Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

On the subject of betting, Paddy Power is giving odds of 6 to 4 for President Trump to not last the year.

(200 to 1 that he'll dye his hair red white and blue :) )

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Aaaaaand.... ramping the war in Afghanistan back up.

Surprise! (If you were a blind and deaf person for the last year, only heard about Trump in Braille, and actually bought that "he's against foreign adventurism" nonsense. )
Post by Michael Everett   » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:02 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

As said by Frankie Boyle at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival:-
"Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book."

Trump seems to be a never-ending source of inspiration to the comedians...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Imaginos1892   » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

I still say Crooked Clinton would have been even worse.

Trump is out in the open. Trump is blatant. 90% of the media is hostile to Trump, and they’ve got him under the microscope all the time. Every little thing he does is thrown in our faces with the worst possible spin. He cain’t git away wit nuttin’.

Most of Cliinton’s damage would have been done behind the scenes, in shitty little back-room deals with other ‘leaders’ and crooked politicians, while the media diligently looked the other way. Hubby Bill’s speaking fees would be $10 million or more, and it would be ‘just a coincidence’ that those paying the fees got the President’s support for whatever they wanted. Hey, it worked when she was Secretary Of State!
———————————
Not everybody should go to college. Some folks, you send 'em to college and you just wind up with an educated idiot.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:I still say Crooked Clinton would have been even worse.

While I am far from a fan of Clinton, that is a laughably absurd statement.

In the meantime **just today** in addition to reports Steele provided the FBI with his sources on the Russia dossier, the Inspector General announced an investigation into Trumps Interior Secretary for trying to extort a vote out of a Senator, reporting broke that made it clear Icahn resigned his special advisory position because he had used it to self deal to the tune of making himself hundreds of millions of dollars off of regulatory decisions he was advising on (and they are now laughably trying to deny he ever was a special advisor because he's looking at a possible felony charge despite the White House announcing his appointment with a full press release when they gave him the position), and Trump may have a SECOND obstruction of Justice issue over trying to pressure McConnell to interfere in the Russia investigation to shield Trump.

Or as it's known in the Trump presidency... a Tuesday.

That is like a TERM's worth of scandals for almost any other presidential administration.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:00 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

And now, after making a transparently insincere attempt to walk back his excuse making for Klan members and Nazis he just publicly announced his intention to pardon a guy convicted of defying a court order to stop illegal racial profiling measures.

Way to reinforce the message he's totally *not* a racist or racist enabler... what a contemptible little dumbass. :roll:
Post by biochem   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:28 am

biochem
Rear Admiral

gcomeau wrote:And now, after making a transparently insincere attempt to walk back his excuse making for Klan members and Nazis he just publicly announced his intention to pardon a guy convicted of defying a court order to stop illegal racial profiling measures.

Way to reinforce the message he's totally *not* a racist or racist enabler... what a contemptible little dumbass. :roll:

Did you actually watch the speech or are you just quoting the left wing media outlets?
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.,
Post by biochem   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:32 am

biochem
Rear Admiral

Annachie wrote:On the subject of betting, Paddy Power is giving odds of 6 to 4 for President Trump to not last the year.

(200 to 1 that he'll dye his hair red white and blue :) )

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wishful thinking. Health permitting (he is old), he'll be around for 4 years (8 the way the Democrats are going).
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:51 am

gcomeau
Admiral

biochem wrote:
gcomeau wrote:And now, after making a transparently insincere attempt to walk back his excuse making for Klan members and Nazis he just publicly announced his intention to pardon a guy convicted of defying a court order to stop illegal racial profiling measures.

Did you actually watch the speech or are you just quoting the left wing media outlets?

Watched it live, until I had to turn it off shortly after this because it was making me ill.

There was no misinterpreting what he did.
Post by biochem   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:41 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Did you actually watch the speech or are you just quoting the left wing media outlets?

Watched it live, until I had to turn it off shortly after this because it was making me ill.

There was no misinterpreting what he did.[/quote]

I watched the entire thing.

Trump basically quoted himself repeatedly condemning the KKK etc and complained that the news media was cherry picking quotes and using quotes out of context. It was clear he genuinely believed that he had repeatedly condemned white supremacists and that the news media was mid-reporting his beliefs. You may feel free to disagree with his belief.

Given that the majority of the news media goes frothing at the mouth bonkers at pretty much every thing he says adds credibility to his accusations ( they'd actually be far more effective in their condemnations if they toned it down about 100x).

Return to Politics