Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:05 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote::D If I were a Lefty Democrat I would say

1. Stopped us from being a Mexican Toilet

2. Made scientific fact not political agenda matter again

3. Refrained from giving nukes to our enemies

4. Put the brakes on turning the USA into the "Communist-Lite of America"

Nimitz

In all seriousness the only thing I can think to respond to that with is an absolutely sincere "wtf are you talking about?"

Is this some kind of parody that is going over my head?
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote::D If I were a Lefty Democrat I would say

1. Stopped us from being a Mexican Toilet

2. Made scientific fact not political agenda matter again

3. Refrained from giving nukes to our enemies

4. Put the brakes on turning the USA into the "Communist-Lite of America"

Nimitz

In all seriousness the only thing I can think to respond to that with is an absolutely sincere "wtf are you talking about?"

Obviously You are not well versed on Geo-Political events.. So I will give You time to do your homework

P.S. there will be a quiz

Nimitz
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:29 pm

The E
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:Obviously You are not well versed on Geo-Political events.. So I will give You time to do your homework

Nimitz

Can we have the quiz now?

And can we see your answer sheet to see how wrong your answers are?
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:29 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

Obviously You are not well versed on Geo-Political events.. So I will give You time to do your homework

Nimitz

Ok, I'm just sticking with parody at this point. You have fun with that.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

gcomeau wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:

Nimitz

Ok, I'm just sticking with parody at this point. You have fun with that.

Good 4 You - Your safe space awaits

Nimitz
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:57 pm

The E
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:

Nimitz

Whenever I see one of you Trumpets try to make fun of liberals for "safe spaces", I have to wonder how cosy it must be in theirs; Nimitz, it's really quite funny how your safe spaces are not preparing you to have real debates (as in, actually earnest and honest back-and-forth discussions based around provable sets of facts).

Tell me, when have you last actually listened to actual liberals? Not the strawman versions that Fox and Breitbart like to tell you about, but real, actual liberals? When was the last time you were actually willing to engage with liberal politics without immediately rejecting everything you read or hear out of reflex?

When did you last question your favourite news sources or political commentary sources? One thing we liberals do a lot of (arguably too much of) is questioning our leaders; we do take allegations against them seriously. Unlike, say, conservatives, who seem to have collectively decided that accountability and personal integrity are things noone really needs.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

The E wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:

Nimitz

Whenever I see one of you Trumpets try to make fun of liberals for "safe spaces", I have to wonder how cosy it must be in theirs; Nimitz, it's really quite funny how your safe spaces are not preparing you to have real debates (as in, actually earnest and honest back-and-forth discussions based around provable sets of facts).

Tell me, when have you last actually listened to actual liberals? Not the strawman versions that Fox and Breitbart like to tell you about, but real, actual liberals? When was the last time you were actually willing to engage with liberal politics without immediately rejecting everything you read or hear out of reflex?

When did you last question your favourite news sources or political commentary sources? One thing we liberals do a lot of (arguably too much of) is questioning our leaders; we do take allegations against them seriously. Unlike, say, conservatives, who seem to have collectively decided that accountability and personal integrity are things noone really needs.

What makes You think I only rely on
Modern America Media for my sources maybe You should check out Antioches IV who slaughtered a pig on the (175-164 BC)Jewish Temple in Jerusalem -You can find it in any Catholic Bible during The Maccabean Wars

Nimitz
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Speaking as a non-American, I must say that I completely missed the link there.
Nimitz, are you saying Trump is a pig that needs killing or something, because I think that's going a little too far...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:39 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

So says The E about safe spaces, look "The E" can not even take a joke about image with smiley face sticking his tongue out. Look at your complete over reaction instead of laughing at the joke. Maybe you should not throw rocks at other people's houses when you live in a glass house.

So who am I virtual signaling to now?

Come on "The E", I expect you to use logic to counter his arguments not act as a spoiled child admitting defeat. This is pathetic. You insult but provide no real facts in the counter argument.

Oh well, back to the corner your still on a "timeout." The irony is "the E" cites personal integrity and responsibility but where is your accountability. Have you forgotten that attack upon a certain Man's family. The man in question is fair game but his family was/is not fair game. The rest of the family are not public politicians. However, you chose to justify your attacks and wonder why I put you in a personal timeout. No apology and no accountability for the great E's actions. Bad Dog! Bad Dog! Bad Dog! Back to your corner your still on a personal timeout with me.

The E wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:

Nimitz

Post by smr   » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:45 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Michael, I do not get that intent from Nimitz but to be honest I am having trouble seeing his point. Sorry, I am not Catholic and do not understand the context but I get his point about the Media and sources.

Michael Everett wrote:Speaking as a non-American, I must say that I completely missed the link there.
Nimitz, are you saying Trump is a pig that needs killing or something, because I think that's going a little too far...

Return to Politics