks on the executive turning authoritarian and dictatorial, continues under the constant onslaught of the corruption of this administration. Because they at least partially caved. No doubt calculating that was the least bad course of action since refusing might have triggered Trump to begin mass firings and trying to shut down Mueller before he could finish.

In any other presidency this would be the scandal of the decade. With Trump it's another Monday, and his supporters couldn't care less what he's doing to the US government as long as it makes liberals mad.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue May 22, 2018 4:12 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:So yesterday Trump.... the SUBJECT of an FBI criminal and counter intelligence investigation, DEMANDED that the Department of Justice and the FBI start sharing classified details of that investigation with his political allies in Congress. Who the entire planet knows will immediately leak it just like they did with the last info they demanded, giving Trump that information.

And the erosion of an independent justice department, one of the primary checks on the executive turning authoritarian and dictatorial, continues under the constant onslaught of the corruption of this administration. Because they at least partially caved. No doubt calculating that was the least bad course of action since refusing might have triggered Trump to begin mass firings and trying to shut down Mueller before he could finish.

In any other presidency this would be the scandal of the decade. With Trump it's another Monday, and his supporters couldn't care less what he's doing to the US government as long as it makes liberals mad.

And in the latest news, it looks like they are arranging for this classified intelligence to be shared with only Republicans from Congress, no Democrats are to be invited to the meeting.

(No, that is not normal... but none of this is)
Post by smr   » Wed May 23, 2018 12:51 am

smr
Vice Admiral

This is so funny G. First, I understand that you hate Trump for at least the 30th time this has been said. However, the anger been directed at Trump should be redirected toward the DNC and HRC. She should have never been allowed to run due to the email scandal by the DNC. Of course, we see that the DNC was controlled by HRC and her allies/minions. Sanders won more primaries but HRC controlled the superdelegates. What is that all about! Sanders should have the Democratic Presidential Nominee. Would Sanders have one?...who knows!

Then we have the copying of all DNC emails onto a USB drive which led to false investigation of the President. Seth Rich mysteriously dies! A person wonders who orchestrated that. I know! I know! Could that be the person who also created and paid for an illegal false dossier and which was used as evidence for a fisa warrant. Sorry I am tiring having a long hard work day, Going to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Annachie   » Wed May 23, 2018 9:53 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Sorry smr, are you saying that the GOP payed to have Seth whatshisname killed?
Because at the time he died, it was Republicans who had been writing those checks. (They'd literally stopped about 2 weeks before)

However, those email leaks, which we know was done by Russian hackers, were released about a day after that infamous meeting which Guilianni describes as "Besides it's not collusion if the campaign didn't use it".

It's far more likely that the Russians killed Seth as both cover for their hack, and as a secondary effect, to sling mud at Hillary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 23, 2018 10:20 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:This is so funny G. First, I understand that you hate Trump for at least the 30th time this has been said. However, the anger been directed at Trump should be redirected toward the DNC and HRC. She should have never been allowed to run due to the email scandal by the DNC.

Oh ffs.... more of the e-mails BS... :roll:

Of course, we see that the DNC was controlled by HRC and her allies/minions. Sanders won more primaries but HRC controlled the superdelegates. What is that all about! Sanders should have the Democratic Presidential Nominee. Would Sanders have one?...who knows!

Oooh, I do! I do.

Yes, he would have.

That is of course totally and completely irrelevant to this thread.

Then we have the copying of all DNC emails onto a USB drive which led to false investigation of the President. Seth Rich mysteriously dies! A person wonders who orchestrated that. I know! I know! Could that be the person who also created and paid for an illegal false dossier and which was used as evidence for a fisa warrant. Sorry I am tiring having a long hard work day, Going to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one impressively disjointed irrational rant you put together there.

Just a *few* issues....

1. Clinton didn't pay for a dossier. Her campaign paid a research firm to research Trump.... that's it. Totally standard campaign activity. What that research firm turned up was entirely a result of where they took their investigation.

2. There is nothing illegal about the dossier.

3. There has, as of yet, been nothing found to be false about the dossier. It in fact has only grown more corroborated over time.

4. The FBI investigation into Page which that FISA warrant was for began before the FBI ever even heard of a dossier. And when the dossier was referenced LATER in the investigation it was as a minor piece of supporting evidence on top of all the other crap the FBI already had.

5. Stop watching Fox News FFS... Seth Rich? Really?
Post by noblehunter   » Wed May 23, 2018 12:49 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:This is so funny G. First, I understand that you hate Trump for at least the 30th time this has been said. However, the anger been directed at Trump should be redirected toward the DNC and HRC. She should have never been allowed to run due to the email scandal by the DNC. Of course, we see that the DNC was controlled by HRC and her allies/minions. Sanders won more primaries but HRC controlled the superdelegates. What is that all about! Sanders should have the Democratic Presidential Nominee. Would Sanders have one?...who knows!

Quick question: how many elected delegates did Sanders get compared to Clinton?

Return to Politics