Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 70 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by The E   » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:32 am

The E
Admiral

The bets are open: Which country will Trump order the US military to attack to distract from the investigation that's getting ever closer to him?

Personally, I am betting on either Mexico or another middle or south american country. After all, asia and the middle east haven't really worked out in the "short victorious war" thing in the past and Europe may be just a bit too able to actually do some hurt....
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:36 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

The E wrote:The bets are open: Which country will Trump order the US military to attack to distract from the investigation that's getting ever closer to him?

Personally, I am betting on either Mexico or another middle or south american country. After all, asia and the middle east haven't really worked out in the "short victorious war" thing in the past and Europe may be just a bit too able to actually do some hurt....

Mexico makes too much of his merchandise for him to do that... he's been laying the groundwork for Iran for a while now though.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:43 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Optomist.

He's just as likely to attack California ;p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:53 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Annachie wrote:He's just as likely to attack California ;p

I thought that desert warfare was generally a bad idea... or was that getting involved in a land war in Asia?

At least he isn't going up against a Sicilian when death is on the cards...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:57 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

The E wrote:The bets are open: Which country will Trump order the US military to attack to distract from the investigation that's getting ever closer to him?

Syria! It is what he spoke about in the closed door meeting with Putin.
And, if we attack the people Russia wants us to, isn't that an about face from the last half dozen administrations and against the Saudi wishes?...

WON'T THAT BE SPECIAL???
Might even be enough to declare Marshall Law

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-say ... 1532479327
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:42 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Traditionally flags are lowered to half staff for a sitting Senator who dies in office from the time they die until the time they are buried.

Flags all over Washington and much of the rest of the country are at half staff today for McCain... except the one over the White House which was ordered raised to full staff today.

There is no bottom to the depths of petty disrespectful BS this admin will pull.
Post by smr   » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:32 am

smr
Vice Admiral

I agree with the assertion that Trump holds a grudge. So is this news worthy...

gcomeau wrote:Traditionally flags are lowered to half staff for a sitting Senator who dies in office from the time they die until the time they are buried.

Flags all over Washington and much of the rest of the country are at half staff today for McCain... except the one over the White House which was ordered raised to full staff today.

There is no bottom to the depths of petty disrespectful BS this admin will pull.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:35 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I agree with the assertion that Trump holds a grudge. So is this news worthy...

gcomeau wrote:Traditionally flags are lowered to half staff for a sitting Senator who dies in office from the time they die until the time they are buried.

When the president of the United States is such an immature petulant child that he lets "holding a grudge" drive him to publicly dishonoring a just deceased US Senator and war hero... yeah, it is.

If you don't understand why that says volumes about you.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:34 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Hey, public shaming can have an effect even on the most shameless of administrations... apparently they just put the flag back down to half mast.

Of course this was after Trump refused to comment on McCain in any way on three different occasions when asked by reporters this morning. I'm guessing one of his babysitters finally browbeat him into letting them lower the flag.
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:17 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

smr wrote:I agree with the assertion that Trump holds a grudge. So is this news worthy...

If it were you or I, probably not.
If it were Obama you would be screaming for his head.

Excuse me if I don't want your kool aid or the Russian lap dog president.
Just my 2 ₡ worth

Return to Politics