Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:48 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Someone sounds nervous.

No, I am just being honest.

No, you're definitely being nervous. And you have good reason.

Because here's the thing, both historically speaking and in the context of current reality there is NO parity between what happens when Republicans engage in these investigations and when Democrats do. And I know you are totally incapable of realizing the very obvious reason for that but maybe this will help:

https://pics.me.me/executive-branch-cri ... 195621.png

See, Republicans like to desperately try to dig up something.... ANYTHING when they are in a position to run these investigations but even if they run them for years and years and years they generally come up pretty empty.

Democrats on the other hand so often enjoy a target rich environment for these investigations. And right now with the TRUMP administration???

Does the phrase "fish in a barrel" mean anything to you?
Post by smr   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:52 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Notice that Trump has not been convicted of collusion yet. Just remember he is a tap dancing fool. You know the one that you consider an idiot but here is a newsflash: he is still tap dancing on the President stage. Another analogy is he is playing multiple games of chess concurrently while your playing one single game of checkers at a time.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:The Aftermath of the election is that the Demoncrats are going to launch multiple investigations into Trump. They are making the the same mistakes that the Republicans made with Bill Clinton. They kept up the pressure on Bill Clinton impeachment proceedings and hearings rather than legislate. If, this is the case this will be the shortest blue wave in history. Just ask Newt, you know the former Speaker of the House during the Clinton impeachment.

All the Republicans had to do to defeat Bill Clinton is publicise the descriptions by Gennifer Flowers an Paula Jones of Clinton's dimminuative endowement.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

...and once again, Tfly's programming is evident.
Tfly, this is so not the way to convince us that you are anything other than an NPC.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:56 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Notice that Trump has not been convicted of collusion yet.

Notice that as president he cannot be indicted under DOJ guidelines.... and Mueller hasn't released his report yet... so duh?

Just remember he is a tap dancing fool.

You got the last part of that sentence right.

You know the one that you consider an idiot but here is a newsflash: he is still tap dancing on the President stage. Another analogy is he is playing multiple games of chess concurrently while your playing one single game of checkers at a time.

The saddest part of that last statement is that I believe you actually believe it.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:58 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:All the Republicans had to do to defeat Bill Clinton is publicise the descriptions by Gennifer Flowers an Paula Jones of Clinton's dimminuative endowement.

Get therapy.

Seriously.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:57 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Trump's own administration just released a report on the catastrophic impending effects of climate change and Trump's response was that he doesn't believe it.

Just that. No actual justification for not believing it, just reflexive denial of a reality he dislikes.
Post by Dilandu   » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
All the Republicans had to do to defeat Bill Clinton is publicise the descriptions by Gennifer Flowers an Paula Jones of Clinton's dimminuative endowement.

...Just find yourself a boyfriend, will ya?
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:37 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

...Just find yourself a boyfriend, will ya?

Nope.

I am a proud Kinsey Zero.

This is why I have three legitimate children in contrast to the Russian norm of about 1.2.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:05 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Trump lies so much and so shamelessly that fact checkers are having to invent new scales to signify it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... de4a68fc1e

Return to Politics