Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by The E   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:27 am

The E
Admiral

Trump's vocabulary is literally smaller than a 10-year-olds. Or smrs.

https://twitter.com/trish_regan/status/ ... 61/photo/1

(Also, wow is he bad at threats or what)
Post by smr   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:01 am

smr
Vice Admiral

OK let's Impeach the bastard because I believe Trump will wipe the floor with Democrats. All evidence has to be produced. This will become political theater which Trump is a Master.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:OK let's Impeach the bastard because I believe Trump will wipe the floor with Democrats. All evidence has to be produced. This will become political theater which Trump is a Master.

You DO realize the White House already released ironclad evidence Trump is guilty right?

The investigation currently being performed is not to figure out whether he committed an impeachable offense. They could draw up articles of impeachment today and pass them in the House without breaking a sweat.

The investigation is to determine just how widely spread involvement in his crimes was and how many other crimes may have been committed.

(Which is not to say the GOP will vote to convict in the Senate since they don't care about guilt or innocence, only what they think they can get away with letting Trump get away with)
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:21 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

In other news, about to be impeached for getting caught secretly corruptly abusing of his office for personal political gain... Trump has decided to publicly corruptly abuse his office for personal financial gain.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics ... index.html

This is BLATANT corruption. Claims he will not profit are transparent bullshit, even if he had the property charge nothing to any of the attendees the massive global publicity campaign he's generating for his own property out of this on the taxpayers dime would be financially more than worth it to him. And I guarantee he spends the entire summit talking his property up for the cameras.

We will now watch smr make excuses for it.
Post by smr   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:24 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

You only need 67 votes...bring on the Impeachment! That assumes that Nancy is going to allow that vote. Frankly, I do not think that's going to happen but I hope she does. The Republicans should vote yes to help her out!

gcomeau wrote:In other news, about to be impeached for getting caught secretly corruptly abusing of his office for personal political gain... Trump has decided to publicly corruptly abuse his office for personal financial gain.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics ... index.html

This is BLATANT corruption. Claims he will not profit are transparent bullshit, even if he had the property charge nothing to any of the attendees the massive global publicity campaign he's generating for his own property out of this on the taxpayers dime would be financially more than worth it to him. And I guarantee he spends the entire summit talking his property up for the cameras.

We will now watch smr make excuses for it.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:

PS: Mulvaney just announced Trump won't profit because the property will "charge market rate". Which may be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

So he's charging the attendees. So they're paying Trump PERSONALLY to attend a G7 summit.

And I see smr has already indicated he doesn't care about corruption as long as Trump is the one being corrupt.
Post by smr   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:40 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

You only need 67 votes...bring on the Impeachment! That assumes that Nancy is going to allow that vote. Frankly, I do not think that's going to happen but I hope she does. The Republicans should vote yes to help her out! Gcomeau, Nice trying to put words in my mouth that I never said!
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:48 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:You only need 67 votes...bring on the Impeachment! That assumes that Nancy is going to allow that vote. Frankly, I do not think that's going to happen but I hope she does. The Republicans should vote yes to help her out! Gcomeau, Nice trying to put words in my mouth that I never said!

You were presented with a clear cut absolutely undeniable example of Trump's corruption. Your reaction exhibited absolutely no concern about said corruption and continues to do so.

You said plenty. I stand by my conclusion.
Post by smr   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:27 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

You only need 67 votes...bring on the Impeachment! That assumes that Nancy is going to allow that vote. Frankly, I do not think that's going to happen but I hope she does. The Republicans should vote yes to help her out! Gcomeau, Nice trying to put words in my mouth that I never said!

Gcomeau, Switching topics to avoid talking about Trump Impeachment. The Senate stands ready to hold the trial and Trump is ready! Let's have the Impeachment vote! Gcomeau, We will see if your right or I am right. I said the Demoncrats don't believe they can win or they would not be sucking out all the air in a room in an election year in the current news cycle. Remember, Trump is a Master of Political Theater. What the Demoncrats are doing shows they have a losing hand. The actions of the Demoncrats denotes an extreme position of weakness. No other Republican scares the Demoncrats but Trump does.

Do I have to defend Trump...no but apparently you believe I do. You want to call having the G7 at his resort then he should be impeached and on trial. Bring it! Your just crying wolf...again...again...again...again...and finally again!
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:You only need 67 votes...bring on the Impeachment! That assumes that Nancy is going to allow that vote. Frankly, I do not think that's going to happen but I hope she does. The Republicans should vote yes to help her out! Gcomeau, Nice trying to put words in my mouth that I never said!

Gcomeau, Switching topics to avoid talking about Trump Impeachment.

Trump's corrupt abuse of office is why he's being impeached you monumental idiot. No topic has been changed.

Return to Politics