Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:09 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

The more his base demonstrate they are willing to believe absolutely anything he says, the more absurd his lies become.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019 ... ssion=true

Apparently, Ivanka has personally created more than 2 times as many jobs as the entire US economy has generated during Trump's entire presidency.

We can stick that accomplishment right up next to all the miles and miles of apparently invisible wall Trump keeps claiming has been built.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:17 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Lying is just like breathing to this administration.

I mean... why? What the hell is the point of this?

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1 ... 21601?s=20

It was way above freeqing and clear in DC yesterday. There was no snow anywhere. WTF is the *point* of lying about it snowing? They lie about *everything* like they're doing it just to stay in practice.

Or, possibly, to deliberately normalize it so the constant stream of lies from Trump's mouth can be more easily ignored by his cult followers. Like for example his most recent whopper, that HE is responsible for people having pre-existing condition coverage on their health insurance.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 95425?s=20
Post by Annachie   » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:44 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

It would appear that President Trump called the SotU speach a pack of lies.

Otherwise why would he cite the ecconomy as the reason for cutting a pay rise to Federal workers?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:53 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Trump Impeachment 2.0, here we go again.

Funny how they keep trying to investigate him and his poll numbers go up. I wonder how bad are the internal polls for the DNC. Trump is basically running unopposed and is drawing record numbers to the Republican primaries. He is pulling 2x the amount of Bush, clinton, and Obama during their 2nd Presidential runs through the Primaries. Second, Trump is having 19% Democrats as attendees at his rallies. More importantly, Trump is having 23% attendees at his rallies that are new voters and/or voters that have not voted in a very long time and are not on the current voter roles. Third, Trump has a 97% rating with the Republican voters. Last, Trump is carrying a 43% approval rating among black voters. Now that does not mean they will vote for Trump. In 2016, Trump pulled about 9% of the black vote. If he can just double that number he will win the election.

Bearing all these numbers in mind, I think the Demoncrats are going for Impeachment round #2. Possibly they will try to Impeach Barr before Trump but the goal is to remove Trump by hook or crook because they probably can not beat him at the ballot box unless they stuff the voter boxes. I warned everyone that if the Demoncrats concentrated on getting rid of Trump rather than doing their jobs as legislators that Trump would win. The American public can see through the lies and want none of this Impeachment crap. These Demoncrats are acting so stupid. They concentrated on policy and won in the house in 2018. Why do they not just repeat their successes from before? Part of the answer is the DNC does not have the money to do what they did in 2018. They blew too much money on some races that should have been spent in this election period.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/w ... artoon.jpg
Post by n7axw   » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:21 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

smr wrote:Trump Impeachment 2.0, here we go again.

Funny how they keep trying to investigate him and his poll numbers go up. I wonder how bad are the internal polls for the DNC. Trump is basically running unopposed and is drawing record numbers to the Republican primaries. He is pulling 2x the amount of Bush, clinton, and Obama during their 2nd Presidential runs through the Primaries. Second, Trump is having 19% Democrats as attendees at his rallies. More importantly, Trump is having 23% attendees at his rallies that are new voters and/or voters that have not voted in a very long time and are not on the current voter roles. Third, Trump has a 97% rating with the Republican voters. Last, Trump is carrying a 43% approval rating among black voters. Now that does not mean they will vote for Trump. In 2016, Trump pulled about 9% of the black vote. If he can just double that number he will win the election.

Bearing all these numbers in mind, I think the Demoncrats are going for Impeachment round #2. Possibly they will try to Impeach Barr before Trump but the goal is to remove Trump by hook or crook because they probably can not beat him at the ballot box unless they stuff the voter boxes. I warned everyone that if the Demoncrats concentrated on getting rid of Trump rather than doing their jobs as legislators that Trump would win. The American public can see through the lies and want none of this Impeachment crap. These Demoncrats are acting so stupid. They concentrated on policy and won in the house in 2018. Why do they not just repeat their successes from before? Part of the answer is the DNC does not have the money to do what they did in 2018. They blew too much money on some races that should have been spent in this election period.

I don't think there will be another impeachment. At least not before the election. I don't think Demos will have trouble with either money or motivation as the election approaches.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Eyal   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:12 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

smr wrote:I warned everyone that if the Demoncrats concentrated on getting rid of Trump rather than doing their jobs as legislators that Trump would win. The American public can see through the lies and want none of this Impeachment crap. These Demoncrats are acting so stupid. They concentrated on policy and won in the house in 2018. Why do they not just repeat their successes from before? Part of the answer is the DNC does not have the money to do what they did in 2018. They blew too much money on some races that should have been spent in this election period.

You do realize that McConnell is routinely preventing legislation from the House from coming to a Senate vote?
Post by smr   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:47 am

smr
Vice Admiral

smr wrote:Trump Impeachment 2.0, here we go again.

Yeah...your right about the money situation because Bloomberg promised $200 million to downstream candidates. George Soros has pledged a bunch of money to state and congressional races. Oh let's not forget good old Tom S.
Post by smr   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:09 am

smr
Vice Admiral

You mean the "Green New Deal!"

Eyal wrote:
smr wrote:I warned everyone that if the Demoncrats concentrated on getting rid of Trump rather than doing their jobs as legislators that Trump would win. The American public can see through the lies and want none of this Impeachment crap. These Demoncrats are acting so stupid. They concentrated on policy and won in the house in 2018. Why do they not just repeat their successes from before? Part of the answer is the DNC does not have the money to do what they did in 2018. They blew too much money on some races that should have been spent in this election period.

You do realize that McConnell is routinely preventing legislation from the House from coming to a Senate vote?
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:35 am

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:You mean the "Green New Deal!"

Eyal wrote:You do realize that McConnell is routinely preventing legislation from the House from coming to a Senate vote?

He means EVERYTHING.

Election security bills. Healthcare bills. Infrastructure spending bills. HUNDREDS of bills. Many passed with bipartisan support in the House, ALL blocked from even being allowed to have a vote by McConnell.

Not voting them down. Not passing their own versions and negotiating a solution with the House the way legislation actually is supposed to work.

Refusing to allow votes to be held on them at all. Simply shutting down all legislative action by the Senate and refusing to do his job, for the sole purpose of allowing him to say the Democrats "aren't getting anything done" because he refuses to allow anything to be done.
Post by smr   » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:25 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau and Eyal,Nancy Pelosi employs the same tactic in the house. So, Trump needs to win the House and hold the Senate. Now, I want to thank Gcomeau for Red Pilling me and others. Please keep up the good work.

Return to Politics