Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by smr   » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:36 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Try some rational arguments that I could go for. In this climate created by the Demoncrats, nothing would ever get done. Did he commit the US to signing any deals? No! That means he is entitle to some privacy when discussing various topics. I know he was talking about the Grandkids (LL favorite excuse).

b
Post by Eyal   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:10 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:Here I though you a bright and intelligent person! Gcomeau have you been hitting the weed too much because all treaties and agreements are based on personal relationships between the leaders of different countries.

That hasn't been true for centuries (and I doubt it was more than sometimes true then)..

Does the Leader of Canada need to share every private conversation with you (the public) concerning the Chinese leader? No...so please go stand in corner and put the dunce cap back on!

As said, they do share the information with the government...

smr wrote:Try some rational arguments that I could go for. In this climate created by the Demoncrats, nothing would ever get done. Did he commit the US to signing any deals? No!

How do you know that, given that Trump kept the contents of the meeting under wraps?
Post by smr   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:46 am

smr
Vice Admiral

True, I do not know who Trump disseminated the information concerning the Trump/Putin meeting. However, for any treaty that Trump would commit to the US. The treaty has to be approved by 2/3 of the Senate.

Eyal wrote:
smr wrote:Here I though you a bright and intelligent person! Gcomeau have you been hitting the weed too much because all treaties and agreements are based on personal relationships between the leaders of different countries.

That hasn't been true for centuries (and I doubt it was more than sometimes true then)..

Does the Leader of Canada need to share every private conversation with you (the public) concerning the Chinese leader? No...so please go stand in corner and put the dunce cap back on!

As said, they do share the information with the government...

smr wrote:Try some rational arguments that I could go for. In this climate created by the Demoncrats, nothing would ever get done. Did he commit the US to signing any deals? No!

How do you know that, given that Trump kept the contents of the meeting under wraps?
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:20 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:True, I do not know who Trump disseminated the information concerning the Trump/Putin meeting.

Nobody.

He even took away the translator's notes. Then in some meetings went in without even his own translator, only Putin's. That is HIGHLY abnormal and inappropriate even if we were talking about a president who was NOT under an active counter espionage investigation due to his suspected illegal coordination with that same hostile government to influence his own election. Given that Trump IS the subject of such an investigation behaving in this manner is insanity.

He won't let ANYONE know what he talked to Putin about.

However, for any treaty that Trump would commit to the US. The treaty has to be approved by 2/3 of the Senate.

Why do you keep talking about Treaties????

Are you under the impression the only way Putin could get Trump to do anything not in the US's interests is through a treaty signing? You can't possibly be that clueless.
Post by smr   » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:42 am

smr
Vice Admiral

:) All Americans in favor of IMPEACHMENT click the link!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... d-sedition :D
Post by The E   » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:38 am

The E
Admiral

How does it feel to be a willing footsoldier for a fascist regime, smr?

Please explain how it's suddenly treason for the elected representatives of the people to do what they were elected to do.

Please explain how it is sedition for the elected representatives to try to follow the expressed will of the american people.

Please explain how the Democrats obstructing the Trump admin is in any way more dangerous, more deserving of the label of treason, than it was for the GOP to do the same when Obama was President.

That petition says "They oppose every action of our duly elected President for no other reason than to disrupt process and oppose the will of the people that have placed him there."
What about the will of the people that have placed Pelosi where she is, which is, after all, the will of the majority of all americans?
Post by Eyal   » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:04 pm

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote::) All Americans in favor of IMPEACHMENT click the link!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... d-sedition :D

Are you sure you want to go by the standard of "not elected by the majority", smr?

The E wrote:Please explain how it's suddenly treason for the elected representatives of the people to do what they were elected to do.

Please explain how it is sedition for the elected representatives to try to follow the expressed will of the american people.

And while you're at it, explain why the same arguments don't apply to, e.g. McConnell or Ryan.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:39 am

gcomeau
Admiral

He lies with all the sophistication of a 5 year old.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3486095360

“President Donald J. Trump is the greatest hostage negotiator that I know of in the history of the United States. 20 hostages, many in impossible circumstances, have been released in last two years. No money was paid.” Cheif Hostage Negotiator, USA!

He couldn't even be bothered to look up a US government position that actually exists to use as the person who supposedly spewed that line of BS which there is no record of anyone on earth ever saying. "Cheif Hostage Negotiator, USA!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

And he always has to be "the greatest in the history of the United States" at everything. He can't even make up semi believable lies because it would compromise his ego too much. Like any idiot dictator who makes up election totals where they won "99.9% of the vote...

(And at least 90% of his base will probably read that and think "omg, Trump is so amazing! Cheif Hostage Negotiator USA said so! Gasp!")
Post by The E   » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:19 pm

The E
Admiral

For context: This is in response to a recently publicized detail of the Warmbier affair, telling us that North Korea apparently presented a 2 million USD bill for "medical care" to the US envoy sent to retrieve Warmbier; said envoy apparently signed the bill, obligating the US to pay said sum to North Korea.
Whether or not any such payment was actually made is unclear; Trump, of course, denies it happened (which, given Trumps general track record when it comes to facts, probably means he paid more than 2 million USD....).
I should also mention that the envoy signed that bill because Trump ordered him to.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:14 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Trump is now lying to angry mobs that doctors and mothers are delivering living babies, wrapping them up carefully, then planning and performing their executions.

To be clear, for anyone stupid enough not to know this already, this flat out DOES NOT HAPPEN.

He's going to get other people killed with this bullshit propaganda though. Not that he cares, as long as it whips up his mob it's doing the job he wants it to do.

Return to Politics