Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:45 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

President Trump clearly wants us to since he falsely stated that crime was up in Germany.[/quote]
When it is in fact the LOWEST in has been for a quarter of a century.
(I think I need to go lie down in a quiet dark room for a bit ... does anyone have any dried frog pills?)[/quote]

:?:
Tell me how many Illegals commited crimes in Germany who should have never been there in the first place?
:?:
Nimitz
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:33 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Nimitz1923PD wrote: :?:
Tell me how many Illegals commited crimes in Germany who should have never been there in the first place?
:?:
Nimitz


The fact that criminality went down amidst this supposed immigration crisis should tell you all you need to know here.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:59 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

The E wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote: :?:
Tell me how many Illegals commited crimes in Germany who should have never been there in the first place?
:?:
Nimitz


The fact that criminality went down amidst this supposed immigration crisis should tell you all you need to know here.


:?:
Lets see what went down democrat party flunkies hired illegal u.s aliens to disrupt kill & injure Trump Suppoters

How am I doing so far?
:mrgreen:

Nimitz
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:04 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2228
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

Nimitz1923PD wrote:Lets see what went down democrat party flunkies hired illegal u.s aliens to disrupt kill & injure Trump Suppoters

How am I doing so far?
:mrgreen:

Nimitz

Um, well from someone outside the States, it sounds like you may be off your meds given that you haven't provided any actual context, much less links to news sites covering what you claim happened.

Please, provide evidence. Even if it's just a Youtube snippet of a Fox News report (and yes, I know I've set the bar so low a snake could slither over it...)
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Nimitz1923PD wrote: :?:
Lets see what went down democrat party flunkies hired illegal u.s aliens to disrupt kill & injure Trump Suppoters

How am I doing so far?
:mrgreen:

Nimitz


Badly.

Your entry: "How many crimes did illegal immigrants commit in germany"
My response: "Crime rates went down"
Your reply: <Something about illegal immigrants in the US being hired to attack Trump supporters>

Leaving aside the issue of you not substantiating your accusations in any way, why do you think that you can make such a blatant and stupid non-sequitur and be taken seriously by anyone?

I do not know why you feel the need to spread rumours and falsehoods, but please stop? You're not even good at it. Stick to the truth, it's easier for everyone.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:24 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

The E wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote: :?:
Lets see what went down democrat party flunkies hired illegal u.s aliens to disrupt kill & injure Trump Suppoters

How am I doing so far?
:mrgreen:

Nimitz


Badly.

Your entry: "How many crimes did illegal immigrants commit in germany"
My response: "Crime rates went down"
Your reply: <Something about illegal immigrants in the US being hired to attack Trump supporters>

Leaving aside the issue of you not substantiating your accusations in any way, why do you think that you can make such a blatant and stupid non-sequitur and be taken seriously by anyone?

I do not know why you feel the need to spread rumours and falsehoods, but please stop? You're not even good at it. Stick to the truth, it's easier for everyone.


Your DNC talking points are showing - Give me the children of Germans raped by muslems

Nimitz
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:40 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Nimitz1923PD wrote:Your DNC talking points are showing - Give me the children of Germans raped by muslems

Nimitz


Yeah, see, and instead of trying to refute something you know you can't (because that would involve looking at facts instead of the inside of your own ass), you now accuse me of using "DNC talking points", as if that alone would be sufficient to discredit them.

Realize this: You are not amongst your fellow frogs here. Your virtue signalling only works on one person (that being smr); the rest of us don't care about your little dogwhistles and want to know the truth.

And the truth is... you're a pathetic little liar. You propagandize, you distort, you lie, all in service of your tiny handed orange overlord.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:41 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Nimitz1923PD wrote:[quote=
Nimitz1923PD wrote: :?:
Lets see what went down democrat party flunkies hired illegal u.s aliens to disrupt kill & injure Trump Suppoters

How am I doing so far?
:mrgreen:

Nimitz


Badly.

Your entry: "How many crimes did illegal immigrants commit in germany"
My response: "Crime rates went down"
Your reply: <Something about illegal immigrants in the US being hired to attack Trump supporters>

Leaving aside the issue of you not substantiating your accusations in any way, why do you think that you can make such a blatant and stupid non-sequitur and be taken seriously by anyone?

I do not know why you feel the need to spread rumours and falsehoods, but please stop? You're not even good at it. Stick to the truth, it's easier for everyone.


Your DNC talking points are showing - Give me the children of Germans raped by muslems

Nimitz[/quote]

:mrgreen:
I Know You cannot because a RAPE of a Jew or Christian or non-muslem does not intrude on You


Nimitz
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:46 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Nimitz1923PD wrote:I Know You cannot because a RAPE of a Jew or Christian or non-muslem does not intrude on You


I could... but I'm not going to bother wasting time on researching something for you to ignore.

So, instead, why don't you present your facts and sources first?

Come on, you can do it. You can beat all of us deranged people with your facts and your logic and your truth! You just need to give us the links to your evidence!

(Except, of course, you can't and won't, because you are entirely unaccustomed to dealing with people who talk back at you. Let me guess, when you talk about your politics in public, do people often just stay quiet and let you ramble on and on until you're done?)
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:49 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

The E wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:I Know You cannot because a RAPE of a Jew or Christian or non-muslem does not intrude on You


I could... but I'm not going to bother wasting time on researching something for you to ignore.

So, instead, why don't you present your facts and sources first?

Come on, you can do it. You can beat all of us deranged people with your facts and your logic and your truth! You just need to give us the links to your evidence!

(Except, of course, you can't and won't, because you are entirely unaccustomed to dealing with people who talk back at you. Let me guess, when you talk about your politics in public, do people often just stay quiet and let you ramble on and on until you're done?)


Dear E what could You Do?

Rape

1. A Jew
2. A Christian
3. A Non-Muslem

Inquiring Minds

Nimitz
Top

Return to Politics