Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by n7axw   » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:04 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Daryl wrote:Between Bolton and Trump's niece's books, we shall soon see if Trump was unfortunately correct when he claimed that he could shoot someone down publicly in the street, and his supporters would excuse that.

If Bolton were a patriot, he should have spilled what he had to say during the House impeachment hearings rather than waiting to make a buck. I am not sure anybody should buy the book. On the other hand, I'm as curious as anybody else... :twisted:

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Joat42   » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:40 am

Joat42
Admiral

n7axw wrote:If Bolton were a patriot, he should have spilled what he had to say during the House impeachment hearings rather than waiting to make a buck. I am not sure anybody should buy the book. On the other hand, I'm as curious as anybody else... :twisted:

Don

-

Hmm.. I can see one reason for why he did it this way. Of course, it pisses everyone off - the Republicans for what is revealed in the book and the Democrats because it may have given them more ammo for the impeachment.

So I think it's a calculated move from Bolton's side in an effort to hinder Trump getting re-elected. I can bet my old shorts on that no matter what Bolton could have said at the impeachment-hearings the GOP would have given Trump a pass (as evidenced by how it all went down). So it's entirely possible this is the best way for him to be a patriot.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see how vile people will be when the renouncing of Bolton starts in earnest.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:31 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

And right on queue... as soon as someone from Trump's inner circle starts talking this is inevitable.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 38785?s=19

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 07584?s=19

It's freaking *amazing* how many incompetents, liars, criminals or all three combined Trump hires to work in the highest levels of government isn't it?
Post by ZVar   » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:25 pm

ZVar
Lieutenant Commander

gcomeau wrote:It's freaking *amazing* how many incompetents, liars, criminals or all three combined Trump hires to work in the highest levels of government isn't it?

Not really amazing. Trump hires someone for one reason and one reason only. How much boot licking they do to Trump. Everything is not only secondary, it's irreverent.
Post by Annachie   » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:57 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

And of course, the tweet that SCOTUS doesn't like him because it ruled he didn't follow procedure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by n7axw   » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:56 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:And of course, the tweet that SCOTUS doesn't like him because it ruled he didn't follow procedure.

Those two decisions and Trumps reaction to them was sweet, wasn't it... Almost enough to give a poor Liberal
hope.

I think it is turning out that Roberts, at least, and Gorrush are nobody's lap dogs. Roberts, in particular, has a concern for the reputation of the court that goes beyond Trump's agenda. Although he is conservative, that will mean that now and then he will be a swing vote.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:12 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

The real tell is bitchslapping Kavanaugh in the written decision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Daryl   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:30 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Latest campaign item is T shirts with a logo virtually identical to a NAZI one.
Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:27 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Daryl wrote:Latest campaign item is T shirts with a logo virtually identical to a NAZI one.

mind boggling!

BTW is there a pic?
Post by Annachie   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:12 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

isaac_newton wrote:
Daryl wrote:Latest campaign item is T shirts with a logo virtually identical to a NAZI one.

mind boggling!

BTW is there a pic?

Try this article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.c ... 7fd7034a51
Last edited by Annachie on Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to Politics