Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Did you care when Obama was President. Of course you did not care.

WTF are you even talking about now?

There has been ONE US election the Russians flat out attacked. And we cared. A lot.
Post by smr   » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:10 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Those hearings are getting so good. I was looking at some of the C-Span. Then some of the closed door meetings was leaked about Peter Strok and several speakers (via text transcript). The speaker noted that Peter Strok had legal counsel and the speaker said that his legal counsel better be verys good. That would scare the heck out of me. [RR]I noticed the body language with involuntary fidgeting and involuntary smiling. Close to breaking...WOW! The man is definitely worrying (6 days left). Here's a fresh bowl of popcorn Gcomeau. Would you like a Coke or Pepsi? Sorry I do not offer alcohol like beer, wine, hard drinks, frozen diaquarries or margaritas to people who are or appear kind of wound too tight. Order and peace must be maintained in civilized society. My wife would shoot me if I allowed a person to have an alocohol induced or inspired attack. Remeber alocohol drops or reduces a person's inhibitions. Peace and love...party on!
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:53 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Those hearings are getting so good. I was looking at some of the C-Span. Then some of the closed door meetings was leaked about Peter Strok and several speakers (via text transcript). The speaker noted that Peter Strok had legal counsel and the speaker said that his legal counsel better be verys good. That would scare the heck out of me. [RR]I noticed the body language with involuntary fidgeting and involuntary smiling. Close to breaking...WOW! The man is definitely worrying (6 days left). Here's a fresh bowl of popcorn Gcomeau. Would you like a Coke or Pepsi? Sorry I do not offer alcohol like beer, wine, hard drinks, frozen diaquarries or margaritas to people who are or appear kind of wound too tight. Order and peace must be maintained in civilized society. My wife would shoot me if I allowed a person to have an alocohol induced or inspired attack. Remeber alocohol drops or reduces a person's inhibitions. Peace and love...party on!

You might want to pay attention to the fact that both Strzok and his counsel have requested his entire testimony be publicly released because they say the GOP is selectively releasing only bits that distort the picture of what was covered and said for partisan political purposes.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... transcript

The GOP is refusing to release it all and let everyone see the full extent of the testimony.

I'll let you guess why.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Some of the closed door session leaked.

Think about that for a momemt smr, even though I know you wont.

A closed session and that's what the GOP leaked.
That was the most damning thing.

Can you smell the desperation.

Trey Gowdy as good as admitted that there is something there in his questioning of Rosenthal.

The GOP are eating Republican's, actual Trump and Bush jnr appointee's, in their desperation to bury this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:25 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

This is getting good. My whole point was what the speaker said to Strzok and his legalcounsel was going to be needed. I would be very nervous in his position especially after his testimony. Second, [RR] is getting very nervous! He was given 7 days to produce the documents requested for over a year to Congress. This should be interesting: does he cave and produce all the documents to Congress or does he ignore the request. We of course, will not get to see the documents. My My look and see how many little birds in Jstice and FBI have been fired or (forced to) resign. Stay tune to the next exciting epsisode as the hunt for truth marches on! Dang! I never knew Justice was so slow!
Post by Annachie   » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

You do understand that when the police, or in this case the speaker, say that you'd better get a good lawyer, 9 times out of 10 it's pure bluff designed to intimidate because they have nothing, don't you?

And the 10th time is because they feel sorry for the poor bastard.

It's an admission of weakness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:55 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:This is getting good. My whole point was what the speaker said to Strzok and his legalcounsel was going to be needed. I would be very nervous in his position especially after his testimony.

You don't even know what his testimony was. They haven't released it.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:55 am

gcomeau
Admiral

In other "war on reality" news, just a quick check in with the guy Trump has said has an amazing reputation and deserves a Pullitzer Prize for his "journalism".

Apparently, The Democrats are launching a Civil War on July 4th. :roll:

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/statu ... 7052175360

Just let that sink in. THIS is Trump's idea of who he wants his base getting their "news" from. He's like smr but with a radio show.

Now think about WHY the president wants to convince his base that THIS is the "news" to believe, while he vilifies reputable journalistic institutions as "fake" every time they report anything negative about him.
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Apparently, The Democrats are launching a Civil War on July 4th. :roll:

:twisted:
And when all the fighting has died down because America has exhausted itself, the UK will pop across the pond and politely take over before Russia can do a Ukraine Mk II.
And Trump will indeed have his place in history confirmed.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:29 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:
gcomeau wrote:Apparently, The Democrats are launching a Civil War on July 4th. :roll:

:twisted:
And when all the fighting has died down because America has exhausted itself, the UK will pop across the pond and politely take over before Russia can do a Ukraine Mk II.
And Trump will indeed have his place in history confirmed.

They'll have to beat Canada to it... I see this in the future:

;)

Return to Politics