Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspir
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:47 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/stat ... 37984?s=19

THEN & NOW: Giuliani on Michael Cohen:

MAY 2018: "The man is an honest, honorable lawyer."

LAST NIGHT: "He's been lying for years... he's lied all his life."

Pretty sure the Trump team have figured out Cohen is flipping too.
Post by dscott8   » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:40 am

dscott8
Commodore

gcomeau wrote:https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1022816467853737984?s=19

THEN & NOW: Giuliani on Michael Cohen:

MAY 2018: "The man is an honest, honorable lawyer."

LAST NIGHT: "He's been lying for years... he's lied all his life."

Pretty sure the Trump team have figured out Cohen is flipping too.

This is political tribalism. While Cohen was part of the Trump Tribe, they would back him no matter what he did. Now that he's broken the tribe's biggest taboo by not diving under the bus to cover for Trump, he must be slandered, discredited and destroyed. Trump is Lord Of The Flies.
Post by smr   » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

When the Teflon Queen is in Gitmo for uranium One and her other assorted crimes!
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:14 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

When the Teflon Queen is in Gitmo for uranium One and her other assorted crimes!

Please explain the crime committed by Clinton in CFIUS approving the sale of a Uranium mining company that has no export licence.

We'll all wait while you don't answer because you don't know because there wasn't one.
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:57 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

I keep reading the posts of Trump supporters... Most of them, I am fairly sure "could not pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel"
Their rhetoric is mostly blah blah yada yada Obama... except when it is blah blah yada yada Clinton

They gladly ignore the law when it is their guy and ignore the truth choosing to be believe the lie that furthers their agenda ...

Joseph Goebbels:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Collusion is collusion.... when it takes place with leadership of hostile governments and results in them making statement about how US Military leaders are not following what Trump told them he would do for them
THAT IS TREASON

The Emoluments Clause is The Emoluments Clause and a Federal Court said the Trump hotel shenanigans have to be investigated....

Looks like the SWAMP is buried under money
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by Annachie   » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:42 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Well, now that the President has admitted that it happened, I think we now can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:45 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

smr wrote:When do we just call the Russia thing a criminal conspiracy?

It sounds like you (and your cohorts) are saying ... when any possible opposition is locked away 'where the dew never falls sun doesn't shine' we will admit that there was collusion with a foreign dictator to strip away the last vestiges of freedom the American people had.
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:10 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

Annachie wrote:Well, now that the President has admitted that it happened, I think we now can.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politi ... newsletter

Still his supporters will say it was an innocent mistake when someone in his camp breaks the law and "THE END OF THE WORLD!! THE SKY IS FALLING" when anyone else does it.
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by smr   » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I think both sides have that opinion of the other! [HRC] build her her own wing in Gitmo. That would be irony to name one of the new wings at Gitmo after Hilary! What delicious irony for new wing to be named for her and her being a resident of that new wing!

C. O. Thompson wrote:
Annachie wrote:Well, now that the President has admitted that it happened, I think we now can.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politi ... newsletter

Still his supporters will say it was an innocent mistake when someone in his camp breaks the law and "THE END OF THE WORLD!! THE SKY IS FALLING" when anyone else does it.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:40 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I think both sides have that opinion of the other!

Yes, but one side can point to specific crimes committed and the other just keeps screaming "lock her up!!!!!!" and then avoiding the question of specifically what for.

STILL waiting for you to explain the crime committed by Clinton in CFIUS approving the sale of a Uranium mining company that has no export licence.

Been two and a half months since I asked, and received only the predicted silence.

Return to Politics