Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Well, Trump was just asked who America's biggest foe globally was and his immediate response, the very first thing that came top his mind and shot out his mouth... was the EU.

Holy...

Does he think of anything other than finance?

That is just...

There are no words. Seriously. No words.

What is this I don't even...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Daryl   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:58 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Probably because of all the nuclear tipped ICBMs that the EU has set up to target US cities? Or am I confusing them with someone else?

Michael Everett wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Well, Trump was just asked who America's biggest foe globally was and his immediate response, the very first thing that came top his mind and shot out his mouth... was the EU.

Holy...

That is just...

Post by Bruno Behrends   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 am

Bruno Behrends
Captain of the List

That the EU is the first thing that comes to his mind when thinking of who is a foe is quite logical IMO.

That's if one assumes (as I do because it is the impression I got from his behavious over the years)that he is incapable of distinguishing between himself and the outside world.

Thus when he speaks of 'America's' biggest foe he really is talking about Trump's biggest foe. That there may be a distinction between the two would never cross his mind.

The EU symbolizes everything he - personally - despises. And if it were successful then the 'system Trump' would be invalidated. Nevermind that the EU is an important strategic ally for the US and may have the potential to play a positive role in the world.

In such a worldview someone like say - Putin - is much less dangerous. Because for him - Trump personally - Putin really isn't a danger. On the contrary. They share some interests. Same with other autocrats.

All in all a logical, quite telling and truthful statement by Trump.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 am

gcomeau
Admiral

The EU.

He then apparently remembered he was talking to the press, and also threw in that Russia was "in some respects" a foe.

Apparently even his ass covering "in some ways a foe" remark was too much for his Russian master.

Today Trump walked it back, saying he called Putin a "Competitor" and he meant it as a COMPLIMENT.

Reminder: He is talking about the foreign leader who ordered the attack on the US elections, which a dozen of his military intelligence officers were just indicted in detail for.

Putin. Owns. Trump.

Anyone still pretending otherwise needs to pull their head out of their ass.
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

gcomeau wrote:If not... you know.... treason?

Now Nunes, the chair of the House Intelligence committee which is *supposed* to be investigating this issue, is actively obstructing it and not even being coy about it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... 6Z2TZ?il=0

He's refusing to share information with the intel committee so it can do it's oversight job, while sharing info with the Trump White House on those same findings. He's not some journalist protecting a source, he's heading the OVERSIGHT BODY whose job it is to evaluate this data. He has zero grounds for refusing to allow any of them to see it.... or for sharing it with the subject of his supposed oversight!

He's also cancelling hearings rather than allow testimony from any more government officials which the Trump White House doesn't want talking.

So we have a Trump loyalist who was part of his transition team actively and blatantly obstructing and deliberately undermining the investigation into the intervention in the election by a foreign power which was reported by US intelligence services. And doing so so blatantly that even some of the more integrity-possessing Republicans in the House and Senate are starting to cry foul.

Hopefully the Senate can get its crap together and do its job, or you know all those posts that said "hey don't worry, Trump can't do too much damage because checks and balances!"

Kiss that idea goodbye.

As long as congress is bought and paid for ... never
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/ ... newsletter
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:13 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Ok smr, you want evidence of collusion above and beyond everything you have already been given?

Trump just conspired with Putin to undermine every single finding of the entire US intelligence community on live international television. He threw his OWN Director of National Intelligence under the bus and sided with Putin over him, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the Senate and House intelligence committees...

All of those have conducted massive detailed investigations and every one has come back with overwhelming evidence the Russians attacked the US.

Putin came with "Nope, I didn't do it."

Trump sided with Putin. He did everything but get on his knees and kiss his ring.

He's a traitor. And no, that isn't being hyperbolic.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:20 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Indictment just unsealed, the DoJ arrested a Russian national, Maria Butina, for infiltrating US organizations with political influence in order to act as an agent of Russia.

She's a lifetime NRA member. Guess which organization they're talking about that suddenly decided to give millions of dollars to support Trump in drastically increased election spending over previous election cycles.

The indictment states she had "co-conspirators"... more indictments definitely coming.

And the Witch Hunt catches yet another witch... who knew so many of them really existed???
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:08 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

This may be the most succinct characterization of what Trump did today that I've seen.

https://twitter.com/scullymike/status/1 ... 53088?s=19

"I asked Japan if they attacked Pearl Harbor. They said no. What else can I do?" - President Franklin. D. Trump
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:45 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

Michael Everett wrote:

Holy...

That is just...

I think not and even when he thinks of finance, he has how many bankruptcies?
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:59 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

gcomeau wrote:Ok smr, you want evidence of collusion above and beyond everything you have already been given?

Trump just conspired with Putin to undermine every single finding of the entire US intelligence community on live international television. He threw his OWN Director of National Intelligence under the bus and sided with Putin over him, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the Senate and House intelligence committees...

All of those have conducted massive detailed investigations and every one has come back with overwhelming evidence the Russians attacked the US.

Putin came with "Nope, I didn't do it."

Trump sided with Putin. He did everything but get on his knees and kiss his ring.

He's a traitor. And no, that isn't being hyperbolic.

Here is a freaky coincidence... on the day the Trump is kissing Putin's ass (on international TV) John Stormer, the author of ‘None Dare Call It Treason’ was a landmark of conspiracy literature, dies at 90

(https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ob ... fecaf4d208)

I ran a search to find "who is supporting President Trump today July 17" and could only find the Russians on that list... not even Fox News liked what he did ... but the damage has already been done... Like Baron High Ridge.. his immoral and there will be blood spilled while he made a few bucks.
(https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... TfcXtZhwhA)
Just my 2 ₡ worth

Return to Politics