Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by smr   » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:27 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau the Manchurian Candidate was based on Trump. They own Europe soon will own Canada! :? Actually, Trump tweets secrets messages to his Russian Overlords!

Have you stopped taking your meds or did you have too much marijuana (its legal in CA) last night! Well the drug has been known to cause paranoia. In all seriousness, this little conspiracy theory about Putin and Trump is making you extremely irrational almost to the point of extremism. God Bless and have a great day on AMERICA'S Birthday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnYnYX4soI
Post by The E   » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:31 am

The E
Admiral

Speaking of Russia things, here's something weird.

Steve Daines, Republican senator for Montana, was part of a congressional delegation to Russia. They stayed there through July 5th.

And yet, Daines was tweeting on July 4th about the fireworks in DC, implying that he was celebrating Independence Day there. There is also no mention of the Russia trip on his public Twitter profile.

Why is that, I wonder? It's not as if the Russia trip was some super secret thing....
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:33 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Have you stopped taking your meds or did you have too much marijuana (its legal in CA) last night! Well the drug has been known to cause paranoia. In all seriousness, this little conspiracy theory about Putin and Trump is making you extremely irrational almost to the point of extremism.

I simply posted one simple fact. It is being widely reported Trump want a meeting with Putin with no witnesses present.

I will post another fact. That is NOT normal protocol for these things. For a reason.
America's Newest Army
Post by smr   » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Look at these fine speimens. Let's see if they can sound off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY
Re: America's Newest Army
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Look at these fine speimens. Let's see if they can sound off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY

So no meaningful or substantive response yet again...
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

So the Strzok testimony is turning out fun. He has already completely eviscerated the GOP narrative that he was part of some kind of shadowy conspiracy to get Trump by pointing out the incredibly obvious fact that if he had wanted to stop Trump from getting elected he could have just leaked the Russia investigation to the press before the election.

So now the GOP is taking a new tactic, demanding he answer questions about details of an ongoing counter-intelligence investigation the FBI has specifically told him he is not allowed to answer, and then screaming they will hold him in contempt if he doesn't answer them.

Anyone remember the DOZENS of questions pretty much everyone from the Trump administration simply declared they weren't answering because they weren't going to answer them? And remember the absolute lack of threats to hold any of those people in contempt even though they had NO valid justification whatsoever for that refusal?

Hey smr, if you would like an education on what an*actual* "witch hunt" looks like, watch these hearings.
Post by smr   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Wow! I did not get that impression of Peter Strzok testimony as knocking out the GOP narrative. Quite the contrary, his continued evasions and his hiding behind advice of FBI legal counsel led me to conclude that he is definitely bias. Two different points of view on a testimony, that's politics for everyone.

gcomeau wrote:So the Strzok testimony is turning out fun. He has already completely eviscerated the GOP narrative that he was part of some kind of shadowy conspiracy to get Trump by pointing out the incredibly obvious fact that if he had wanted to stop Trump from getting elected he could have just leaked the Russia investigation to the press before the election.

So now the GOP is taking a new tactic, demanding he answer questions about details of an ongoing counter-intelligence investigation the FBI has specifically told him he is not allowed to answer, and then screaming they will hold him in contempt if he doesn't answer them.

Anyone remember the DOZENS of questions pretty much everyone from the Trump administration simply declared they weren't answering because they weren't going to answer them? And remember the absolute lack of threats to hold any of those people in contempt even though they had NO valid justification whatsoever for that refusal?

Hey smr, if you would like an education on what an*actual* "witch hunt" looks like, watch these hearings.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

I have a feeling they're going to regret having Strzok publicly testify...

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1017431011771146240

This is the guy who ran operation Ghost Stories for a decade and nailed 10 deep cover Russian spies who never had a clue he was on to them until they were rounded up in 2010 and they're trying to make him out as some kind of loose cannon who would just run around violating FBI procedures left and right as some part of some shadowy conspiracy to "get" Trump.

Meanwhile we have GOP Senators spending the 4th of July kissing Russian butt in Moscow, Trump on his way to try to have a private meeting with Putin that he is publicly more excited and happy about than meeting with NATO, Russian state television is actively GLOATING about how Trump is doing their bidding weakening the NATO alliance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuogfaLex4I

"I never thought I'd live to see this! Neither the USSR nor Russia who tried many times to drive the wedge between transatlantic allies, but the main player, Washington, and President Trump himself is doing everything to break down the foundations of transatlantic alliance and unity."

...and the Republican Party is trying to make out an actual hero of this country's intelligence apparatus as the villain in all of it, just because they need the nation's intelligence agencies to be the enemy so they can defend Trump from their investigations.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Wow! I did not get that impression of Peter Strzok testimony as knocking out the GOP narrative. Quite the contrary, his continued evasions and his hiding behind advice of FBI legal counsel led me to conclude that he is definitely bias. Two different points of view on a testimony, that's politics for everyone.

"Hiding behind the advice of FBI counsel???"

It is an ACTIVE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION. Of course he isn't going to blurt out the details of it just because some idiot GOP congressman demands he do it. And the congressmen asking those questions know that damn well, they are asking for one reason and one reason only. To force him not to answer, so they can then grandstand to the ignorant about how he isn't answering.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:45 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Pretty much sums up what I bet was going through a lot of people's heads while watching Gowdy and his ilk disgrace Congress today. :lol:

Disclaimer: please note this is ****The Onion****.

Second Disclaimer: If you are prone to collapsing into a faint over foul langauge, don't click the link.

https://politics.theonion.com/peter-str ... 1827552946

Return to Politics