Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:24 am

Annachie
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1513
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Note to WH. Don't let President Trump present Purple Hearts.

How do you fuck that up?

But he did.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:55 am

gcomeau
Commodore

Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Annachie wrote:Note to WH. Don't let President Trump present Purple Hearts.

How do you fuck that up?

But he did.


There were warning signs too...back in August during the campaign he accepted one as a gift and declared he "always wanted to get one"... (you know, if he hadn't been arranging medical deferments specifically to avoid getting one)

Fucking idiot.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:02 pm

gcomeau
Commodore

Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 pm

This is the actual United States consulate webite to the UK:

https://uk.usembassy.gov/mar-lago-winter-white-house/

...promoting Trump's private for profit club. Let me hear more about how Trump supporters are opposed to government corruption... :roll:



(Edit: And, they took enough heat they took it down)
Last edited by gcomeau on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by ksandgren   » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 pm

ksandgren
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

gcomeau wrote:This is the actual United States consulate webite to the UK:

https://uk.usembassy.gov/mar-lago-winter-white-house/

...promoting Trump's private for profit club. Let me hear more about how Trump supporters are opposed to government corruption... :roll:


Lock him Up!!
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Annachie   » Wed May 10, 2017 5:26 pm

Annachie
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1513
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Sacking Comey was a huge one.

That's now two people who have been sacked by President Trump whilst they were investigating the Trump WH for corruption.

People that he had expressed confidence in until he sacked them.





Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 pm

gcomeau
Commodore

Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 pm

In order to claim he has no significant Russia ties.... instead of just releasing his freaking tax returns Trump just had lawyers from Morgan Lewis write up a certified letter saying "No no no, Trump has no significant Russia ties, we promise".


https://www.morganlewis.com/news/chambe ... f-the-year


MOSCOW, May 2, 2016: Morgan Lewis has been recognized by Chambers & Partners’ 2016 Chambers Europe guide as Russia Law Firm of the Year.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by The E   » Fri May 12, 2017 4:42 pm

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1500
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paderborn, Germany

gcomeau wrote:In order to claim he has no significant Russia ties.... instead of just releasing his freaking tax returns Trump just had lawyers from Morgan Lewis write up a certified letter saying "No no no, Trump has no significant Russia ties, we promise".


https://www.morganlewis.com/news/chambe ... f-the-year


MOSCOW, May 2, 2016: Morgan Lewis has been recognized by Chambers & Partners’ 2016 Chambers Europe guide as Russia Law Firm of the Year.



The formulation they used was hilarious. "Trump has no significant financial connections to Russia, with a few exceptions."

Like, Clinton did not have sexual contacts with Monica Lewinsky, with a few exceptions.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Tenshinai   » Fri May 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

Posts: 2842
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Sweden

The E wrote:

The formulation they used was hilarious. "Trump has no significant financial connections to Russia, with a few exceptions."

Like, Clinton did not have sexual contacts with Monica Lewinsky, with a few exceptions.


Well, that´s stupid considering that the connections he DOES have are mainly financial...


And still noone has actually presented any kind of -evidence- about all the accusations flying around that Russia did this and that and everything else along with the kitchen sink...
But the circular "evidence" chains just keeps on growing.

Hmm, lets see, what were the actual "evidence"?
Right, a timestamp on a file which said it was created while it was work hours in Moscow.
And the presence of Cyrillic letters.
And an IP adress.

And that´s it. That´s the "evidence" that isn´t just bullshit claims that has grown for every time they go another lap on the merry-go-round media circus.

And seriously, is anyone stupid enough to believe that if the Russian government had even the slightest actual connection with it, that a file would contain Cyrillic letters? NOT use a spoofed IP? And be timestamped suitably for Washington or something?

I would not make such amateurish mistakes, i can damn well guarantee that government spooks would not do so either.
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by cthia   » Sat May 13, 2017 12:53 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 7321
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 pm

The gutting of Michelle Obama's legacy.

I'm going with Michelle on this one, WTF!

Is not anything sacred to Donald Trump? Not even mankind's most precious commodity? Except for his own?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Annachie   » Sat May 13, 2017 2:34 am

Annachie
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1513
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Problem is Tensh, there's a lot more than that.

No smoking gun, but far too many things that just shouldn't be.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top

Return to Politics