Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Daryl   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:23 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:12 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

thanks... I see what you mean!
Post by Annachie   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:45 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Looking at it, you can see how somebody came up with the design without trying to be a Nazi copycat.

But at some point somebody should have said "wait a minute"
To me, that's the bit that shows the inferring sympathy for the Nazi cause. That they looked at it and thought it was OK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:19 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Annachie wrote:Looking at it, you can see how somebody came up with the design without trying to be a Nazi copycat.

To me, that's the bit that shows the inferring sympathy for the Nazi cause. That they looked at it and thought it was OK.

That, and the fact that this is not exactly a one off. It's not even the first time they've specifically copied Nazi symbology let alone all the retweeting of nazis, calling nazis very fine people, staffing the White House and campaign with known white supremacists...
Post by n7axw   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:26 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
Annachie wrote:Looking at it, you can see how somebody came up with the design without trying to be a Nazi copycat.

That, and the fact that this is not exactly a one off. It's not even the first time they've specifically copied Nazi symbology let alone all the retweeting of nazis, calling nazis very fine people, staffing the White House and campaign with known white supremacists...

They have done a lot of damage with their flailing around... Imagine what they might have accomplished if they had been competent...

I see that Putin won his straw election today.... He can now serve until 2036. I wonder he he has to stage any more elections between now and then. If not he is probably set up as "President for Life."

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by n7axw   » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:03 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

I see that the Donald has failed to stop the publication of Mary Trump's book. It is going to be released July 28th or August 11th. I've seen both dates.

What's interesting is that she documents tax fraud. Apparently the Trumps were undervaluing their property for tax reporting purposes at the same time they were overvaluing it when they needed loans.

Could it be that there will be an orange jump suit in the Donald's future...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:43 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Aparently, Trump is in danger of loosing the backing of the Murdoch's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:28 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

n7axw wrote:SNIP

I see that Putin won his straw election today.... He can now serve until 2036. I wonder he he has to stage any more elections between now and then. If not he is probably set up as "President for Life."

Don

-

is that spelt 'Czar'? :-)
Post by The E   » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:40 am

The E
Admiral

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/sta ... 5304162305

Trump is apparently unaware that bragging about how he took a "cognitive test" and "aced" it and that he "surprised the doctors" isn't really sending the right message.

But, it's kinda curious, isn't it. We know Trump had that surprise trip to Walter Reed, and now he claims that they did a cognitive test on him there.

Aside from his trying to claim that he did it because his opposition was claiming he wasn't all there, why would a person be administered such a test if they were in otherwise good health?

(The answer is, of course, that they wouldn't; However, running such a test is something you do if a patient is recovering from a stroke....)
Post by n7axw   » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:22 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

The E wrote:https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1281402105304162305

Trump is apparently unaware that bragging about how he took a "cognitive test" and "aced" it and that he "surprised the doctors" isn't really sending the right message.

But, it's kinda curious, isn't it. We know Trump had that surprise trip to Walter Reed, and now he claims that they did a cognitive test on him there.

Aside from his trying to claim that he did it because his opposition was claiming he wasn't all there, why would a person be administered such a test if they were in otherwise good health?

(The answer is, of course, that they wouldn't; However, running such a test is something you do if a patient is recovering from a stroke....)

I have wondered about that. His overall lifestyle does not seem geared toward longevity. He appears constantly angry and doesn't know how to manage or defuse it. The amount of stress that causes has to be wearing on the body as well as the soul.

But on the other hand, there are other mean, angry people who manage a long, dismal old age. So who knows?

Don

-

Return to Politics