Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:39 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Psst! Psst! Psst! When we put [HRC] in Gitmo. Shsssh! We have to keep this very quiet as not to upset Gcomeau. His tirades might cause him to have an anuerysma. Ok, we we put her in jail for creation and release of false dossier that she overpaid for.

Oh look, this again.

In season 1 we all watched smr repeatedly claim Clinton needed to go to jail because Uranium One... only to fail miserably to explain a single crime she would actually be charged with as a result of CFIUS approving the sale of a mining company that had no export license...

In the premier episode of season 2 we find smr not having learned a damn thing and claiming Clinton needs to go to jail for hiring a US research firm to do a background investigation on her election opponent. Tune in to see him utterly fail to be able to explain what crime she would be charged with for that either.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:45 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

How about presenting that actual evidence? Links to Brietbart or Fox are not evidence either.
TFLYTSNBN wrote:How about when there is actual evidence of an actual conspiracy to commit actual criminal acts?
Post by smr   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:42 am

smr
Vice Admiral

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/judg ... ate-emails

Daryl wrote:How about presenting that actual evidence? Links to Brietbart or Fox are not evidence either.
TFLYTSNBN wrote:How about when there is actual evidence of an actual conspiracy to commit actual criminal acts?
Post by smr   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Over 2,000 emails sent. For each instance of sending classified email is punishable by 3 years. By my math that is 6,000 years that cold be served consecutively.

LOCK HER UP!
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:44 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

smr wrote:Over 2,000 emails sent. For each instance of sending classified email is punishable by 3 years. By my math that is 6,000 years that cold be served consecutively.

Yes, over 2,000 emails sent.
Of those, what proportion actually had classified info and how many were along the lines of "by the way, make sure you bring some takeaway, the guys are hankering for some pizza"?
I know I'm not American, but I fail to see how potentially asking for Pizza or Chinese takeaway could be equivalent to treason.

Of course, you have the case of the "Hunt For Red October" where the FBI actually asked Tom Clancy where he had got the classified information he had used in the book from.
When he asked what information they were talking about, their reply was that they couldn't tell him just what they were interested in because it was classified!

So, smr. What percentage of the emails were actual security risks? How were they security risks? And which Chinese Takeaway dish did Hillary order for the long research evenings?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:46 am

smr
Vice Admiral

These emails were marked by the Federal Government Agencies. They don't classify emails ordering pizza. On top of that fact, the Chinese had a hack that immediately sent a copy to China. Which resulted in many intelligence assets in China being put in Jail or sentenced to death.

Michael Everett wrote:
smr wrote:Over 2,000 emails sent. For each instance of sending classified email is punishable by 3 years. By my math that is 6,000 years that cold be served consecutively.

Of those, what proportion actually had classified info and how many were along the lines of "by the way, make sure you bring some takeaway, the guys are hankering for some pizza"?
I know I'm not American, but I fail to see how potentially asking for Pizza or Chinese takeaway could be equivalent to treason.

The Death Penalty is too good for her...let her rot in a jail cell in Gitmo!

Of course, you have the case of the "Hunt For Red October" where the FBI actually asked Tom Clancy where he had got the classified information he had used in the book from.
When he asked what information they were talking about, their reply was that they couldn't tell him just what they were interested in because it was classified!

So, smr. What percentage of the emails were actual security risks? How were they security risks? And which Chinese Takeaway dish did Hillary order for the long research evenings?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:59 am

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:

Interesting,

I had a similar experience while I was at New Mexico Tech where the FBI was questioning me about how I had reverse engineered the Midgetman missile, then under development, to determine that it would require Beryllium based rocket proppellent and Carbon fiber casings.

Of course folks really went Ape Shit in response to my observation that TRIGA nuclear reactors with their highly enriched Uranium cores were not as secure as presumed. There security was based on the presumption that many hours would be required to dissassemble the reactor to extract the fuel elements. I pointed out that since only a few bolts secured the reactor to the floor of the reactor pool, I would require only a few minutes with an impact wrench equipped with about 30 feet of extensions to unbolt the reactor and a boom truck to hoist it through the roof and haul away. I could then take the reactor elsewhere to dissasemble it at my leisure. General Atomics has since developed new reactor cores that rely on Neutron reflectors to reach criticality without fissile fuel.
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:35 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/judge-these-are-all-the-charges-hillary-faces-over-private-emails

Daryl wrote:How about presenting that actual evidence? Links to Brietbart or Fox are not evidence either.

Sigh...

That is an article from 2015 citing as its source that a Fox News pundit made an accusation on the air.

If that was considered sufficient grounds for charging someone with a crime the majority of the entire Democratic population of the US would be in prison.
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:46 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

LOCK HER UP!

Is there anyone, really, who believes for one minute, that Trump would not have had charges brought against Clinton if there were the evidence that supported the claims that Faux News "THE DONALD" and his followers like smr constantly shout.

It reminds me of a pick pocket, who distracts his target with someone else in the crowd or the illusionist with the scantly clad assistant.

What we must not forget is that a trial and conviction requires evidence, properly obtained.
If Trump or Faux News could produce it, where is it?

On the other side of the argument, what the scantly clad assistant is trying to distract us from are the former Trump campaign members who have been convicted or coped a plea bargain and turned evidence that confirm criminal activities and likely up to treason (if congress had any desire to impeach)

Talk about Teflon...
Trump's father had a plastic manufacturing plant (I have a piece that my wife picked up at a yard sale) and trump came out slick and hard

It is not what someone says or what they want to be true but what the evidence supports.

Like this call to "Buy American... by Americans"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 96c6a24918
Just my 2 ₡ worth

Return to Politics