Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by smr   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:57 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Did you watch the video, sounds like you did not watch the video. If you did not watch the video, Please watch it entirely before commenting

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:I really do not understand the Trudeau's position; however, I think they are good trading parnter. This video was quite informative for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwE_V0kjE_A

Rebel Media is basically Canada's version of Breitbart news. I find it unsurprising you would turn to it and find it "informative".

That said, no Trudeau can't win a trade war.

Neither can Trump.

NOBODY WINS TRADE WARS. They just negatively impact the economies of all parties involved by depressing trade. Which is why nations had generally stopped doing them until the current ignorant moron took up residence in the Oval Office and forced them on American allies left and right because he thinks it makes him look tough.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:24 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Did you watch the video, sounds like you did not watch the video. If you did not watch the video, Please watch it entirely before commenting

Yeah I watched it, lots of bullshit unquestioning acceptance of Trump's baseless claims he's "winning" trade wars and talk about how any country should just cave to Trump's demands to stay on his good side, all dispute is because people are being sooooo unfaaaaaair to the US...

My post stands, after 17 wasted minuted of my life. Thanks.

Next time if you have an argument to make, make it. With words. In a post.
Post by Annachie   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

About 3 minutes in, but it's all worth watching.

https://youtu.be/qT1Vu7owGf0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:49 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Larry Kudlow just went on national television and side the deficit was coming down, and coming down rapidly.

That is a bald faced lie. It WAS coming down rapidly through most of Obama's term. No longer.

But he said it on a Fox network so he's undoubtedly supremely confident it will not be challenged and the viewing audience will gullibly lap it up as more evidence Dear Leader is Making America Great Again.

Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Trump running around making pronouncements that the head of US Steel called him and told him US Steel is opening 6 new plants.

Something which appears to be news to US Steel. Another day, another torrent of lies.
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:50 am

smr
Vice Admiral

We get it Gcomerau, you hate Trump. Relax! Trump will be in office for 6 more years. Life goes on! Just go out and buy some Canabis because it's legal in Canada. Have a good smoke! Everything is going to be OK! Trudeau still rules Canada! Relax and stay calm!
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:20 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:We get it Gcomerau, you hate Trump. Relax! Trump will be in office for 6 more years. Life goes on! Just go out and buy some Canabis because it's legal in Canada. Have a good smoke! Everything is going to be OK! Trudeau still rules Canada! Relax and stay calm!

Do we need any further evidence smr simply does not care that this administration is built entirely on lies?

I think not...
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:27 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Peace! Enjoy yourself some California buds! Relax and stay calm! Trump's Presidency will be over in 6 short years. Smoke and relax!

'
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:28 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Peace! Enjoy yourself some California buds! Relax and stay calm! Trump's Presidency will be over in 6 short years. Smoke and relax!

And thanks for confirming you have devolved into nothing but a troll who couldn't care less about actually responding to the substance of anything being discussed here.
Post by smr   » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Did you care when Obama was President. Of course you did not care. [HRC] is defeated and you care. Only reason you care is because you hate Trump. Russia has been attempting to interfere with US elections for a long time.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Peace! Enjoy yourself some California buds! Relax and stay calm! Trump's Presidency will be over in 6 short years. Smoke and relax!

And thanks for confirming you have devolved into nothing but a troll who couldn't care less about actually responding to the substance of anything being discussed here.

Return to Politics