Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:29 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:You have been right how many times in the last 3 years about Trump?

Here let me refresh your memory...

0


You burying your head in the sand every time Trump's misconduct is confirmed does not equate to everyone being wrong about Trump genius.

I remember you saying that HRC was pure as snow


I recall that you live in a fantasy world. Show me where I said this.

allegations are a Republican hoax. Next, the allegations about Biden corruption is a conspiracy theory.


Because they're a conspiracy theory. They're based on literally NO actual evidence. They have been directly denied by the Ukrainians. They have been debunked by every fact check.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by smr   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:52 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1447
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Where in the World is Hunter Biden?

Gcomeau agrees that it's Ok to go after a President after he gets out of office. His words! There for it's OK to go after Joe Biden after he is out of office.

What are the charges? Please cite the relevant US code that the President is accused of breaking. That's what I thought, you can not cite an accurate charge. The boy who cries wolf fits you well Gcomeau. Wait is that you howling at moon!
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:24 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Where in the World is Hunter Biden?

Gcomeau agrees that it's Ok to go after a President after he gets out of office. His words!


No, they were not. Mostly because if they had been my words they wouldn't have had that baseless qualifier of "after they are out of office" on them.

There for it's OK to go after Joe Biden after he is out of office.


If you actually have evidence they have committed wrongdoing it is ok to go after ANYONE, in or out of office.

You're skipping the "evidence of wrongdoing" part.

It's kind of important.


What are the charges? Please cite the relevant US code that the President is accused of breaking.


Sigh.

1. Impeachment is not just for crimes, it is also for violations of the oath of office.

2. OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE is a crime.

18 USC Ch. 73: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Mueller nailed him on at least 10 counts. He wasn't ALLOWED to indict a sitting president but he laid out the offenses in detail.

3. Soliciting foreign intervention in US elections IS A CRIME.

52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

And he did it plain as day in that call.

4. A president accepting money from foreign sources AT ALLm whether for an election campaign or not, is a violation of the Emoluments clause of the constitution. Trump violates it every single day by not divesting himself from his international businesses. Don't think it went unnoticed that Zelensky went out of his way on that call to tell Trump he stayed at his hotel last time he visited the US, which is the exact equivalent to "I paid you money".

I could go on.

That's what I thought, you can not cite an accurate charge.


You have had the charges pointed out to to you endlessly.

Pull your head out and pay attention for once.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Joat42   » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Joat42
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am
Location: Sweden

smr wrote:Where in the World is Hunter Biden?

Gcomeau agrees that it's Ok to go after a President after he gets out of office. His words! There for it's OK to go after Joe Biden after he is out of office.

What are the charges? Please cite the relevant US code that the President is accused of breaking. That's what I thought, you can not cite an accurate charge. The boy who cries wolf fits you well Gcomeau. Wait is that you howling at moon!

How about you re-iterate all the laws HRC have broken first, since you have been harping about her crimes for years now so you should have a list handy...

While you do that we can only wonder what kind of person think that inviting foreign powers to meddle in an US election is not breaking the law, like the Logan Act for example.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.


Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by smr   » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:45 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1447
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
Joat42, I really expected better of you. Here's your answer.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201

Joat42 wrote:
smr wrote:Where in the World is Hunter Biden?

Gcomeau agrees that it's Ok to go after a President after he gets out of office. His words! There for it's OK to go after Joe Biden after he is out of office.

What are the charges? Please cite the relevant US code that the President is accused of breaking. That's what I thought, you can not cite an accurate charge. The boy who cries wolf fits you well Gcomeau. Wait is that you howling at moon!

How about you re-iterate all the laws HRC have broken first, since you have been harping about her crimes for years now so you should have a list handy...

While you do that we can only wonder what kind of person think that inviting foreign powers to meddle in an US election is not breaking the law, like the Logan Act for example.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
Joat42, I really expected better of you. Here's your answer.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201



Now show us where she violated that statute smr.

(Hint, people donating to a non profit charity that government official founded is not bribery, as the donations have no material effect on money the official is receiving.

People paying to a business owned by said government official however certainly could be, as that government official directly profits off of that in proportion to how much money was paid. <COUGH TRUMP'S UNDIVESTED BUSINESSES COUGH>)
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:38 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Not as consequential as his total destruction of the honor of the United States in Syria and utter surrender of all strategic advantage to Russia in the region... but just to repeat the often made point.

Trump is a fucking sociopath.

https://twitter.com/joshscampbell/statu ... 92097?s=20

Trump, it seems, thought he could convince the Dunns to meet the woman who killed their son, and would do so by opening a side door through which she would walk. The whole scene would be captured by a pool of photographers who had been summoned for the meeting.

But the Dunns would have none of it and refused to meet her. Dunn family spokesman Radd Seiger said that the family felt “ambushed” when the “bombshell” was dropped that Sacoolas was next door.

They had envisioned meeting her one day, but as Seiger told The Daily Beast, “only on British soil” and “only with mediators, counselors, and their legal team in tow.”
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by smr   » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1447
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Have you forgotten that I do not believe in these foreign wars. I fought 2 wars and have no desire to continue this crap. We do not go into a country (Venezuela) people lie Gcomeau say we shirking our responsibility but if we go into a country were Imperialists. I will take the side of protecting troops and keeping our boys and girls at home. First thing I would do is pull out of Germany! Poland will build America a nice new base for free. So much for the German Government let them rot but the Germans do make Great Beer!

gcomeau wrote:Not as consequential as his total destruction of the honor of the United States in Syria and utter surrender of all strategic advantage to Russia in the region... but just to repeat the often made point.

Trump is a fucking sociopath.

https://twitter.com/joshscampbell/statu ... 92097?s=20

Trump, it seems, thought he could convince the Dunns to meet the woman who killed their son, and would do so by opening a side door through which she would walk. The whole scene would be captured by a pool of photographers who had been summoned for the meeting.

But the Dunns would have none of it and refused to meet her. Dunn family spokesman Radd Seiger said that the family felt “ambushed” when the “bombshell” was dropped that Sacoolas was next door.

They had envisioned meeting her one day, but as Seiger told The Daily Beast, “only on British soil” and “only with mediators, counselors, and their legal team in tow.”
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:04 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Have you forgotten that I do not believe in these foreign wars. I fought 2 wars and have no desire to continue this crap. We do not go into a country (Venezuela) people lie Gcomeau say we shirking our responsibility but if we go into a country were Imperialists. I will take the side of protecting troops and keeping our boys and girls at home. First thing I would do is pull out of Germany! Poland will build America a nice new base for free. So much for the German Government let them rot but the Germans do make Great Beer!


Maybe next time, before you respond to a post, try reading it.

Hint: It wasn't about the wars. I specifically in fact said it was about another topic.

And if you meant to respond to a different post, consider maybe quoting THAT post.

(I'm not even going to attempt to follow that disjointed mess of a rant that somehow managed to cover some imaginary invasion of Venezuala, something that might be generously construed as a comment on the situation with the Kurds in Syria, and commentary on bases in Poland, troops in Germany and the quality of German beer all in barely half a dozen sentences... )
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:00 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2334
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Trump was actually clueless enough to respond to Pelosi saying Trump melted down in their meeting today by pulling an "I'm rubber and you're glue" maneuver and say she had a meltdown.


It's "I'm not a puppet! You're a puppet!" all over again. Except this time he tried to show her "meltdown" photographically thinking this actually helped him...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 98688?s=19

Pelosi has already made that the banner image on her profile page. She's probably going to use that until the *end of time*.
Top

Return to Politics