Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by smr   » Fri May 18, 2018 4:27 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

First, I got out in 98! Second, I did reference basic pay scales for the enlisted. Third, G it was your ranting about Trump and complaining about the military pay raise. These are the boys and girls going into combat to support keyboard warriors such as yourself and I will include me in this. I know I could not do the job anymore due to my health problems. I get that you hate Trump that it's an obsession bordering on a mental illness.(opinion not fact) If that is the case take a vacation like camping or fishing for a couple weeks and don't listen to radio or look at the internet.

I had to this a couple of months ago. I lost the house in Hurricane Harvey. Many of the my relatives are in the same boat and are living with me. The contractor that was in charge of rebuilding my house. He took off with $50,000 of my money to rebuild the house. Turns out he did this to several people and screwed over his longtime business partner. (She is the designer!) I can not explain why he did these actions. However, I wanted to literally drop him in the swamps of East Texas for what he did to me and my family.

Instead, I went to San Antonio for 4 days with no phone and just hung with the wife! Came back with plan to fix the house and really screw the contractor. I initiated legal action for failure to fulfill his contract and obligation. I am aware that I will probably never see a dime of my money back but this is about honor. Second, reporting him to FEMA and SBA, so he can never do this to anyone else in the future. Third, I have seriously considering filing legal charges against him.

My point is this long soliloquy that obsessing over events or actions that I can not control is ridiculous. A person can not control fate but controls his or her actions and behaviors.

gcomeau wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/997095653875617792

Trump logic: The fact that my campaign was so riddled with foreign contacts and suspicious activity the FBI felt compelled to launch an investigation into it that has thus far produced multiple guilty pleas and a whole host of indictments is the biggest most massive horrible scandal ever.... FOR OBAMA!

:roll:
Post by gcomeau   » Fri May 18, 2018 4:32 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:First, I got out in 98! Second, I did reference basic pay scales for the enlisted. Third, G it was your ranting about Trump and complaining about the military pay raise.

NOBODY COMPLAINED ABOUT THE FREAKING PAY RAISE.

NOBODY.

The complaint was Trump LYING ABOUT the pay raise. Get it? Do you understand?
Post by The E   » Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm

The E
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:First, I got out in 98! Second, I did reference basic pay scales for the enlisted. Third, G it was your ranting about Trump and complaining about the military pay raise.

NOBODY COMPLAINED ABOUT THE FREAKING PAY RAISE.

NOBODY.

The complaint was Trump LYING ABOUT the pay raise. Get it? Do you understand?

Conservatives and Trump supporters being awfully angry because they can't be bothered to actually read and understand what people are saying is completely fitting and a depressingly common occurance.
Post by smr   » Sun May 20, 2018 7:24 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Post by noblehunter   » Sun May 20, 2018 8:02 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:Image

What exactly did Trump do in this case?
Post by smr   » Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 am

smr
Vice Admiral

noblehunter wrote:
smr wrote:Image

My point exactly he just beat HRC in a fair election!
Post by The E   » Wed May 23, 2018 1:48 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:My point exactly he just beat HRC in a fair election!

Hi smr, happy to see you've woken from that coma you've been in since election day. Small piece of advice though, you may want to familiarize yourself with what happened over these past months; posting stuff like this just makes you seem awfully ignorant.
Post by noblehunter   » Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:
noblehunter wrote:

My point exactly he just beat HRC in a fair election!

So he's been President for almost a year and a half and all he's accomplished is win an election?

Damned by faint praise.
Post by smr   » Wed May 23, 2018 7:07 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

That all depends upon a person's persective, priorities, and values. For me, anyone was better than HRC or Jeb Bush. I know the GDP has been extremely better than the previous regime. Business regulations cut...price of oil is up...tax cut was nice...WWIII has started yet! HRC is not in jail. The Teflon Queen escapes with her head intact again.

[

What exactly did Trump do in this case?[/quote]

[

Damned by faint praise.[/quote]
Post by Joat42   » Thu May 24, 2018 2:16 am

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:That all depends upon a person's persective, priorities, and values. For me, anyone was better than HRC or Jeb Bush. I know the GDP has been extremely better than the previous regime. Business regulations cut...price of oil is up...tax cut was nice...WWIII has started yet! HRC is not in jail. The Teflon Queen escapes with her head intact again.

Most regulation happens because it was shown that the market couldn't self regulate and their actions where a detriment to the country in some way. As with most complex systems you need some regulation otherwise it quickly descends into chaos. Just saying that regulation is bad is like saying that laws are bad or that speed limits is bad. They all fill the same purpose, to protect the citizens and the country in some way.

Oil prices has nothing to do with Trump except the uncertainty he creates in the market.

Do you think it makes economic sense to cut taxes when the US has a debt of $21 trillion?

HRC is not the president, so why do you bring her up? At this point she is irrelevant.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.

Return to Politics