Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by smr   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:23 am

smr
Vice Admiral

I am just using your own espoused opinion of me to make a point but in the end I really don't care. One question: why do you care about Donald Trump? Your a citizen from another country. I don't care about other countries leaders. Now I admit to having to pay attention geo- political politics because of the job but that's it.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Sorry that you missed the point but it's your pathological hatred of anything to do with Trump and your diatribes about Trump make me doubt your logical clear thinking. That's saying alot when it comes from me.

You do understand you just insulted yourself right?

As for my diatribes about Trump...if you were ever able to refute any of them I might take your claim they were grounds to doubt my clear logical thinking more seriously.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:28 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

why do you care about Donald Trump? Your a citizen from another country

Because, for good or ill, the US President has a influence in other countries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Daryl   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:53 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I have two reasons. The serious one is as Annachie says, the POTUS has the power to affect the well being of all other countries.
The second one is, as an alternatively amused and horrified bystander, I gain entertainment and amazement from Trump's actions. How this buffoon manages to stumble through each day is a miracle.

Annachie wrote:
why do you care about Donald Trump? Your a citizen from another country

Because, for good or ill, the US President has a influence in other countries.
Post by smr   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:13 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gluten for punishment: Annachie, Daryl, and Gcomeau must love losing but they sure have been on the losing side for the last 2 years alas their is hope but a new election is right around the corner! The Demoncrats are going to get often and vote many times! :P

Daryl says: I have two reasons. The serious one is as Annachie says, the POTUS has the power to affect the well being of all other countries.
The second one is, as an alternatively amused and horrified bystander, I gain entertainment and amazement from Trump's actions. How this buffoon manages to stumble through each day is a miracle.

Annachie says: why do you care about Donald Trump? Your a citizen from another country!

Daryl says: Because, for good or ill, the US President has a influence in other countries.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:42 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Looks like the President is welching on yet annother campaign promise by claiming he never said what he was recorded saying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:04 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

Daryl wrote:I have two reasons. The serious one is as Annachie says, the POTUS has the power to affect the well being of all other countries.

He has a prescription for Methamphetamine?

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/me ... -symptoms/

"Known as “tweaking,”individuals on meth may experience insomnia for 3-15 days. Tweaking may occur as part of a meth binge in which a person continues to use meth to chase the original high. Tweaking can cause psychological side effects, such as paranoia, irritability, and confusion. Tweaking can also lead to rapid eye movements that are easily visible when face to face with the person. In addition, a person who is tweaking may talk in a fast and jumbled manner as well as walk in a jerky motion.

Once in a state of tweaking, a person on meth may be prone to violence and other forms of criminal behavior.
"
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Let's revisit when Fakejawea's DNA test compares her DNA to Native North American DNA rather than select Latin American DNA. She has less Native Latin American DNA than the average European American has Native North American DNA. This DNA test only infers her statement is accurate assuming that DNA from Native Latin Americans is the same as Native North Americans.
This was in the original Boston Globe article.

I believe the quote was:
"I will give you a million dollars, to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian," Trump said at the time. "I have a feeling she will say 'no.' "
The Link
Given the fast and loose criteria Fauxcahatas's DNA expert used, Trump needs to require better parameters for any DNA test. So this sounds like more fake news from Fakejawea.

Besides, she claimed to be a Cherokee. That tribe's leadership use genealogy studies to determine who is or is not Cherokee. This sounds very much like quintessential cultural appropriation to me.

Annachie wrote:Looks like the President is welching on yet annother campaign promise by claiming he never said what he was recorded saying.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:39 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:Let's revisit when Fakejawea's DNA test compares her DNA to Native North American DNA rather than select Latin American DNA. She has less Native Latin American DNA than the average European American has Native North American DNA. This DNA test only infers her statement is accurate assuming that DNA from Native Latin Americans is the same as Native North Americans.

Someone needs to read up on how DNA tests work. The reason they use native South American DNA as a referent point for native North American is because:

1: They know they're comparable due to the relationships involved.
2: Most native North American groups don't allow their DNA samples to be collected for this kind of testing.

And no, she does not have less than the average European American unless you assume she falls in the extreme low end of the error bars on her test results which there is no basis for doing. The dead center of those results puts her at several times higher than average.

Of course that is all irrelevant, since the only thing she ever claimed was that her family tradition held that they had some Native American ancestry in the family tree generations back.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Given that the test showed exactly that, that she had "Indian" dna, exactly what is wrong?

She met every requirement of his "bet", and, as expected, Trump is welching.
PeterZ wrote:Let's revisit when Fakejawea's DNA test compares her DNA to Native North American DNA rather than select Latin American DNA. She has less Native Latin American DNA than the average European American has Native North American DNA. This DNA test only infers her statement is accurate assuming that DNA from Native Latin Americans is the same as Native North Americans.

I believe the quote was:
"I will give you a million dollars, to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian," Trump said at the time. "I have a feeling she will say 'no.' "
The Link
Given the fast and loose criteria Fauxcahatas's DNA expert used, Trump needs to require better parameters for any DNA test. So this sounds like more fake news from Fakejawea.

Besides, she claimed to be a Cherokee. That tribe's leadership use genealogy studies to determine who is or is not Cherokee. This sounds very much like quintessential cultural appropriation to me.

Annachie wrote:Looks like the President is welching on yet annother campaign promise by claiming he never said what he was recorded saying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Joat42   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Joat42
Admiral

I believe the quote was:
The Link

Meanwhile it's okay to claim Irish descent if your grandmother 16 generations back was Irish, but if a liberal and a woman to boot does it it's outrage galore...

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.

Return to Politics