Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

How Does America Stop The Bleed?

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
How Does America Stop The Bleed?
Post by cthia   » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:04 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Let's face it. This is one clock that seriously needs resetting. It is keeping time better than any Swiss timepiece ever sold. How do we figuratively replace the genuine Rolex movement that is indicative of a sweep second hand to a much cheaper one that ticks?

What are some of the sane ways to trim the fat and slow the tick? Can you stabilize the American debt?

Well at least figure out how to set the alarm!

Or would you simply rather leave it to President Chump? (sp)

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: How Does America Stop The Bleed?
Post by cthia   » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:27 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: How Does America Stop The Bleed?
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:26 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

cthia wrote:Let's face it. This is one clock that seriously needs resetting. It is keeping time better than any Swiss timepiece ever sold. How do we figuratively replace the genuine Rolex movement that is indicative of a sweep second hand to a much cheaper one that ticks?

What are some of the sane ways to trim the fat and slow the tick? Can you stabilize the American debt?

Well at least figure out how to set the alarm!

Or would you simply rather leave it to President Chump? (sp)

Well i can certainly do better at least.

Savings Relative to Current Law in Billions
$7,140

You reduced the debt to 51% of GDP in 2021, and kept it at a sustainable level through 2030.

And i still include both increased R&D spending and the moonbase project. As well as doing nothing that should damage the economy too much AND not doing anything my personal preferences wouldn´t like.

That was actually a lot easier than i would have expected. Even with just the preset options made available.

Return to Politics