Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:35 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock

has just gone

Tick...Tick...Tick

[(Rod Rosenstein) is under Grand jury investigation due to his role in the FISA abuse scandal. I wonder what that means for the Mueller probe.

Amazing how that somehow doesn't seem to have made any news reports... who told you he was under Grand Jury investigation smr?
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:41 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

[RR] is under Federal Investigation due to the FISA scandal. On the Hannity show within the last week, A former Federal prosecutor was discussing the ramifications of that revelation. Strange how 2 of Mueller's prosecutors have left his staff. The Bruce Ohr situation and testimony came from the closed door hearings from last week. Bruce Ohr was the go between Steele and DOJ. He was also a conduit for Steele Dossier from Fusion GPS to the DOJ. Third, he was regularly keeping Weissman in the loop. Interesting week: Gcomeau go do your own research and see if I am correct or not. Have a blessed day. This popcorn is tasting real good! Oh my Gosh looks like trouble with the Mueller investigation and problems with Weissman. Opps! Oh Gcomeau did California ever convict that Pro Life Activist for the Investigation that happened in good old Texas.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock

has just gone

Tick...Tick...Tick

[(Rod Rosenstein) is under Grand jury investigation due to his role in the FISA abuse scandal. I wonder what that means for the Mueller probe.

Amazing how that somehow doesn't seem to have made any news reports... who told you he was under Grand Jury investigation smr?
Last edited by smr on Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:25 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:[RR] was on the Hannity show within the last week! A former Federal prosecutor was discussing the ramifications of that revelation. Strange how 2 of Mueller's prosecutors have left his staff. The Bruce Ohr situation and testimony came from the closed door hearings from last week.

You didn't answer the question, so I'll just assume you made that claim up like so many others...
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:58 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Correction to a Post

[RR] is under Federal Investigation due to the FISA scandal. On the Hannity show within the last week, A former Federal prosecutor was discussing the ramifications of that revelation. Strange how 2 of Mueller's prosecutors have left his staff. The Bruce Ohr situation and testimony came from the closed door hearings from last week. Bruce Ohr was the go between Steele and DOJ. He was also a conduit for Steele Dossier from Fusion GPS to the DOJ. Third, he was regularly keeping Weissman in the loop. Oh my Gosh looks like trouble with the Mueller investigation and problems with Weissman. Opps! Oh Gcomeau did California ever convict that Pro Life Activist for the Investigation that happened in good old Texas. Interesting week: Gcomeau go do your own research and see if I am correct or not. This popcorn is tasting real good! Boy do I wish I could have a coke with this popcorn. Have a blessed day.
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Correction to a Post

[RR] is under Federal Investigation due to the FISA scandal. On the Hannity show within the last week, A former Federal prosecutor was discussing the ramifications of that revelation. Strange how 2 of Mueller's prosecutors have left his staff. The Bruce Ohr situation and testimony came from the closed door hearings from last week. Bruce Ohr was the go between Steele and DOJ. He was also a conduit for Steele Dossier from Fusion GPS to the DOJ. Third, he was regularly keeping Weissman in the loop. Oh my Gosh looks like trouble with the Mueller investigation and problems with Weissman. Opps! Oh Gcomeau did California ever convict that Pro Life Activist for the Investigation that happened in good old Texas. Interesting week: Gcomeau go do your own research and see if I am correct or not.

I did it.

There are zero reports Rosenstein is under investigation by a Grand Jury.
Post by smr   » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:23 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

It's off the feed of fox news and the Hannity show. Try Try Try Again or don't succeed. You asked I told. Do your homework. I do mine. That's how I keep up with this stuff because I think I am a political junkie. I think I have to get my fix.

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Correction to a Post

[RR] is under Federal Investigation due to the FISA scandal. On the Hannity show within the last week, A former Federal prosecutor was discussing the ramifications of that revelation. Strange how 2 of Mueller's prosecutors have left his staff. The Bruce Ohr situation and testimony came from the closed door hearings from last week. Bruce Ohr was the go between Steele and DOJ. He was also a conduit for Steele Dossier from Fusion GPS to the DOJ. Third, he was regularly keeping Weissman in the loop. Oh my Gosh looks like trouble with the Mueller investigation and problems with Weissman. Opps! Oh Gcomeau did California ever convict that Pro Life Activist for the Investigation that happened in good old Texas. Interesting week: Gcomeau go do your own research and see if I am correct or not.

I did it.

There are zero reports Rosenstein is under investigation by a Grand Jury.
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:40 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:It's off the feed of fox news and the Hannity show.

There isn't a news report on the planet saying this.

If you heard some random idiot blurt it out to Hannity, they were full of crap.

Try Try Try Again or don't succeed. You asked I told. Do your homework. I do mine. That's how I keep up with this stuff because I think I am a political junkie. I think I have to get my fix.

That you appear to actually think that watching Hannity us "keeping you up with" anything beyond the fever dreams of one Sean Hannity is just sad.
Post by Joat42   » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Joat42
Admiral

smr wrote:It's off the feed of fox news and the Hannity show. Try Try Try Again or don't succeed. You asked I told. Do your homework. I do mine. That's how I keep up with this stuff because I think I am a political junkie. I think I have to get my fix.

Nobody in their right mind get their news from an entertainment channel. Because that what Fox is, it's not a news channel.

If you believe Fox and the Hannity Show presents facts you really need a reality check. They outright lie at least 80% of the time and you referencing them tells me you are an useful idiot by promulgating their "infotainment" news.

It always amazes me how stupid people are while still managing to present what looks like intelligent discourse.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

True.

Fox are the ones who argued that there's no FCC rules about telling the truth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:06 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Just remember the old rules at Justice and FBI have been reinstated, the rules that were changed by the Obama Administration.

Annachie wrote:True.

Fox are the ones who argued that there's no FCC rules about telling the truth.

Return to Politics