Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by smr   » Wed May 23, 2018 6:16 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Knowledge is power...correct? So when a person researches the knowledge and issue on their own that knowledge becomes their power for life. Goggle the question...I just did.

Tenchami (sorry about the misspelling)

I only going to say this once. You were right about the corruption within the US. I believed that their was some corruption but not on the level that I found over the past few years. This tortured path has led me on several paths into the desert but also this has led me on wonderous journey and enlightment about truths that most people are blind to.

noblehunter wrote:
smr wrote:This is so funny G. First, I understand that you hate Trump for at least the 30th time this has been said. However, the anger been directed at Trump should be redirected toward the DNC and HRC. She should have never been allowed to run due to the email scandal by the DNC. Of course, we see that the DNC was controlled by HRC and her allies/minions. Sanders won more primaries but HRC controlled the superdelegates. What is that all about! Sanders should have the Democratic Presidential Nominee. Would Sanders have one?...who knows!

Quick question: how many elected delegates did Sanders get compared to Clinton?
Last edited by smr on Wed May 23, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed May 23, 2018 6:32 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Knowledge is power...correct? So when a person researches the knowledge and issue on their own that knowledge becomes their power for life. Goggle the question...I just did.

I'm quite confident noblehunter already knew the answer to the question, and THEY are the one who wanted YOU to look it up and learn something since the answer contradicts your rant.
Post by noblehunter   » Thu May 24, 2018 9:57 am

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:Knowledge is power...correct? So when a person researches the knowledge and issue on their own that knowledge becomes their power for life. Goggle the question...I just did.

And as gcomeau points out, how does that square with the claim that Clinton won because she controlled the superdelegates.

As an aside: I found it particularly annoying how Sanders and his people started suggesting superdelegates should vote for him once it became clear he wasn't going to get more elected delegates than Clinton.
Post by Annachie   » Thu May 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I don't remember that Sanders did.

His supporters did, but from what I remember Bernie played the party line once it was clear he wasn't going to get the nomination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Fri May 25, 2018 12:37 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Strange how the rules on how the superdelegates were given out were changed at the state party conventions. Hmm...they always seem to benefit HRC almost like she was preselected.

I am a tea party type guy that is not loyal to the Republicans. By the way....good job Crenshaw for winning the the primary. Vets always stick together with the exception of Manning! Manning you should still be in jail for violating your oath.

Annachie wrote:I don't remember that Sanders did.

His supporters did, but from what I remember Bernie played the party line once it was clear he wasn't going to get the nomination.
Post by Annachie   » Fri May 25, 2018 6:35 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Do you mean the rule changes that came into effect AFTER the 2016 election?

Those rule changes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by noblehunter   » Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 am

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

Annachie wrote:I don't remember that Sanders did.

Maybe he didn't but his supporters were totally annoying once it looked like there was even the slightest possibility of him winning.
Post by zyffyr   » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 pm

zyffyr
Lieutenant Commander

noblehunter wrote:As an aside: I found it particularly annoying how Sanders and his people started suggesting superdelegates should vote for him once it became clear he wasn't going to get more elected delegates than Clinton.

Sorta like Hillary did in 2008.... to exactly as much effect.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:45 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

zyffyr wrote:
noblehunter wrote:As an aside: I found it particularly annoying how Sanders and his people started suggesting superdelegates should vote for him once it became clear he wasn't going to get more elected delegates than Clinton.

Sorta like Hillary did in 2008.... to exactly as much effect.

If You are interested HRC's email scandal Senate Hearing will be
June 11 @ 2 pm CSPAN may carry it

Nimitz
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:39 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

:lol: To answer Your Original Question

1. The Al Gore hanging Russian chad redeux

2. The Democrat Party Pavlovian crisis of the week

When the Left holds on to a false narrative this long its because Teddy couldn't get the Russians to beat Reagan

Nimitz

Return to Politics