Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:54 am

The E
Admiral

I can formulate entire sentences with a beginning, middle and end that form coherent statements parseable by anyone capable of reading english, for example.

I can also formulate questions and requests in a way that makes it clear to others what information is asked.

These are just two things I, a german and non-native speaker, can do very easily that seem to elude you.

I can also construct rhetorical traps that aren't visible from space with a naked eye, a skill you also haven't mastered yet.

So, you want an answer? Ask a proper question first. One that includes your own data and your own sources to establish what your starting point is.

Basically, if you want objective truth, then you need to start with it yourself. Not these rambling statements of yours.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:04 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

The E wrote:I can formulate entire sentences with a beginning, middle and end that form coherent statements parseable by anyone capable of reading english, for example.

I can also formulate questions and requests in a way that makes it clear to others what information is asked.

These are just two things I, a german and non-native speaker, can do very easily that seem to elude you.

I can also construct rhetorical traps that aren't visible from space with a naked eye, a skill you also haven't mastered yet.

So, you want an answer? Ask a proper question first. One that includes your own data and your own sources to establish what your starting point is.

Basically, if you want objective truth, then you need to start with it yourself. Not these rambling statements of yours.

:?:
All nice & Tidy but did You enter the Country of Your Non-Birth -You have no Legal means to Legally?

Nimitz
Post by The E   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:06 am

The E
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:0
All nice & Tidy but did You enter the Country of Your Non-Birth -You have no Legal means to Leagaly?

Please rephrase the above into english.
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

The E wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:0
All nice & Tidy but did You enter the Country of Your Non-Birth -You have no Legal means to Leagaly?

Please rephrase the above into english.

It is in mexican & You would have to be an open borders Anti-American to decipher it

Nimitz
Post by Duckk   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 am

Duckk
Site Admin

Nimitz1923PD wrote:Dear E what could You Do?

Rape

1. A Jew
2. A Christian
3. A Non-Muslem

Inquiring Minds

Nimitz

The Politics forum is usually moderation free, but there are still boundaries. This is beyond the pale. This is your first warning.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by Dilandu   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Nimitz1923PD wrote:
Dear E what could You Do?

Rape

1. A Jew
2. A Christian
3. A Non-Muslem

Inquiring Minds

Nimitz

...After seeing post like such all I could think about is "was medical society actually right in banning lobotomy even for such obvious cases?"
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:49 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Nimitz1923PD wrote:Dear E what could You Do?

Rape

1. A Jew
2. A Christian
3. A Non-Muslem

Inquiring Minds

Nimitz

The Politics forum is usually moderation free, but there are still boundaries. This is beyond the pale. This is your first warning.[/quote]

And what happens with a final warning?

You put on Dukky Big Boy Pants?

I survived before this Forum - i will live long after this Forum is Dust Bunnies

Nimitz
Post by Duckk   » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am

Duckk
Site Admin

Nimitz1923PD wrote:And what happens with a final warning?

You put on Dukky Big Boy Pants?

I survived before this Forum - i will live long after this Forum is Dust Bunnies

Nimitz

Well, I was going to let you off with a warning. But since you seem wholly unrepentant, then fine. So long, farewell, thanks for all the fish.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by smr   » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:05 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I really do not understand the Trudeau's position; however, I think they are good trading parnter. This video was quite informative for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwE_V0kjE_A
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:I really do not understand the Trudeau's position; however, I think they are good trading parnter. This video was quite informative for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwE_V0kjE_A

Rebel Media is basically Canada's version of Breitbart news. I find it unsurprising you would turn to it and find it "informative".

That said, no Trudeau can't win a trade war.

Neither can Trump.

NOBODY WINS TRADE WARS. They just negatively impact the economies of all parties involved by depressing trade. Which is why nations had generally stopped doing them until the current ignorant moron took up residence in the Oval Office and forced them on American allies left and right because he thinks it makes him look tough.

Return to Politics