Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:12 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

YET! Just because you are without Morals and a conscience that does not mean the rest of America have to comply with your values. Murder is Murder! Infanticide is still Infanticide! Murder in the womb or outside the womb is still murder. I understand that the baby is not a life but a fetus. A fetus does not feel pain or joy. That is the excuse you live with but not the actual truth.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/441554f ... d=12343174

gcomeau wrote:Trump is now lying to angry mobs that doctors and mothers are delivering living babies, wrapping them up carefully, then planning and performing their executions.

To be clear, for anyone stupid enough not to know this already, this flat out DOES NOT HAPPEN.

He's going to get other people killed with this bullshit propaganda though. Not that he cares, as long as it whips up his mob it's doing the job he wants it to do.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:22 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

What part of HE IS LYING AND THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN EVER do you not understand smr?
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I believe the operative word is "Yet!"

YET! Just because you are without Morals and a conscience that does not mean the rest of America have to comply with your values. Murder is Murder! Infanticide is still Infanticide! Murder in the womb or outside the womb is still murder. I understand that the baby is not a life but a fetus. A fetus does not feel pain or joy. That is the excuse you live with but not the actual truth.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/441554f ... d=12343174
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:11 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I believe the operative word is "Yet!"

Which is just another way of saying NOT.

It is NOT happening. But he says it is. He is a liar. And you are trying to make excuses.
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:50 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

No, I am just laughing at you. For 3 years I put up with your hysterical nonsense. The boy who cried wolf. The person who personally fact checked Trump. The witch hunt is over. Keep reading Mother Jones and all that other garbage. I will vote for who I choose.

https://giphy.com/gifs/black-and-white- ... Btjgl5gSXK

Trump 2020! MAGA! Trump 2020! MAGA! Trump 2020! MAGA!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:25 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:Trump is now lying to angry mobs that doctors and mothers are delivering living babies, wrapping them up carefully, then planning and performing their executions.

To be clear, for anyone stupid enough not to know this already, this flat out DOES NOT HAPPEN.

He's going to get other people killed with this bullshit propaganda though. Not that he cares, as long as it whips up his mob it's doing the job he wants it to do.

Substantiate this?
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:

Substantiate this?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trum ... ute-babies

The video of him doing it is in the article.
Post by smr   » Thu May 02, 2019 12:18 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Question: Your not an American, so why do you care what America thinks of Abortion? It's not like you vote in America, so why do you care about this issue? The only answer is you have a pathological hatred of Trump. If it was anyone else but Trump you would not care.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu May 02, 2019 1:41 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Question: Your not an American, so why do you care what America thinks of Abortion? It's not like you vote in America, so why do you care about this issue? The only answer is you have a pathological hatred of Trump. If it was anyone else but Trump you would not care.

Yeah, because it's simply not possible to care about human beings or human rights outside the borders of your own country of birth.

:roll:

FYI I have been critical of US conservative anti choice idiocy for my entire adult life, long before the current pathologically lying dictator loving circus clown began running things in the GOP.
Post by smr   » Fri May 03, 2019 10:21 am

smr
Vice Admiral

If I only believed that crap that your peddling, quit being deceptive. Be honest or don't answer the question. Here let me help you with why I don't believe the answer.

Gcomeau says: FYI I have been critical of US conservative anti choice idiocy for my entire adult life, long before the current pathologically lying dictator loving Jezebel began running things in the Demoncrats.

Now, if i said the same statement with these changes what would be your response?
SMR says: FYI I have been critical of US Liberal/Progressive murder idiocy for my entire adult life, long before the current pathologically lying witch loving began running things in the Demoncrats.

Return to Politics